Hop To
#4271912 - 06/20/16 09:34 PM The Return  
iLee Offline
SimHQ Writer
iLee  Offline
SimHQ Writer

New Post! http://www.simhq.com/daily-news/battlefield-1-dice-roots.html

Hi guys and gals,

So, first off, I want to apologize for the blackout in content the past weeks! I considered discussing it briefly in the newest post, but as my absence was due to a personal matter, I decided against it. However, I do feel like I need to give everyone some explanation for the disappearance.

Briefly - Early last month we had an unexpected death in the family. I flew back to my hometown and what started off as a week long visit/funeral attendance/family stuff ended up being a nearly month long mess. I ended up having to take control of an incredibly messy estate and set affairs in order before returning home. I had intended to keep doing content while away, but it was just too much to keep up with, considering the mess I had to deal with and overall sadness of the entire situation. In fact, it wasn't until I got home that the whole ordeal really caught up to me and I ended up retreating for a couple weeks. However, I have an amazing wife and fantastic friends and family - life is beginning to "go on," as they say. I should have made this post weeks ago, but I kept telling myself "you'll be able to do a post tomorrow..." and those tomorrows turned into weeks.

And that's that! Again, I'm sorry for the sudden blackout, but I'm back in action and content will be delivered rapidly to close the month out. E3 has wrapped up and news is everywhere. I'm in the process of catching back up with the gaming world, but I'll undoubtedly miss newsworthy stuff in the process.

That said, if there is any new content/news/games/etc that you're interested in learning a bit more about, feel free to shoot me a PM! (iLee)

Thanks for being patient!

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4272264 - 06/22/16 12:39 PM Re: The Return [Re: iLee]  
Vitesse Offline
Vitesse  Offline

Devon UK
Sorry to hear about your family's loss.

I did notice a gap in new articles and I'm glad to hear things are getting back to normal for you.

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.