Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4240326 - 03/16/16 03:48 AM Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front AAR or something.  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
This actually copied over from screen shot thread over on the graviteam sub forum. My screens are starting to sound like something else. Go figure. Middle of turn 5 of 18. Battle number 20 something.

This should have been a big fat fight. A new fresh T34 company moved up from the reserves of enemy and set up between Stepenovka and Fedorovka/Marinovka. To join the masses of anti tank guns and infantry around here. I had just moved up a Marder platoon and 1 infantry platoon to the grid square with the Southern fat blue arrow last turn after grabbing this from the enemy. I can only really loose Stepenovka and this new grid. The rest with the grayed out squares have units not sucked into battle and can not really be lost (I think). So only need to worry about these two. I really don't want to loose anything in Stepenovka. So that gets priority. It has way more point weight than a square that only has a small draw in it.

So I plop everything in Stepenvoka. Set up tank kill zones. Find the infantry that have anything that can hurt a tank. Get my 1 105mm artillery spotter over watching everything. The plan is to beat off the tanks and then go secure that undefended grid square using a mechanized scout platoon. These guys are worthless at fighting T34's, but this is something they can do. Or that is the plan.

There is one weakness to how I set up my defenses in the town. If the enemy swings wide and comes from the South, many units are exposed. IF this happens, I need warning to move them into the town proper. I simply do not have enough major caliber anti tank weapons to ensure victory fighting outside the town. 4 marders and 1 75mm PAK is all I have that I can count on. I need the streets and houses to funnel the armor. Also could get a tank or two with infantry. Strip the enemy tanks of his infantry with my artillery spotter hopefully. I know there is a 10 t34 tank company out there somewhere.

So I send out a scout squad from one of the infantry line platoons to give me that warning if need be. Tell them hold fire and keep low.

Did not take to long for them to spot enemy armor and infantry moving into the grid square I left undefended.

The tank disappeared into the reverse slope and the scouts lost sight of the tanks for a few minutes. Oh, there they are. Now I am wondering if they got spotted or what. These guys are off way out in nowhere. Time to run back to the hide I choose earlier.

They make it just in the nick of time and where not spotted. But now this tank might bump into my artillery spotter and battalion commander. Not to mention there is only 1 75mm leig infantry gun watching this area. Shift a few units and decide a lone T34 getting intercepted by a couple Marders should take care of things.

HMmm. Did not quite work out as expected. Do to stupid order on my part, one Marder got hung up in a trench. Almost made it over, but tipped last second. Great, now 3 of them active. Got to be careful sticking trenches on roads. Certain orders and trenches in the middle of the road do not always work out.

Lost sight of T34. I still am not sure where it buggered off too. But the Marders would have blown it to bits had in not changed directions earlier. But the Marders back into their town ambush positions after it became clear that tank left the area.

Things became uncharacteristically BORING here for sometime. My guys where spotting tanks various places far off. It was clear the AI commander was looking for me. But staying away from the town. And I was sticking to the plan.

About 50 game minutes of time compression later (I have 2 hour battles set), left overs of a tank crew bungled into my lines. These most have been from one of the annihilated tank companies from previous fights. My guys shot the commander and the other 2 called it quits. About 30 seconds after the shooting stopped green flares pop up all over enemy controlled eastern Stepenovka. But so much game time has passed I am wondering about my plan. The bit about driving the scout platoon into the grid square I left undefended once the tanks where dealt with. Or I got wiped out. Which ever comes first. About 35 minutes of game time left. And wheeled vehicles do not do so well in farm fields. They would need to go around 1400 meters to swing around to stay out of tanks sights using the ground as cover. But that is to worry about later. AI has found me. And it has infantry and tanks out there. But I only used 2 squads of infantry to deal with the tank crew. Maybe it does not know just how big a force I have? Who knows.

So I take stock of one wing of my infantry that could be in a bad spot depending where attack comes from. These are some of my Vets. And I am surprised. I was wondering where they got some ammo from. Been in a lot of fights and resupply is spotty. Well, they picked up every enemy weapon they could find at one point. No German weapons left. 2 ppsh SMG, a mosin, 2 SVT-40 rifles, a DP machinegun and a tokerov pistol. Sticky finger squad here. biggrin

Start getting spotting reports.

I guess AI commander is not sure about how much I got over here. Sent only 1 tank and random infantry. Clearly scouting in force. Still can be dangerous to me. I can not afford to loose assets at this point. But if the AI wants to send in things peace meal, ok... This is actually the first time it has not send a massed tank company at full strength at me when it had one to throw.

AI choose the street of death. Ok, good. I elect not to use artillery spotters 105mm. Despite driving right threw a TRP that I also did an adjust fire mission on first thing in battle. Could probably kill tank and infantry just with that. But why waste the shells?

Tank comes over the rise right into my kill zone. Captured 45mm anti tank gun opens up first.

Tank fires back but shoots a tad low, hangs a left to get out of kill zone.

Into another. Pak 75mm ends the tank. Infantry squad is panicked or maybe some have a concussion. Who knows. But not fighting back to well.

Move one of my armored cars up to provide some over watch on the street. Not going to get to close to the infantry in this tin can. Who knows if they have any anti armor weapons.

Infantry squad moves in. Some tankers surrender.

Others get improvised anti tank weapons. I have no idea. This squad was kill happy with these things.

Infantry squad advanced using smoke and blowing up enemy with epic over kill.

The left overs call it quits.

There are still 9 t34's out there somewhere. But timer is down to 9 minutes. My scout squad is sneaking around seeing if any tanks around the abandoned square. They are not spotting anything. I think it worth the risk to try and get the armored scout cars into the little depression in that area. But time is no where near on my side.

Ran over corpse. Yuck?

Blond moment. Trenches and roads....Ugh. Some order types do not work well under this circumstance.

And got only half way there. It WOULD have worked if only I had sent off 5 minutes before. Enemy had only 1 unit on edge of this area. It did not think it worth defending much either.

Lost that square. Marder and infantry platoon are now routed. But will probably be back in action in a couple turns. No big thing really. Have panzer 3 and Marder company next door to take that square back and deal with that t34 company. The question marks are routed units. 2 of those together are mine. The other should be the enemies when I kicked him off that grid last turn.

And the AI was massing his armor and infantry for a big push as timer ended. I think the hold up was some was strung out poking around scouting. Getting it all back together was taking time. But found T34's and infantry on the roads moving my way. Not usually this slow in Mius Front. And my mission for campaign is to defend until reinforcements get here. That is going just fine and gobbling up things while I "wait". Little less than 1/3 threw German campaign at this point. And I keep shrinking the Red Army's bridge head. In fact, I could probably crush it now by turn 7 of 18 now that the big stuff is getting to me. I have yet to blood my panzer 4's.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4240750 - 03/17/16 04:10 AM Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front AAR or something. [Re: FlashBurn]  
VMIalpha454 Offline
VMIalpha454  Offline

Chattanooga, Tn
I have been following these games with increasing frequency lately. I have operation star but havent undertaken learning how to play it yet. Thanks for posting your AAR. I enjoyed reading it and it definitely makes me want to try it out. How long did it take you to get the hang of the game?

"I have only two men out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold."
1stLt. Clifton B. Cates, USMC
in Belleau Wood, 19 July 1918
#4240765 - 03/17/16 06:25 AM Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front AAR or something. [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
I am a long time player of these games since picking up Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943. That was the 1st and frankly only one that time has left behind. But interface and basics of that game are the same Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star. It took me 3 evenings to grasp K43. I remember this vividly. Staying up too late trying to figure things out before getting sleep before work. But was 3 evenings to get the basics down. And sometime of poking around to get really good at it.

When I picked up GTOS 1 day after English version was released it took maybe 1 evening to make the switch. It was like K43 but a hell of a lot better. Even one of the maps was the same and campaign simply expanded/improved.

Mius took about 8 hours of going WTF, where did everything go off too. I had become SO use to the older UI. Finally figured out where everything moved too, it was all still there. And the new features threw me for a little bit. This, because I did NOT play the tutorial until, you guessed it, 8 hours in. That took care of most things I had not yet figured out the hard way,

GTOS is a harder game than Mius Front. Not just the UI (I never understood these complaints, GTOS UI is logical once you realize this is not like other games and I found it close enough to like combat mission to not really blink too much), also the campaigns are much more forgiving of mistakes by player. For long time players, maybe TOO forgiving. But Mius Front should be quite a bit more accessible to new folks than GTOS. The tutorial, while simple, is effective at getting basic things across. I think it better than GTOS that got added in later and was not so great.

But it must be remembered that this is not a clone of things that might look similar. It is doing somethings in a vary different way. It is trying to be more a good looking Battalion simulator than anything else. So this can cause issues if expecting something more game like. It is not click bait game. This does nothing but burn command points. I like the dang thing. It is a mind game where you have to weight many factors that would pertain to a battalion or even higher commander. While also employing more basic tactics at platoon and even squad level at times.

The game still has some little bugs going on right now. But I did not even notice many for sometime. And been getting bugs killed quite quickly. But these games are not for everyone. But if it clicks, you are hooked.

#4240766 - 03/17/16 06:29 AM Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front AAR or something. [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
Oh ya, and this was one of the more boring battles. It just rolled out that way as nothing is scripted so sometimes you end up with crazy things. Either vary boring, incredibly intense, or stupid lope sided if not paying attention to the Operation map and moving forces around in a good way. Either in your favor or not. The game lets you be an idiot commander. biggrin More main stream titles will not let you screw up that epic.

#4240998 - 03/18/16 07:49 AM Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front AAR or something. [Re: FlashBurn]  
VMIalpha454 Offline
VMIalpha454  Offline

Chattanooga, Tn
Thanks for the further info! I am going to try GTOS as soon as I have the opportunity. If I get the hang of it I may pick up Mius Front also. I like what they are trying to do, and it seems like once the initial hurdles are overcome, they do a really good job at it. I wish they would make something like this for another theater...I dont care much for the Russian front...but I will take what I can get.

"I have only two men out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold."
#4243173 - 03/25/16 08:50 AM Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front AAR or something. [Re: VMIalpha454]  
strykerpsg Offline
strykerpsg  Offline

Land of the Morning Calm
Originally Posted By: VMIalpha454
I have been following these games with increasing frequency lately. I have operation star but havent undertaken learning how to play it yet. Thanks for posting your AAR. I enjoyed reading it and it definitely makes me want to try it out. How long did it take you to get the hang of the game?

Originally Posted By: VMIalpha454
Thanks for the further info! I am going to try GTOS as soon as I have the opportunity. If I get the hang of it I may pick up Mius Front also. I like what they are trying to do, and it seems like once the initial hurdles are overcome, they do a really good job at it. I wish they would make something like this for another theater...I don't care much for the Russian front...but I will take what I can get.

This is me exactly. I too have been keenly watching Flashburn's AAR's and using his narratives as a walk through of sorts.

Thanks Flashburn for doing a great job with your AAR's.

Laptop:
Alienware M17 R3
i7-6820MQ
32 GB DDR3 1600Mhz memory, Win10 Pro 64 bit, DX11,
24GB GTX 980M video
Alienware Graphics Amplifier w GTX 1080 Strix Edition 8GB
A-10 Warthog HOTAS Joystick w/ Pedals
#4243354 - 03/25/16 11:27 PM Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front AAR or something. [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
I was meaning to do more. But ended up just playing. I closed out this campaign on turn 8 of 16 by closing all ways enemy could get on map. It would have been turn 7 except for a nasty run in with 6 su152's. Where I learned, do not get in a long range tank VS 152mm gun battle at range.

I think this German campaign is a bit too easy for old hats at these games. Vary forgiving of mistakes. The Red Army campaign I am playing now. Set to hard. Its proving a bit harder, but by no means hard. But have lost the same number of tanks in the German campaign (22) in 8 turns in 2 for this campaign. Attacking anti tank guns takes its toll. Even when sniffing out these guns and dropping arty on their heads when found.

#4243417 - 03/26/16 05:08 AM Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front AAR or something. [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
So here we are on turn 3 of the Large Red Army campaign. Or, how to murder 5 Stug33b's. Step 1. Attack with 3 tank companies... Actually all the tanks of the 22nd guards tank battalion. 2 t34 and one T70m. Why take chances?

So here is the situation. I am attacking West to East North of Stepkanovka. I have two t34 companies, 1 at full strength the other down two tanks. 18 tanks total, 1 being a T60 light tank. An 8 tank Light tank company of T70M's and 1 scout platoon with 3 M3a1 scout cars, but down infantry on them. Oh and one worthless artillery spotter that shot all his ammo. Now just a "spotter".

My previous encounter with this Stug33 B company resulted in 2 of them killed and my KV-1 tank blown up and a t34 heavily damaged. Was a night battle and my artillery spotter had no flares. Could not risk to many tanks in a confused night brawl. So did not press the attack. I know only of this unit, everything else is a question mark. I really have no idea. So brought the rest of the battalion North of the town to clear this axis. I am hoping to brake threw up here and maybe encircle the bits of Stepenovka I have not gobbled up. Enemy is set to hard and their infantry is WAY better than mine. Need to knock down their moral and supplies to try and keep my losses low.

Now the Stug 33b is nothing but a box with a really big 150mm howitzer stuck in it. But the HE shells keep blowing off hatches of my tanks, even close calls. Next shell usually results in dead tank. On the German campaign I wiped out a t34 company with these things and am not taking any chances.

Made contact with infantry right off, chanced it off with the scout cars and some tank fire. This resulted in spotting reports of half tracks on the main road heading my way. No big deal that. ON the far North little ridge between draws I plopped down 1 t34 company. Its been leap frogging up the reverse slope over watching the Southern side of map. And screened by the light tanks so no surprises happen.

They spot some Stug's and half tracks along the main road.

The Stug33b's move off down their side of reverse slope. Loose sight. But the half track says on the road that is in sight of my Northern reverse sloped company.

And its dead. Range about 1300 meters. Took longer than you would thing to kill it.

Mean while that is going on move up the Southern t34's. Want to finish clearing the enemy infantry squad that is pocking around and get hull down on the top. This way, if those Stug's pop up again, I hope to get fire from 2 sides on them. IF, they brake the slope of the hill.

Another half track blunders down the road, this time an SDKFZ 250-10.

Gets lit up right away this time.

Still leap frogging up the Northern ridge line but suddenly get infantry spotted heading to my ridge. I really do not want my t34's shooting these guys up and letting every German everywhere where they are with fire. Tank half my light tanks from the screen and get them to go keep these guys busy.

The Stug's start to move South as the Southern T34's clear out the last of the infantry there. It was best I did not let the T34's on the Norther ridge fire. A little worried about the light tanks shooting up the infantry, but hopefully the Stugs end up not focusing on those pip squeaks once the shooting starts.

Southern t34 make it do hull down locations with line of sight to Stugs on the road and open up.

They do not even notice the Northern tanks on reverse slope 1 ridge over.

They open up too.

Stug's are pretty screwed. But do get shots back at me.

German 105mm howizters start shooting at the Southern tanks from somewhere around 2km away.

It is taking a huge amount of ammo to knock these things out. But they start to fall one my one.

The 4 detached light tanks are now in between the 2 ridges shooting up those sneaking around infantry.

The scouts get into this fight as well. But taking vary accurate MG fire. This one, they bailed out.

One of the T70's in this fight is killed with freaking machine gun or rifle fire. SIGH...

While that was going on, the Stug's where down to 2. But keep shooting.

A couple of my T34's look like this. Driver hatch blown off. Order these guys to reverse off the slope and get below the ridge. Crews are still good. But anything can kill a T34 if its hatch is missing. Lost tanks to rifle fire this way. Order them back to the rear. I have 22nd guards repair troops in Stepkanovka to fix this by next turn.

And that's that. Stugs walked into my bush wack. Would be stupid to loose a t34 to those 105mm that dropping shells around. They are not vary on target, but that could change. And there are loads of infantry with the Stug's. Its a free lunch.

22nd Guards have 2 OT34 flame tanks. One has its drivers hatch blown off and is in the rear, this one goes to town.

Spotted and dead infantry. Does not show nearly all of them. Once they go to ground in the grass hard for tanks to spot. Start checking ammo. Many tanks have shot all their HE and are starting to get low on coax. When I see some start to shoot anti tank rounds, I order these back. keep a few up front that still have HE as well as get the t70m's that resolved the war between the ridges fight.

Final look. Took about 50 minutes total. I took cease fire and did not press into the 105mm's, Maybe I should have. but not lost any t34's and just that random t70m. Driving into a battery of 105mm I could swamp easy with all these tanks, but when I loose one to these guns Ill cry after murdering everything. Think Ill move my own M30 howitzers to area and deal with the 105's then.

#4244918 - 03/31/16 09:05 AM Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front AAR or something. [Re: FlashBurn]  
strykerpsg Offline
strykerpsg  Offline

Land of the Morning Calm
Originally Posted By: FlashBurn

My previous encounter with this Stug33 B company resulted in 2 of them killed and my KV-1 tank blown up and a t34 heavily damaged. Was a night battle and my artillery spotter had no flares. Could not risk to many tanks in a confused night brawl. So did not press the attack. I know only of this unit, everything else is a question mark. I really have no idea. So brought the rest of the battalion North of the town to clear this axis. I am hoping to brake threw up here and maybe encircle the bits of Stepenovka I have not gobbled up. Enemy is set to hard and their infantry is WAY better than mine. Need to knock down their moral and supplies to try and keep my losses low.

Now the Stug 33b is nothing but a box with a really big 150mm howitzer stuck in it. But the HE shells keep blowing off hatches of my tanks, even close calls. Next shell usually results in dead tank. On the German campaign I wiped out a t34 company with these things and am not taking any chances.

So, starting to crawl into this thanks to your AAR's and not digging the UI much at all, but I suspect it just takes immersion and repetition to get over the wonky controls.

So, were the Stug's historically that strong? I thought their early armor was akin to a scout car's armor, as they were intended more of a support vehicle, rather than the later bunker/emplacement/AT variants..though I do think the comment regarding their over-pressure from HE rounds seems about right. Seen more than a few IED's blow hatches off via over-pressure.

Laptop:
Alienware M17 R3
i7-6820MQ
24GB GTX 980M video
#4245066 - 03/31/16 05:18 PM Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front AAR or something. [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
These are Stug 33b. Was a small batch of specialist vehicles the Germans popped out based on panzer mark 3 chassis. I think only 18 made? Something vary low. But in historical battle, they where here. There armor at front is thick and pretty tough stuff. Stugs always had good armor. And it increased threw versions. Now MArders where thin skinned on upper superstructure. But these where obsolete tanks rebuilt as tank destroyers. Pretty much panzer 2 and Czech 38t light tanks. An off shoot of the earlier panzerjagers which where panzer 1's with captured guns stuck on the hulls. These can be somewhat tough on hull but open topped tin cans on top.

The command wheel thing you get use too. For first 15 hours was wishing for old UI everyone hated. I never had any problem with it once I learned what did what. This new deal hides the modifiers behind a right click. There you can change the orders to needs. Its a cleaner UI, but there is no easy way to really do what graviteam tactics attempts to do. You could simply orders down to simple things for basics. And that works. its pretty much default order wheel. But you want to do more complex things, order guys to go covert, or some formation for given situation you need the modifiers. Once you get em down you have a lot of options on how to tackle things.

Never saw m1114 or m1151 with their heavy arse doors blown off. Only in Kuwait on the getting to know what BS you have to but up with lane, now with blown up wrecks. And no one in my troop hit an IED or EFP thank gawd. Just one truck we where escorting. But we found a few. Night of the stupid EFP comes to mind. That would have sucked. Guys that planted it did it in a rush and was command wire. Spotted fortunately. Everything else was pretty much pressure plate and what not. I kind of wonder how long some of these where out there. Was it a few hours? Days? Months? Why am I thinking about this? But a 150mm HE round to hatch that is 45mm of armor certainly would do bad things. The 152mm shell of the su152 was known to kill Panthers and even Tigers with nothing but HE. Some crazy photos if you can find them. Entire turrets missing feet of armor utterly shattered. Now that should not happen. Perhaps just late war production issues with face hardening a bit to much. As opposed to Russia t34 where early on some where to soft. Got to get it just right.

Last edited by FlashBurn; 03/31/16 05:19 PM.
#4245249 - 04/01/16 02:51 AM Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front AAR or something. [Re: FlashBurn]  
VMIalpha454 Offline
VMIalpha454  Offline

Chattanooga, Tn
Enjoyed your latest AAR update. I haven't purchased Mius Front, but have been delving into Operation Star pretty heavily lately. I am still very much a novice, i'm sure, but am learning fast. The more I play the game the more I lament that I only just heard about it recently. It is epic fun and, frankly, I don't think I have ever played a sim that got it more "right" than Graviteam. Keep em coming!

#4247024 - 04/06/16 09:06 AM Re: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front AAR or something. [Re: FlashBurn]  
strykerpsg Offline
strykerpsg  Offline

Land of the Morning Calm
Originally Posted By: FlashBurn
These are Stug 33b. Was a small batch of specialist vehicles the Germans popped out based on panzer mark 3 chassis. I think only 18 made? Something vary low. But in historical battle, they where here. There armor at front is thick and pretty tough stuff. Stugs always had good armor. And it increased threw versions. Now MArders where thin skinned on upper superstructure. But these where obsolete tanks rebuilt as tank destroyers. Pretty much panzer 2 and Czech 38t light tanks. An off shoot of the earlier panzerjagers which where panzer 1's with captured guns stuck on the hulls. These can be somewhat tough on hull but open topped tin cans on top.

The command wheel thing you get use too. For first 15 hours was wishing for old UI everyone hated. I never had any problem with it once I learned what did what. This new deal hides the modifiers behind a right click. There you can change the orders to needs. Its a cleaner UI, but there is no easy way to really do what graviteam tactics attempts to do. You could simply orders down to simple things for basics. And that works. its pretty much default order wheel. But you want to do more complex things, order guys to go covert, or some formation for given situation you need the modifiers. Once you get em down you have a lot of options on how to tackle things.

Never saw m1114 or m1151 with their heavy arse doors blown off. Only in Kuwait on the getting to know what BS you have to but up with lane, now with blown up wrecks. And no one in my troop hit an IED or EFP thank gawd. Just one truck we where escorting. But we found a few. Night of the stupid EFP comes to mind. That would have sucked. Guys that planted it did it in a rush and was command wire. Spotted fortunately. Everything else was pretty much pressure plate and what not. I kind of wonder how long some of these where out there. Was it a few hours? Days? Months? Why am I thinking about this? But a 150mm HE round to hatch that is 45mm of armor certainly would do bad things. The 152mm shell of the su152 was known to kill Panthers and even Tigers with nothing but HE. Some crazy photos if you can find them. Entire turrets missing feet of armor utterly shattered. Now that should not happen. Perhaps just late war production issues with face hardening a bit to much. As opposed to Russia t34 where early on some where to soft. Got to get it just right.

Thanks for the Stug info....really liked the late war variants but know little about the early war versions.

Regarding overpressure, saw more than a few vehicles hit by very large IEDs, 500 pound and up, doing some pretty major overpressure damage to more than a few non V-hull vehicles. Amazing how many people walked out of them though and as you stated, EFP very different case altogether. They were far more fearsome and much easier to set up and hide. Thank goodness for the various countermeasures utilized.

Now get back to work cranking out those great AARs. I just installed this on a new rig and need your AAR inspiration....

Laptop:
Alienware M17 R3
i7-6820MQ
24GB GTX 980M video

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.