Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#4178144 - 10/06/15 03:13 PM VKB Gunfighter Mk.I  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
VKB Gladiator "rich" cousin - aluminium base, 12 ball bearings gimbal, detachable grip "KG-12 like" from Gladiator (as option the Knuppelgriff KG12 metal grip).

Gunfighter PRO (w/extension): http://vkb-sim.pro/project/gunfighter-pro/

This base accept Tm grips (Cougar, Warhog...) - and maybe with adaptation other grip with shift register chip inside.

http://vkb-sim.pro/

VKB announcement: http://www.gostratojet.com/Marketing/VKB_Stratojet_Press_Release_Final.pdf

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4178322 - 10/06/15 07:42 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: ]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
AFAIK - The new gimbal use CAM (like MFG Crosswind, new Slaw pedal), the Mamba use "tweezers" (CH style).

The adapter probable will be the same actually used in Mamba.

Last edited by Sokol1; 10/06/15 07:42 PM.
#4178332 - 10/06/15 08:16 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Speyer Offline
Speyer  Offline

They do look good!

#4179223 - 10/08/15 10:11 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Pugio Offline
Pugio  Offline

Deep in the Leng Plateau
Jeepers I would like one, but is this something that is going to be produced in limited batches and take three years to get?

#4179244 - 10/08/15 11:05 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Well, is VKB "tradition" = long awaiting... smile

But since now they have distributor in EU, in USA, in Latin America and in Asia - and none for Russia... is expected that production became more regular.

#4179287 - 10/09/15 12:50 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Pugio Offline
Pugio  Offline

Deep in the Leng Plateau
Originally Posted By: Sokol1
Well, is VKB "tradition" = long awaiting... smile

But since now they have distributor in EU, in USA, in Latin America and in Asia - and none for Russia... is expected that production became more regular.

If this was readily available to buy I would order one today. Here's to hoping that enough are produced that some can be kept in stock over at Stratojet.

#4179351 - 10/09/15 06:14 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
markl Offline
markl  Offline

Are these going to be available in Australia somehow? I was going to purchase a set of CH gear, I already have their peddles and yoke, but these look better for prop sims that I like, or one of the other models you have been showing.

I presume these will be long lasting like the CH gear. Previously I have owned a X52 but the buttons on it did not last even with casual use so I currently have a Thrustmaster T16000M. Did not want one of the expensive Thrustmaster sticks as the quality of those seems to mixed bag.

All I want is a quality simple stick without too many buttons etc and a good throttle. Thats the problem with the simple sticks like the T16000M the throttle and buttons are not very good at all.

Regards MarkL

MarkL
#4179470 - 10/09/15 03:06 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Markl

Mail - in English - to sales_en@vkb-sim.pro asking for price, pre-order (bear in mind that Gladiator/Gunfighter still "coming soon"*), shipping cost (from China), the only inconvenient is no PayPal option, need use bank or Western Union money transfer service.

* BTW - New products ETA:

Gladiator – Q4 2015
Gladiator Pro – Early Q1 2016
Gladiator Plus – Q2 2016
Gladiator Pro Plus – Q2 2016
Gunfighter Mk.1 – Q1 2016
KG12 Grip – Q2 2016

Limited edition of Mamba Mk.III (with new Gunfighter CAM gimbal and electronics) - Q4 2015
http://vkb-sim.pro/project/fat-mamba-mk3/

Troll

Quote:
I asked at the VKB forum. They now have an english section. The Gunfighter does indeed have a cam spring system! This is great news!
My only complaint with the Mamba is the slight "click" you hear as you transit through the center. But some like it that way, and it is sometimes useful too..

~

Later will have option to buy a kit for replace Mamba "tweezers" gimbal with the new CAM gimbal. wink

#4179485 - 10/09/15 03:48 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
hannibal Offline
hannibal  Offline

i have my eye on the Gunfighter stick... biggrin

#4179676 - 10/10/15 12:43 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
NamelessPFG Offline
NamelessPFG  Offline

Later will have option to buy a kit for replace Mamba "tweezers" gimbal with the new CAM gimbal. wink

Now that I'd like to see!

Though now that I think about it, it might be best to keep both for the Star Citizen dual-stick fans, where the lever-centering gimbal works better for strafing (easier to keep it perfectly on one axis) while the cam centering is more ideal for fine rotational control without the "transition flats".

Meanwhile, I'm wondering how long it's gonna take for them to make use of the Mamba's BUS port. The ThrottleBox is supposed to have one too, but if it doesn't actually allow the throttle and rudder pedals to integrate into one DirectInput ID, then it's of relatively little use to me.

I'm also still waiting on that PAK-FA grip. The Gladiator and KG-13 grips aren't doing it for me, though it's good to see the WWII fans have more authentic grips to choose from.

#4179846 - 10/10/15 04:30 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Fudge93 Offline
Fudge93  Offline

England
the Fat Mamba MkIII states completely metal on the right side. Is the stick finally completely metal as well? Want one and the KG12 stick...

combtpilot.co.uk
#4179851 - 10/10/15 04:49 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
This metal profile symbol mean that this joystick model have all metal gimbal, not that all joystick are in metal (e.g. Gladiator PRO is the same "all plastic" Gladiator, but with metal gimbal).

Gunfighter and the (limited edition) of Mamba Mk.III have too metal case.

The standard grip on Gunfigher, the "KG12 like", is plastic (borrowed from Gladiator), same for the "SU-33 like" grip on Mamba (this grip is borrowed from Defender Cobra M5 low cost joystick production).

The only VKB metal grip announced (not available for now) is the Knupplegriff KG12.

VKB say in Russian forum that will be possible order Gunfighter with Knupplegriff KG12 metal grip already installed.

Both versions, Mamba and Gunfighter accept Tm Cougar, Warthog grips.

#4179903 - 10/10/15 06:55 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Fudge93 Offline
Fudge93  Offline

England
Thanks for clearing that up. They were (are?) working on a metal Russian jet style grip I thought? Was main reason I hadn't picked one up yet. Will be getting a KG12 once out.

combtpilot.co.uk
#4179916 - 10/10/15 07:31 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Quote:
They were (are?) working on a metal Russian jet style grip I thought?

Not for now, they have a mockup of PAK-FA grip but this has low priority - after they set the production of the announced models, the next probable product will be a standalone throttle (2 designs under work, I hope that something more useful for WWII planes and not other Déjà vu "Jet"), so only after (~2017?) maybe come this "jet grip". smile

#4179954 - 10/10/15 08:54 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Wolfstriked Offline
Wolfstriked  Offline

NYC
Sokol1,since you seem tied to VKB I thought I might present this idea to you.Recently I purchased the T-Rudders and my first thought was it was so light.I did the spring change to increase the tension and while the pedals have easily replaced my Saitek pro rudders they still need some work.The main thing is I am still having to fly with rudder by movement judged by my mind instead of force applied.The feet are now known to be very clumsy in distance traveled compared to pressure modulation,all this coming from PC racing brake pedal development.My idea stems from yrs of being annoyed by lack of feel in racing pedals.I was one of the first person on the net saying that we need a super high tension with short travel for the brake pedals.The tension must be progressive also.This was ridiculed by the masses except for set few.Nowadays its all about the short throw high progressive tension brake pedals as judging pedal throw is EXTREMELY intuitive when pressure modulation is involved.

Now most people will fight this idea but I am just throwing it out there.We need a short travel with high tension that is progressive for rudder pedals.When I throw the A10c around I have to mentally fight the movement my feet move the rudder pedals but with pressure modulation I could intuitively know the amount of pressure to apply from practice.Maybe for T-Rudder pedals a high tension rubber piece can be installed where the spring attaches to give much needed feel to the pedals.

#4179958 - 10/10/15 08:59 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Wolfstriked Offline
Wolfstriked  Offline

NYC
This is a pic of the rubber conical brake mod that comes in Thrustmaster T3PA pedal set.

http://i.imgur.com/LsFsyla.jpg

Its just a piece of rubber that does wonders in feel of this pedal set.

http://www.gump.in.th/uploaded_files/img/TAN/Thrustmaster_T300RS_Test_04.jpg

#4179996 - 10/10/15 10:50 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
markl Offline
markl  Offline

Markl

Mail - in English - to sales_en@vkb-sim.pro asking for price, pre-order (bear in mind that Gladiator/Gunfighter still "coming soon"*), shipping cost (from China), the only inconvenient is no PayPal option, need use bank or Western Union money transfer service.

Hello Sokol1
Email sent, subject line is "Price & Availability Gladiator Range Joysticks"
From what I can see at this time the Gladiator Range of Joysticks. (Plus & Pro Plus) look to be what I need.
With the Pro Plus could I use my CH pedals and pug then into the USB port on the stick?

I tend to use twist sticks these days but if the pro plus is better built with better throttle I may go that way.

Thanks for your help.

Regards MarkL

MarkL
#4180005 - 10/10/15 11:28 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: markl]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Originally Posted By: markl

With the Pro Plus could I use my CH pedals and pug then into the USB port on the stick?

No, the connection in VKB joystick's - a RJ-45 connector - is for VKB products only, e.g. T-Rudder.

Use your CH pedal as standalone USB controller.

#4180145 - 10/11/15 01:20 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Wolfstriked Offline
Wolfstriked  Offline

NYC
Using muscleforce to just hold your legs up is just what I mean.Many times with T-rudders I wonder if I am actually giving rudder input and while the resistance is progressive your legs are super strong and you dont feel any progression at all.It feels progressive when I press the pedals with my pinky finger. biggrin To coordinate turns I have to move my foot a 1/2 in and my feet are clumsy as hell.

Sadly,I first tried to order the Slaw F16 pedals but I got an email saying that the pedals are no longer in production.I even told Slaw about a pedal mod like in racing pedals and he said he will look into it.
kneeldown

#4180153 - 10/11/15 01:42 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Quote:
Sokol1,since you seem tied to VKB I thought I might present this idea to you.

No, I don't have any relation with VKB unless be fan of your products. wink

I suggest you post your idea in VKB forum, now they have a English section.

Perhaps a support that allow install hydraulic damper in T-Rudder.*

http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/

Maybe a "force sense" rudder pedal is what you want. L.Bodnar Bu0836-LC has input for one load cell, if this give you some idea... smile

Quote:
But the toebrakes could be stiffer... Maybe try that brakemod for the toebrakes? wink

Good idea, maybe with this conical rubber piece for Tm Car Pedals. smile

* EDIT - Bear in mind that T-Rudder is a "desktop" rudder designed for "casual players" that want a better solution than "twist rudder" in 3in1 joysticks, is not "high end pedals" for cockpits builders, for this VKB have his RDRXXI line (1 and 3 axis) - now on halt.

http://vkb-sim.pro/project/rdr21-l/
http://vkb-sim.pro/project/rdr21-s/

Last edited by Sokol1; 10/11/15 04:57 PM.
#4180195 - 10/11/15 04:59 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Wolfstriked Offline
Wolfstriked  Offline

NYC
Slaw F16's look awesome and it does suck but I am happy with the T-Rudders for now.Just wish VKB would look into adding some type of mod to enhance the progressive feel.

@Sokol1.....Hydraulic damper would be great but its not for progressive feel,at least I don't think it is.

As for stick I agree with you and I still firmly believe that a short throw stick(say one inch)that is very tight would be the ultimate stick.The short throw reason is that its hard to make a stick that is tight from beginning and gets tighter if you have a large throw.I made a racing wheel in past which had this problem.Super tight right on center which made small corrections so easy when going down straights that I was able to with certainty place car exactly where I wanted on corner entry.But the spring got too tight when you tried to turn the wheel more.I had some ideas to improve on this but I lost contact with my mechanical engineer friend who made it for me.

EDIT....Forgot to say that I removed the 4 small springs in the Warthog stick and its a bit tighter now.Gonna do the smoothing of gimbal and good grease mod next.

Last edited by Wolfstriked; 10/11/15 05:02 PM.
#4180215 - 10/11/15 07:00 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Wolfstriked Offline
Wolfstriked  Offline

NYC
Alas the day will come when the first FFB rudder system arrives with brake pedals that have a rubber cone inside them for a complete rudder package. aroundthetree

#4185168 - 10/23/15 10:22 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
The_Winger Offline
The_Winger  Offline

HI, I am interested in the Gunfighter MK.1 Joystick. Would you be so kind and answer me some questions:
Price including extension?:)
How many buttons has the stick?
what mechanic does it feature for the gimbal? i.e. Pressure springs, tension springs etc.
what Sensors are used (i.e. Hall sensors and if so wich resolution do they feature?)
how much would the shipping to germany be aproximately?
Thanks in advance!

#4185251 - 10/23/15 01:23 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
The_Winger Offline
The_Winger  Offline

thanks!

#4185257 - 10/23/15 01:34 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
This new stick line (Gunfighter, Mamba Mk.III, Gladiator) is not ready for sales, is for release in 2016 - minus Gladiator joystick, foreseen for the end of this year.

See the ETA dates in this VKB/Stratojet announcement:

http://www.gostratojet.com/Marketing/VKB_Stratojet_Press_Release_Final.pdf

About your question, my guess:

>How many buttons has the stick?

KG-12A grip = 12 buttons, the top and right side buttons are 4 way HAT + press 1 button, plus trigger and pinky button.

> what mechanic does it feature for the gimbal? i.e. Pressure springs, tension springs etc.

The new gimbal use CAM, so is highly probable tension springs. To give a idea look at CAM in SLAW F16 pedal.

> what Sensors are used (i.e. Hall sensors and if so wich resolution do they feature?)

MaRS - "Magnet Resistor" - Digital contactless magnetic sensor (similar to ones used in automotive industry) developed by VKB during the last ~10 years - is in 4th generation, accuracy: 0.02 degrees. USB Controller NJoy32, probable the most advanced used in joysticks until now.

http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/download/file.php?id=1453&mode=view

> how much would the shipping to germany be aproximately?

VKB EU seller - the flightsimcontrols.com in Netherlands - recently inform € 34,00 of shipping to send a VKB T-Ruder Pedal for "the other side of the world". smile

FIY - I am not VKB representative, employer, etc. Just know a bit of his history, the above is MY opinion. wink

#4186015 - 10/25/15 07:54 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
RainMan Offline
Non-Indoctrinated
RainMan  Offline
Non-Indoctrinated

Norman, Oklahoma, USA
There will also be a limited edition run of the Fat Mamba Mk.III, with production starting in Q3 of 2015. See here (might have to let Google translate the page): http://vkb-sim.pro/project/fat-mamba-mk3/

Strange that this isn't shown in the VKB/Stratojet announcement.

That's the stick I really want because of the close resemblance of what we have in our DCS Russian jets. smile

BTW - I just got the VKB T-Rudder Pedals Mk.III, and I am very happy with them; however, there are no instructions as to how to take it apart in order to change the spring tension and flip the cam around. Anybody?

PC: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz @ 4.6GHz | MSI GTX 980 4GB | ASUS Maximus VII Hero | G.SKILL Trident X Series 32GB RAM | 27" Acer Monitor (2560x1440) | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Official VKB North America Sales & Support

#4186268 - 10/26/15 12:30 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
The_Winger Offline
The_Winger  Offline

Thank you Sokol1!!
Depending on the mechanics the stick features it might be a reason to sell my Schreinerschmid KG20 for it.
I really love the pure KG13 look of the grip.

EDIT. Even better solution might be to just replace the grip:) Mechanics in schmiddts KG20 feature gas dampeners and pressure spring. So its practically unbreakable.
I already replaced the electroics so adding another grip shouldnt be that big of a problem.

Last edited by The_Winger; 10/26/15 12:33 PM.
#4186378 - 10/26/15 02:57 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: RainMan]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Originally Posted By: RainMan
There will also be a limited edition run of the Fat Mamba Mk.III, with production starting in Q3 of 2015. See here (might have to let Google translate the page): http://vkb-sim.pro/project/fat-mamba-mk3/
Strange that this isn't shown in the VKB/Stratojet announcement.
That's the stick I really want because of the close resemblance of what we have in our DCS Russian jets. smile

The decision to make this Mamba limited edition - due demand* - came after that announcement.

* VKB seem missing the fact that Mamba don't sold more only due the lack of production, not the lack of interest. smile

Quote:

Schreinerschmid KG20 for it.
I really love the pure KG13 look of the grip.

That KG20 have a really strange look. biggrin
But looks practical. Has two triggers? Never see a detailed picture of this grip.

#4186419 - 10/26/15 04:10 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
The_Winger Offline
The_Winger  Offline

Its practical yes. Only one trigger. What you see left of main trigger is a thumbrest. The knobs are all good reachable. But like you said. It looks a bit strange:)

#4186452 - 10/26/15 05:22 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
RainMan Offline
Non-Indoctrinated
RainMan  Offline
Non-Indoctrinated

Norman, Oklahoma, USA

The decision to make this Mamba limited edition - due demand* - came after that announcement.

* VKB seem missing the fact that Mamba don't sold more only due the lack of production, not the lack of interest. smile

On the Eng VKB-Forums, Jason of Stratojet also mentioned that VKB doesn't seem to have the rights to the Mamba's actual grip design... what to make of that statement?

PC: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz @ 4.6GHz | MSI GTX 980 4GB | ASUS Maximus VII Hero | G.SKILL Trident X Series 32GB RAM | 27" Acer Monitor (2560x1440) | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

#4186482 - 10/26/15 05:57 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Mamba use the grip from Defender Cobra M5 production - stick designed by VKB for this hardware distributor.

#4186490 - 10/26/15 06:06 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
RainMan Offline
Non-Indoctrinated
RainMan  Offline
Non-Indoctrinated

Norman, Oklahoma, USA
Not sure if I understand correctly, Sokol1 - does VKB have the right to the sick design (the look of a Russian-style grip)? Yes/No? smile

If they do, then I don't understand why the Fat Mamba won't be produced in larger quantities, but instead in a "limited edition"?

Sorry for asking, but I really want a Fat Mamba this time around and I would hate to miss that limited edition offering.

#4186551 - 10/26/15 07:51 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
The answer is No. biggrin

They sold the project for Defender (A curiosity, accord the (RiP) forum Sukhoi the design was started for Thrustmaster, that drop in favor of the "toy'ist" T.16000M).

But the limited Mamba joystick availability is more due the way VKB been working until now.

Waiting accumulate XXX pre-orders, then commissioned the production in China - that by not being regular need to wait for availability of the plant.

After this batch was manufactured and delivery for buyers, they collect feedback for make changes for the next batch... which resulted in 1/2 batches per year.

With this new line stared by Gladiator it seems that will start a regular production.

Keep an eye on the Russian site, when announced the price for Mamba Mk.III make the pre-order.

BTW - I guess that they will announce the standalone throttle soon. wink

#4186563 - 10/26/15 08:25 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
RainMan Offline
Non-Indoctrinated
RainMan  Offline
Non-Indoctrinated

Norman, Oklahoma, USA
Thank you very much for that info, Sokol1! I would love to have a Fat Mamba Mk.III and a VKB throttle. That would be indeed awesome.
Let me ask you this - are you involved with VKB or others? You always seem to have very detailed answers that only "insiders" might know... smile

#4186606 - 10/26/15 10:58 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Quote:
...are you involved with VKB or others?

No, what I know is from what they post in Russian forums, since 2004. smile

#4186721 - 10/27/15 08:35 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
VO101MMaister Offline
VO101MMaister  Offline

Haugesund, Norway
It would have been useful to learn russian after all:)

#4187054 - 10/27/15 09:38 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: ]  
VO101MMaister Offline
VO101MMaister  Offline

Haugesund, Norway
Originally Posted By: Troll

Why? We have Sokol1... wink

Hehe, true:) The living flight sim controller wikipedia:)

#4187671 - 10/29/15 06:24 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: RainMan]  
NamelessPFG Offline
NamelessPFG  Offline

Not sure if I understand correctly, Sokol1 - does VKB have the right to the sick design (the look of a Russian-style grip)? Yes/No? smile

If they do, then I don't understand why the Fat Mamba won't be produced in larger quantities, but instead in a "limited edition"?

Sorry for asking, but I really want a Fat Mamba this time around and I would hate to miss that limited edition offering.

Well, if you don't mind one with a TM Cougar grip instead, I might be able to help with that part...

As for Russian-style grips, I'm still waiting for that proposed T-50 PAK-FA grip. Might be a few more years before VKB gets around to that one.

#4187687 - 10/29/15 08:31 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: NamelessPFG]  
LocNar Offline
LocNar  Offline

Originally Posted By: NamelessPFG

Well, if you don't mind one with a TM Cougar grip instead, I might be able to help with that part...

As for Russian-style grips, I'm still waiting for that proposed T-50 PAK-FA grip. Might be a few more years before VKB gets around to that one.

#4187833 - 10/29/15 02:30 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet

#4187890 - 10/29/15 04:34 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
RainMan Offline
Non-Indoctrinated
RainMan  Offline
Non-Indoctrinated

Norman, Oklahoma, USA
Wow! If that grip were to be made by VKB - along with the corresponding split-throttle, that would be fantastic.

Where is that mock-up coming from? Is that VKB or somebody else?

EDIT: Aviaavtomatika - not VKB. Guess that will be super expensive and not for us simmers, but more for professional simulator training.

Last edited by RainMan; 10/29/15 04:45 PM.

#4187910 - 10/29/15 04:54 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: NamelessPFG]  
RainMan Offline
Non-Indoctrinated
RainMan  Offline
Non-Indoctrinated

Norman, Oklahoma, USA

I guess my preference would be the Russian-style grip aspect, which I find so interesting. Are you selling your Mamba?

I am also somewhat confused in all this, considering that the Gunfighter stick comes out soon. Will the Gunfighter stick have exchangeable grips? If it does, will it be only compatible with the newer grips that VKB is proposing, e.g., the Knuppelgriff and forward from here on out? Or will it be backward compatible with the Mamba's/Cobra's Russian-style grip?

Also, while on the subject, is the Gunfighter newer, better, more advanced than the Fat Mamba Mk.III will be? And will the Knuppelgriff work with the Mamba, too?

Sorry for all the questions, but I am not sure what to get - Gunfighter or the Limited Edition Mamba Mk.III...

#4187999 - 10/29/15 06:48 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet

Where is that mock-up coming from? Is that VKB or somebody else?

EDIT: Aviaavtomatika - not VKB. Guess that will be super expensive and not for us simmers, but more for professional simulator training.

Well, to add confusion to this "confusion", this mock-up was done be VKB guys some years ago - for ergonomics evaluation: smile

http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/download/file.php?id=1595&mode=view

Quote:
Will the Gunfighter stick have exchangeable grips? If it does, will it be only compatible with the newer grips that VKB is proposing, e.g., the Knuppelgriff and forward from here on out? Or will it be backward compatible with the Mamba's/Cobra's Russian-style grip?

Gunfighter come with KG-12 like plastic grip from Gladiator, with option to order with KG-12 metal grip.
Is compatible with Cougar and Warthog grips - need a adapter made by VKB.

Since Cobra M5 grip use shift register chip inside (like Cougar and Warthog) is not difficult fit in Gunfighter base, but VKB will not offer this option, since don't make this grip.

For now (release) VKB grips options are only KG 12 plastic or KG 12 metal. Maybe (end of 2016?) they make the PAK-FA like grip (not confirmed).

Make joystick grips in low quantity is not profitable, see the Bauer experience with KG-13B, result expensive to make and low profit margin.

A mold for plastic injection for a grip like this PAK-FA will cost a lot of money.

Quote:

Also, while on the subject, is the Gunfighter newer, better, more advanced than the Fat Mamba Mk.III will be?

Will have new gimbal, with CAM. In Russian forum is said that will offer this gimbal as upgrade for old Mambas.
New electronics - revised/upgrated Njoy32.

(Limited Edition - Last Series? smile ) Mamba Mk.III will use the same as above, so no advantages for one or other, the differences remain in base box design and grip used.

Quote:
And will the Knuppelgriff work with the Mamba, too?

Yes, is just matter to fit and configure in Njoy32 Config Software (like is done for Cougar, Warthog grips).

Last edited by Sokol1; 10/29/15 07:29 PM.
#4188059 - 10/29/15 07:47 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: RainMan]  
NamelessPFG Offline
NamelessPFG  Offline

I guess my preference would be the Russian-style grip aspect, which I find so interesting. Are you selling your Mamba?

I am also somewhat confused in all this, considering that the Gunfighter stick comes out soon. Will the Gunfighter stick have exchangeable grips? If it does, will it be only compatible with the newer grips that VKB is proposing, e.g., the Knuppelgriff and forward from here on out? Or will it be backward compatible with the Mamba's/Cobra's Russian-style grip?

I'm thinking about it, mostly because while it's a good stick, the fact that I can't find the other four possible analog axes on the NJoy32 Pro board inside isn't helping me integrate an external throttle or rudder pedals into it one bit, and having multiple DirectInput IDs makes things a pain for older games.

Now, the only reason I don't have the stock Cobra M5 plastic grip is simply because I sold it to someone else on these forums a while back. Wasn't planning on going back to it after I got the TM grip shaft adapter.

As for the Gunfighter and exchangable grips, that's been confirmed. You could probably take one of those aforementioned Cobra M5/Black Mamba grips and plop one on with little modification, or a TM Cougar/Warthog grip with the proper shaft adapter installed (VKB uses a different mini-DIN arrangement and mounting setup). It's just bit-shift registers and SPI handling all those buttons.

#4188183 - 10/30/15 12:40 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
RainMan Offline
Non-Indoctrinated
RainMan  Offline
Non-Indoctrinated

Norman, Oklahoma, USA
Thanks for all the detailed information, Sokol1!

@NamelessPFG - I take it that the Cobra M5 grip - even though it looks uniquely cool, the quality wasn't all that great? I only dig it because of its look is based on the Russian jets - which would be perfect for DCS, but how about its quality? Did you like it?

#4188228 - 10/30/15 03:03 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
I dont see one, but imagine his quality similar to Saitek. smile

BTW - The long Cobra M-5 "born" history (2007-2011) there - links for Sukhoi forum (RiP) are now broken.

http://www.pvsm.ru/razrabotka/5297

#4188366 - 10/30/15 12:54 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
RainMan Offline
Non-Indoctrinated
RainMan  Offline
Non-Indoctrinated

Norman, Oklahoma, USA
I dont see one, but imagine his quality similar to Saitek. smile

Do you think that the quality of the new grips (not the internals, such as sensors and cam, etc) like the Knuppel, etc, will be better than Saitek? I don't like the cheap feel of Saitek grips. smile I currently use a CH Fighterstick, and I like the feel of it quite a bit...

#4188449 - 10/30/15 03:12 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
No idea...

BTW - In VKB forum is said that Gimbal upgrade for old Mambas model will be limited:

"Gimbal upgrade will have only limited quantity."

#4189086 - 10/31/15 08:36 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
NamelessPFG Offline
NamelessPFG  Offline

@NamelessPFG - I take it that the Cobra M5 grip - even though it looks uniquely cool, the quality wasn't all that great? I only dig it because of its look is based on the Russian jets - which would be perfect for DCS, but how about its quality? Did you like it?

It's pretty solidly constructed and ergonomic for a plastic grip.

The main reason I changed it was simply a relative lack of functionality compared to an F-16C/A-10C-style grip. Twice the hats and an extra paddle switch, and you need everything you can get for those particular aircraft if you don't want to resort to shifting.

If they did actually release a T-50 grip, then they could have the analog brake lever and slew control (which is just a typical 8-way digital hat on the Cobra M5/Black Mamba grip), which would give it a more unique edge compared to the aforementioned Western grips and also be suitable as a Ka-50 cyclic stand-in.

BTW - In VKB forum is said that Gimbal upgrade for old Mambas model will be limited:

"Gimbal upgrade will have only limited quantity."

What I want to know is how much commonality between gimbal systems exists to keep the gimbal upgrade's parts cost down. I already imagine that it won't be cheap, and if you have to buy an entire gimbal, you might as well just buy a whole new stick base.

#4189328 - 11/01/15 04:29 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: NamelessPFG]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet

The main reason I changed it was simply a relative lack of functionality compared to an F-16C/A-10C-style grip.

As curiosity, you find use for this 3 way mode switch in Mamba grip?

#4189370 - 11/01/15 06:48 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
The guy there get one of these Aviaavtomatika PAK-FA grips, and already sold converted for Warthog or Mamba base, maybe get more.

http://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/3559-ruchka-rusa-na-samolety-tipa-su-i-t/#entry347791

About Gunfighter/Mamba/Gladiator Plus PRO CAM (GT).

"All Pro version mechanics performed on the cam to load.
Comes with free cams and dense center.
Cams are made of 5mm steel.
Because of the high purity requirements for the surface treatment of the cam profile of the laser does not cut, and milled on CNC machines
."

Last edited by Sokol1; 11/01/15 06:53 PM.
#4189379 - 11/01/15 07:34 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
LocNar Offline
LocNar  Offline

The guy there get one of these Aviaavtomatika PAK-FA grips, and already sold converted for Warthog or Mamba base, maybe get more.

http://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/3559-ruchka-rusa-na-samolety-tipa-su-i-t/#entry347791

About Gunfighter/Mamba/Gladiator Plus PRO CAM (GT).

"All Pro version mechanics performed on the cam to load.
Comes with free cams and dense center.
Cams are made of 5mm steel.
Because of the high purity requirements for the surface treatment of the cam profile of the laser does not cut, and milled on CNC machines
."

Can't view these links, but would like to...

#4189900 - 11/02/15 09:13 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
NamelessPFG Offline
NamelessPFG  Offline

The main reason I changed it was simply a relative lack of functionality compared to an F-16C/A-10C-style grip.
As curiosity, you find use for this 3 way mode switch in Mamba grip?

I'd find more use for such a switch if my throttles didn't already have one for F-16C dogfight/MRM override, F-15 weapon select, or the A-10C boat switch.

Other than that, it'd probably just be flaps, given all the DCS aircraft that have three-position flaps like the A-10 and Su-25T.

Using such a switch to duplicate the hats would be quite tedious compared to holding down a shift button, and the most ideal switch for that on the stock grip would've meant giving up things like NWS/lasing or wheel brakes that I usually map to pinky switches.

#4200890 - 11/30/15 05:53 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet

#4200911 - 11/30/15 06:20 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
VO101MMaister Offline
VO101MMaister  Offline

Haugesund, Norway
Wow, it is one very neat and compact solution. Sweet!

#4200935 - 11/30/15 06:54 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
RainMan Offline
Non-Indoctrinated
RainMan  Offline
Non-Indoctrinated

Norman, Oklahoma, USA
Amazing. Especially the one with the extension!

#4213869 - 01/06/16 05:46 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet

#4213879 - 01/06/16 06:24 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
NamelessPFG Offline
NamelessPFG  Offline

That's an awesome new gimbal for sure.

Now how are we going to go about upgrading existing Mark I/II Black Mamba sticks to the new cam gimbal?

#4213892 - 01/06/16 07:10 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
In VKB Russia web shopping is listed various versions of this gimbal for upgrade of Mamba, Fat Mamba and even Cobra M-5, the difference is the plate that fix in joystick base.

http://www.vkb-flightsimcontrols.com/zakaz/index_z.php

#4214042 - 01/07/16 03:57 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
NamelessPFG Offline
NamelessPFG  Offline

In VKB Russia web shopping is listed various versions of this gimbal for upgrade of Mamba, Fat Mamba and even Cobra M-5, the difference is the plate that fix in joystick base.

http://www.vkb-flightsimcontrols.com/zakaz/index_z.php

I actually just got tipped off over on the Star Citizen forums that Stratojet does indeed sell these upgrades! Could've sworn they weren't on the site last time I checked.
http://gostratojet.com/Gimbal_Upgrade/index.html

The only thing is that $170 + $40 for the new grip shaft adapter (Mark I sticks have a different mounting system) isn't exactly cheap, but still a bargain considering that the older gimbal can still be repurposed for use in a different stick.

#4232210 - 02/22/16 04:41 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet

#4232224 - 02/22/16 05:05 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
RainMan Offline
Non-Indoctrinated
RainMan  Offline
Non-Indoctrinated

Norman, Oklahoma, USA
Is that the proposed first VKB throttle quadrant? If so - hell yes!

#4232331 - 02/22/16 09:53 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Supposedly, a mix of Fw 190 grip and P-51 quadrant. thumbsup

#4232929 - 02/24/16 01:44 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
The_Winger Offline
The_Winger  Offline

AWESOME! HOpyfully finally some nice alternative for the Warthog throttle wich is IMHO the only good choice and best value for the money.

#4236881 - 03/05/16 04:56 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
daniel_ Offline
daniel_  Offline

Nice! Any idea when you can share more details on this or when you plan to make it available?

Last edited by daniel_; 03/05/16 04:56 PM.
#4236959 - 03/05/16 08:50 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Pugio Offline
Pugio  Offline

Deep in the Leng Plateau
I am guessing end of 2016 at earliest for the throttle but probably longer.

Still waiting on the Gunfighters to go on pre-order.

#4237066 - 03/06/16 09:56 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: daniel_]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
Originally Posted By: daniel_

Nice! Any idea when you can share more details on this or when you plan to make it available?

It's not his design nor something he is selling.

#4237108 - 03/06/16 02:20 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Pugio]  
AggressorBLUE Offline
Check out my
AggressorBLUE  Offline
Check out my

Jerz
Originally Posted By: Pugio
I am guessing end of 2016 at earliest for the throttle but probably longer.

Still waiting on the Gunfighters to go on pre-order.

Plus, if the GF doesn't sell well... frown

I'd pre-order in a heart beat though. Would be a great accessory to my TM warthog throttle, to handle the myriad of axial engine controls a WWII bird requires.

My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION

#4237241 - 03/06/16 08:33 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: AggressorBLUE]  
Pugio Offline
Pugio  Offline

Deep in the Leng Plateau
Originally Posted By: AggressorBLUE
I'd pre-order in a heart beat though.

Me too. Here's wishing to VKB's success. By far a great addition to a stagnant sim controller market.

#4297305 - 09/18/16 08:01 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet

"Gunfighter went to completion at that time (early 2016). The plan was to use general mechanics with Gladiator Pro, but eventually abandoned and became developed a Gunfighter mechanism for loading."

"We received a request to develop a joystick for use in military simulation. And Gunfighter will use the same base of this military joystick."

For "Twist" lover's: wink

"After Gunfighter announcement is planned make a "twist" KG12 grip for (optional) installation on Gladiator Pro and Gunfighter."

This "Twist rudder" will use ball bearings/MaRS. And this option will cost around 20$ more.

Last edited by Sokol1; 09/19/16 02:44 AM.
#4297368 - 09/19/16 01:33 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
FlyingMonkey Offline
FlyingMonkey  Offline

Down under in Adelaide
The Gunfighter is definitely at the top of the list for my future upgrade. Let's hope the price will remain within my limits.

#4300050 - 10/01/16 02:57 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
TShark Offline
TShark  Offline

I agree. It seems the only viable gimbal upgrade to my Thrustmaster Cougar (already upgraded with Hall sensors). Combine the Gunfighter with the TM stick adapter and hopefully it will be the last joystick I will need to buy.

#4300076 - 10/01/16 04:46 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: TShark]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Originally Posted By: TShark
It seems the only viable gimbal upgrade to my Thrustmaster Cougar

Not the only, Baur finally "wake up" for the fact that are thousands of Cougar and Warthog's angry for for better gimbal and will provide a "PnP" base with CAM gimbal option:

http://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/uploads/monthly_08_2016/post-842-0-61420700-1472574249.jpg

This was a opportunity lost be VKB in the past, now is not interesting because selling gimbal/bases will concur with himself, a Tm owner who bough a gimbal/base will not buy a Gladiator PRO/Gunfighter joysticks.

But both options (VKB/Bauer) is only for... 20l7. biggrin

Last edited by Sokol1; 10/01/16 05:42 PM.
#4300256 - 10/02/16 02:37 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
TShark Offline
TShark  Offline

Originally Posted By: TShark
It seems the only viable gimbal upgrade to my Thrustmaster Cougar

Not the only, Baur finally "wake up" for the fact that are thousands of Cougar and Warthog's angry for for better gimbal and will provide a "PnP" base with CAM gimbal option:

This was a opportunity lost be VKB in the past, now is not interesting because selling gimbal/bases will concur with himself, a Tm owner who bough a gimbal/base will not buy a Gladiator PRO/Gunfighter joysticks.

But both options (VKB/Bauer) is only for... 20l7. biggrin

Thank you for the information Sokol1. I have been reading the il2sturmovik forums for anything from Baur. I even considered ordering his gimbal kit. I have taken my Cougar gimbal apart several times and even made modifications with bearings, but the cheap metal just needs to be replaced. I am still trying to get the forum, order form, and payment options translated correctly.

If I understand you correctly, Baur PnP base with CAM gimbal will not be available till 2017? I will keep watching for announcement from Baur.

#4300275 - 10/02/16 04:08 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Well, I don't know for sure, Baur answers is always... "1/2 answers". smile

But what I get is that re-stilled/new models will be produced in 2017, as well a "online store" page.

Actually the gimbal BRD-DS (dubbed "Raven") - for chair seat level use - is available.

I think their gimbal has 3 basic types, for specific use:

D - for desktop use, is not suitable for use with extension. This version is not sold by Bauer, but by partnership.
DS - dubbed as"Raven" for use with extension at seat level.
DN - dubbed (by Google Tr) as "Naponikolv" for over floor use, with more length extension, has a large base.

In IL-2 forum Baur say that gimbal in kit form is for Russian market, for Western's he sold assembled models ~30$ more (in case of pedals), what can be interesting because came powder coating, as this can cost more in some places.

Last edited by Sokol1; 10/02/16 05:27 PM.
#4300320 - 10/02/16 07:37 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
TShark Offline
TShark  Offline

I can't seem to find the BRD-D model. I will have to e-mail Baur to see if he will send me a BRD-DS kit to the USA.

I do have machinery and electronic experience. Hopefully, I can modify the BRD-DS kit to replace just the gimbal in my Thrustmaster Cougar. Then I can still use the electronic board and hall sensors from the Cougar and my throttle will also work.

#4300335 - 10/02/16 08:50 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
If you plan fit the gimbal inside Cougar base, I think the BRD-D is the more compact:

http://avia-sim.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=702&start=150

This topic is about their assembly:

http://avia-sim.ru/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

Their case is not support for gimbal, but just a enclosure bolted in gimbal structure.

Slight more compact seems BRD-D"M5" for Cobra M5 case, this can by bolted only in bottom, BRD-D can bolted in bottom or top, or both. "M5" basic measures:

http://avia-sim.ru/forum/download/file.php?id=8107

If you are able to do mechanical parts, can try reduce more.
Example, the guy use only the basic mechanism and build this "exotic" gimbal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI5YKOicH7A

But notice that this models D(esktop) is not suitable for use with extension.

I this case is better give up of Cougar base case, can use their electronics - if PCB fit inside Baur base.

Last edited by Sokol1; 10/03/16 12:36 AM.
#4300757 - 10/04/16 03:34 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: ]  
Baur Offline
Baur  Offline

Russia, Sochi

Originally Posted By: Troll
I'm just waiting for Baur to tell me when he's ready to send me mine, and where I should send the money wink

Send me a private message. Or email - brd-2014@inbox.ru This joystick will be ready in a week (or two).

#4309863 - 11/07/16 09:21 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Quote:
This joystick will be ready in a week (or two).

twoweeks ...be sure. biggrin

BTW - Gunfighter latest "news":

band Postponed for Q2 2017. biggrin

#4310066 - 11/08/16 02:58 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
TShark Offline
TShark  Offline

Got my Baur BRD-N a few weeks ago and I love it. My Cougar handle fit nicely and the smoothness of the gimbal has to be felt to be appreciated. This is not a desktop model due to the stick extension. I adjusted my joystick stand to lower the base to seat level to be comfortable. The positive is that with the stick extension the control is more precise as greater movement is necessary. Setup is pretty much plug and play.

Baur was a pleasure to deal with. He answered my questions quickly and kept me informed on availability/shipping. As I live in the United States I was unsure about the language barrier, but with internet and e-mail translation programs it was easier than I expected.

Also a "Thank you" to Sokol1 for his comments and recommendations!

If you are tired of Thrustmaster gimbals, but like everything else about the stick then this is the way to go!

#4315814 - 11/28/16 01:26 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Gostratojets leave VKB "party".

http://www.gostratojet.com/

#4321910 - 12/20/16 11:48 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
VKB North America is doing a survey to measure the interest in Gunfigther in USA/Cadada:

http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2435

Their price is not know, but is speculate a price similar Black Mamba, around 280~300$.

#4323977 - 12/28/16 03:09 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet

#4355059 - 05/03/17 02:37 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet

#4355089 - 05/03/17 10:25 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
LuseKofte Offline
LuseKofte  Offline

That is just great, I did not know they would implement this.
I recommend this setup very much to those flying heli´s

#4355092 - 05/03/17 11:09 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
The_Winger Offline
The_Winger  Offline

Originally Posted by Sokol1
Gostratojets leave VKB "party".

http://www.gostratojet.com/

Huh? AFAIK was Jason from BOS the one that worked with them. Maybe they stopped cooperating because jason got too busy with his new job at 1C?

#4355123 - 05/03/17 03:50 PM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Maybe lost patience with VKB "famous" ETA. smile

But the actual USA re-seller is right guy for the job, is flight simmer and previous user of VKB products, and are dealing well with these "ETA.

#4355245 - 05/04/17 04:02 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
ATAG_Invictus Offline
ATAG_Invictus  Offline

Maybe lost patience with VKB "famous" ETA. smile

But the actual USA re-seller is right guy for the job, is flight simmer and previous user of VKB products, and are dealing well with these "ETA.

I decided to finally vent my mounting frustrations with VKB's "two more weeks" and "we've changed our mind" business approach.

http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?f=28&p=26238#p26238

ATAG_INVICTUS

Live on Twitch: ATAG_Invictus

Or better still come JOIN the fun @ The Air Tactical Assault Group

#4355247 - 05/04/17 04:26 AM Re: VKB Gunfighter Mk.I [Re: Sokol1]  
RainMan Offline
Non-Indoctrinated
RainMan  Offline
Non-Indoctrinated

Norman, Oklahoma, USA

Thanks Sokol!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Headphones
by RossUK. 04/24/24 03:48 PM
Skymaster down.
by Mr_Blastman. 04/24/24 03:28 PM
The Old Breed and the Costs of War
by wormfood. 04/24/24 01:39 PM
Actors portraying British Prime Ministers
by Tarnsman. 04/24/24 01:11 AM
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.