WOFF is a GREAT Flight Sim --- but is just that and music adds to the experience. For me the "escape" from my
every day "stuff" to being a pilot in WW1 is a great experience. Some parts of WOFF I just skip or change to suit my situation,abilities, and temperment. I do not fill out any more after action reports ----almost 29 years was enough.

To me the music adds enjoyment, but at times (during brief flash backs) it is not true to the real world of
military situations that were massive terror day afterday. The cold quiet fear was always followed buy those who lived in somber drinking, and much later stories and laughter. And even nowdays we tell the stories and remember those gone and those still here. Every Nov. 11th, at 11am, I put on my uniform ( it still fits) and carry the "Stars & Bars" at our Veterans Day celebration.

I never had music during any of my missions!

The music in WOFF is just fine!

Last edited by CW3SF; 08/19/15 02:23 PM.

Origin made- silverstone case,ASUS Max VI Extreme , CPU intel Core i7 4770k, cooling asotex 570LC, NVIDA 3G GTX 780 Ti , Mem 16GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 ,game drive 120GB INTEL X25 SS, OS drive 1TB, Win 7 home Prem.Logitech G105 key board,BenQ XL2430 Gaming Monitor.
All pilots owe me a beer. Retired USAF Rescue/Survival, Special Forces, and MI (after I got old and grey).