Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#4145750 - 07/12/15 06:53 PM WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update  
RAF_Louvert Offline
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

(right click image and open in new window to see it full size)

Definitely a WIP, but after a morning's effort I've the basic bones of the thing built and have placed it in the WOFF landscape. Now it's on to the tweaking and adjusting and painting. Thanks again Maeran for the excellent photos, they inspired me. And yes everyone, it will be available just as soon as I have it done. smile2

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.
"pippy-pahpah-pippy pah-pip-pah"

#4145756 - 07/12/15 07:09 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes. [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
MudWasp Offline
MudWasp  Offline

a shack in da woods
Looks good LOU

You've been skinning for years and now create scenery...what is next for you?

#4145764 - 07/12/15 07:37 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes. [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
AceMedic88 Offline
AceMedic88  Offline

Niagara Falls, NY
Beautiful. Plan on redoing all of them by any chance? biggrin

I got fired as the door man at a sperm bank.
Apparently it's in poor taste to tell leaving customers "Thanks for coming."

Former U.S. Army Medic - SGT.
#4145773 - 07/12/15 08:04 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes. [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Polovski Offline
Polovski  Offline

Hotshot

Yes he has taken the next 10 years off so will be able to complete them all!

Regards,

Polovski,
OBD Software, developers of immersive flight sims;
Wings Over Flanders Fields and Wings Over The Reich
http://www.overflandersfields.com
http://www.wingsoverthereich.com
#4145774 - 07/12/15 08:07 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes. [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
AceMedic88 Offline
AceMedic88  Offline

Niagara Falls, NY
Pol I'm sure you've provided him a timeline! 2 a week!

#4146002 - 07/13/15 03:18 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes. [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Polovski Offline
Polovski  Offline

Hotshot

biggrin good point Cany 2 a week should just about do it burnout

Regards,

Polovski,
OBD Software, developers of immersive flight sims;
Wings Over Flanders Fields and Wings Over The Reich
http://www.overflandersfields.com
http://www.wingsoverthereich.com
#4146059 - 07/13/15 06:05 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes. [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
BWOC Survivor!...So Far!!
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
rofl you guys Re killing me!

(System_Specs)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper
PSU: Ultra X3,1000-Watt
MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered
CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler
Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB
OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD
Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L
Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4

#4146060 - 07/13/15 06:05 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes. [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Hasse Offline
Hasse  Offline

Cool! I'd actually pay for a historical airfields expansion pack for WOFF.

But only after getting some French two-seaters first. biggrin

"Upon my word I've had as much excitement on a car as in the air, especially since the R.F.C. have had women drivers."

James McCudden, Five Years in the Royal Flying Corps
#4146176 - 07/13/15 11:49 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes. [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Maeran Offline
Maeran  Offline

UK
A very good likeness already. Well done Lou!

#4146336 - 07/14/15 12:34 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes. [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Thanks folks, glad to know it's looking good so far. As for the two per week quota, that won't be doable on my current work schedule. What I can promise though is to have this one done in two weeks after which I can start another to be completed in two weeks, and so on.

biggrin

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.

#4146365 - 07/14/15 01:39 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes. [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted By: RAF_Louvert

Thanks folks, glad to know it's looking good so far. As for the two per week quota, that won't be doable on my current work schedule. What I can promise though is to have this one done in two weeks after which I can start another to be completed in two weeks, and so on.

biggrin

That smily needs to be replaced with a "tongue in cheek" one!

Last edited by Robert_Wiggins; 07/14/15 01:39 PM.

(System_Specs)

#4148292 - 07/19/15 06:00 PM WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

G'day All,

Another work week on the road and I returned home yesterday evening. After a good night's rest I was able to get back to my Bray Dunes project first thing this AM. Here are a few screenies showing how it is all coming together, (as usual, right-clicking on an image and opening it in a new window will allow you to view it full size).

Major Burroughs and his flight ready to depart on a patrol of the front lines.

The aerodrome as you look at it towards the north. The two tent hangers house the French escadrilles based at Bray Dunes.

Another shot showing it as you look towards the west.

And another looking northwest towards the coast and Dunkirk.

The view as seen during landing.

And the last one after rolling to a stop.

While I've had to take a few liberties due to a lack of certain bits and pieces I believe the overall look is quite close to the actual aerodrome during the Great War. I've a few more things to add and some final adjustments to make and I'll be able to provide a beta version for those who are interested.

Later folks!

[Linked Image]

#4148293 - 07/19/15 06:07 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
AceMedic88 Offline
AceMedic88  Offline

Niagara Falls, NY
It looks amazing, Lou

#4148298 - 07/19/15 06:15 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
MFair Offline
MFair  Offline

Nice work Lou!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end.
BOC Member since....I can't remember!
#4148308 - 07/19/15 06:45 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Hellshade Offline
Hellshade
Hellshade  Offline
Hellshade

Florida
Truly amazing work Lou. You are an artist. salute

Flying Wings Over Flanders Fields: Between Heaven & Hell II
videos at www.youtube.com/hellshade68

#4148641 - 07/20/15 04:09 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Thank you CA88, MFair, and Hellshade. Glad to know you Gents approve. I am working on adding in the farm buildings to the east side of the north-south road and when I am through with that I should be able to offer the beta for testing.

[Linked Image]

#4148650 - 07/20/15 04:25 PM Re: Look where Major Burroughs just took off from - WOFF Bray Dunes Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
Where do you get the original photos of these airfields? Is it actually possible to recreate all of the famous airfields?

Member and provider of banjo music for the Illustrious BOC
#4148652 - 07/20/15 04:35 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Banjoman, in this instance Maeran had sent me photos that appear to be from a book, and many thanks again to him for doing so.

Usual sources are old books, and occasionally online photo archives as well as personal photo archives. JFM has many photos in his collection, some of which are of WWI aerodromes.

[Linked Image]

#4148656 - 07/20/15 04:40 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
AceMedic88 Offline
AceMedic88  Offline

Niagara Falls, NY
Wow Lou, seeing the pictures next to your creation, I'm speechless as to how close you made it look like the real thing.

#4148662 - 07/20/15 04:44 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Maeran Offline
Maeran  Offline

UK
They are from a book. "Airfield and Airmen of the Channel Coast".

Some aerodromes have excellent material, others next to nothing. The best I've found for Leffrinckoucke for example is its location, NE of Leffrinckoucke village and a reference to some Canadian pilots hating the place.

#4148708 - 07/20/15 05:50 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
Maeran, do you have any pictures of St. Pol-sur-Mer? I would love to see that one recreated. If we could get Lou to teach us how to do this we could help him.

#4148719 - 07/20/15 06:23 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Maeran Offline
Maeran  Offline

UK
St Pol has been completely built over by the port of Dunkirk.

From the same book, I have a plan and a single picture.

From a quick search on the web, there are a few poor quality pictures.

#4148722 - 07/20/15 06:26 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
Thanks, that would look really cool from the air.

#4148740 - 07/20/15 07:20 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Yes, thank you Maeran for these as well. I've already saved them to my 'WOFF St Pol' folder. smile2

Banjoman, as to me teaching you how to do this, what follows is an outline of the basic steps needed to build an aerodrome for WOFF, (I just happen to have the info handy as CA88 asked me about this earlier today);

Create the text file that builds your new aerodrome and add it into the various ‘facilities’ folders in WOFF. This is incredibly tedious as you have to literally place every object in the facility precisely where you want it based on X-Y coordinates and compass headings within the file itself, (not the WOFF world).

Create the BMP files that will display the ground textures for your aerodrome. You will need four of these; one for spring/summer, one for autumn/winter light snow, one for winter medium snow, and one for winter full snow.

Create the BMP file for the alpha layers for your textures so that they will blend with the surrounding landscape. You only need one of these so yea hooray.

Create the four DDS DTX3 files from the texture and alpha images you built and place them in the appropriate ‘seasons’ folders.

Create the two MOS files you will need from two of the DDS files you built, so that your textures will all display in the sim when they should, and place them in the various ‘MOS’ folders. That’s right, only two of these as the sim will swap in the needed DDS DTX3 snow files based on time of year and weather conditions. If this is confusing don’t worry about it, just know that it works.

Amend the 12 global layer files so that you can place your aerodrome in the landscape where you want it for all twelve periods of the war. This involves adding the facility name and description along with the X-Y coordinates, compass heading, and elevation to locate the aerodrome in the WOFF world. This is also incredibly tedious though not nearly so much as the aforementioned text file.

That’s about it. You will need the CFS3 Builder’s Tool Kit as it contains the MOS editor and global layer LIB creator required for the related above steps. You will also need to grab a good portion of the files in the CFS3 ‘buildings’ folder and add them to your WOFF ‘buildings’ folder or you won’t have all that much to work with in terms of additional structures and the like. WOFF is using its own set of buildings as ‘.sm‘ files inside the sim and these are not available to you as a modder so you have to make do with what is currently in the WOFF folder and whatever you scavenge from the old CFS3 items. Same is true for the trees, which means you will need to import those as well.

And I will now ask you the same thing I asked CA88. When do you want to start? biggrin

[Linked Image]

#4148753 - 07/20/15 07:47 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
Let me take a look at some of those files so I can have an idea of what you are talking about. I would be more than willing to help you with this project, just send me an easy task and I'll work on it.

#4148757 - 07/20/15 07:56 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

The problem with this Banjoman is that you can't really do one item without doing the other related items along with it as they are all interconnected. For example, you can't place the structures and trees and such in the facilities file independent of creating the ground textures as the two things have to fit together precisely. And the exact location of the entire affair in the WOFF landscape itself has to be done early on in the texture creation process so that the aerodrome will align and fit with the existing roads and tree lines in the WOFF world. All this means that you are making many, many, MANY minor adjustments throughout the process to get the whole thing to come together looking like a cohesive package. I've no idea how or if you could farm out sub-projects within the overall process.

[Linked Image]

#4148763 - 07/20/15 08:09 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
OvStachel Offline
OvStachel  Offline

Long Island, NY
Lou, looks awesome!!!

Keep up the work man. This is a welcomed addition to the depth of the already 10 mile deep atmosphere of WOFF

BTW...did you ever finish Boistrancourt?

The Black Baron of Boistrancourt returns!!

I'd rather die fighting, than live for nothing. - Gen. G.S. Patton
#4148771 - 07/20/15 08:25 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Thanks James, glad you like it. Boistrancourt is done with the exception of the items Hauksbee is building; walls, guard tower, revetments, and such. I know he has been having issues getting his completed items to import into the sim but as soon as he has that sorted out I can add them into the mod and make it available to cover the entire period of the war.

[Linked Image]

#4148777 - 07/20/15 08:42 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
I see, maybe I'll take a look at the files and find a smaller airfield and work on that. I've always thought that if we could get all of us that like to mod and build things working together we could really do some cool things, might even be able to help the devs.

#4148781 - 07/20/15 08:49 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Go for it Banjoman! If you get stuck just give me a shout and I'll see if I can help you get unstuck.

[Linked Image]

#4148788 - 07/20/15 09:11 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
AceMedic88 Offline
AceMedic88  Offline

Niagara Falls, NY
Banjoman, message me as you do this too. Lou mentioned that I'm trying this as well, so let's use each other to learn it. Thanks Lou! If you feel like recording how you do this so it can be a little easier that would be great *cough* biggrin

#4148789 - 07/20/15 09:16 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

I barely have time to even work on such projects let alone record how I do it! However, if I win the lottery and suddenly become a man of leisure I'll put it on my "List of things to do now that I have time". winkngrin

[Linked Image]

#4148791 - 07/20/15 09:20 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
AceMedic88 Offline
AceMedic88  Offline

Niagara Falls, NY
Sounds like excuses, Lou!!
I'm sure I can manage just fine with the instructions you gave me.
Then again, maybe you should just win the lottery yep

#4148794 - 07/20/15 09:26 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
MFair Offline
MFair  Offline

I will tip my hat to you Gents who understand such things. "On", "Power off". Now you know as much as I do! Again, fantastic work, and good luck Banjoman.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end.
BOC Member since....I can't remember!
#4148860 - 07/21/15 12:25 AM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
DukeIronHand Offline
Hotshot
DukeIronHand  Offline
Hotshot

High over the Front
Indeed.
Good luck guys. It would certainly be awesome to have every aerodrome set up to be historically accurate.

#4148874 - 07/21/15 01:14 AM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Kuroken Offline
Kuroken  Offline

Alabama
That’s about it. You will need the CFS3 Builder’s Tool Kit as it contains the MOS editor and global layer LIB creator required for the related above steps. You will also need to grab a good portion of the files in the CFS3 ‘buildings’ folder and add them to your WOFF ‘buildings’ folder or you won’t have all that much to work with in terms of additional structures and the like. WOFF is using its own set of buildings as ‘.sm‘ files inside the sim and these are not available to you as a modder so you have to make do with what is currently in the WOFF folder and whatever you scavenge from the old CFS3 items..

Question Lou, if you can answer it - if you use the Aircraft, Vehicle, and Building SDK v1.5 for CFS, and a copy of the wretched outdated Gmax, it seems possible that you (meaning me or more likely my actual 3D folks) could add new 3D objects to aerodromes. For me, it's all about being able to accurately recreate La Bellevue aerodrome in WoFF so I can use greenscreen to get some WoFF footage into World of Lies, but anything I can come up with will be free for anybody to use.

I think I have something around here to convert the 3D formats people use these days to Gmax, and definitely have an obj to gmax import script, so in theory, any obj format object can be imported into Gmax, saved out, and used in CFS/WoFF. Might take some scaling and playing with the textures, but having messed with this stuff making animated films for a long time, it seems possible.

Once the script is done and the flying scenes shot, it will be a nice side-project to play with in between shooting the flick. I'll keep ya'll advised of progress.

#4148883 - 07/21/15 01:58 AM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Kuroken, you should get in touch with Hauksbee as he has been trying on and off for the last six months to bring objects he's created for our Boistrancourt project into WOFF. He has not been able to sort it out yet due to scale and texture issues. If you can give him direction, or he you, it might prove most helpful for both of you.

[Linked Image]

#4148887 - 07/21/15 02:21 AM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Kuroken Offline
Kuroken  Offline

Alabama
I'll get with him tomorrow and see where he's at. I can't model in 3D, but have a fair amount of experience in manipulating models and textures.

#4148982 - 07/21/15 11:20 AM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
loftyc Offline
loftyc  Offline

...Create the BMP file for the alpha layers for your textures so that they will blend with the surrounding landscape. You only need one of these so yea hooray.

Create the two MOS files you will need from two of the DDS files you built, so that your textures will all display in the sim when they should, and place them in the various ‘MOS’ folders. That’s right, only two of these ....

only 1 alpha EMP file, and only 2 MOM files from the DDT GTX5 files? This whole thing sounds like child's play.

(Mfair, I think I'm closer to your end of the spectrum! )

#4149158 - 07/21/15 04:52 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Trooper117 Offline
Hotshot
Trooper117  Offline
Hotshot

UK
This is all exciting stuff!

#4149980 - 07/23/15 10:26 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

A quick update for those interested.

Shredward was kind enough to send me another photo of Bray Dunes that shows a lot more of the aerodrome, and it revealed a row of tent hangers along the far southern edge of the east-west runway. I had some time today so I reworked the texture files to incorporate some of the new details, then added in the row of hangers and began laying out the farm buildings on the east side of the north-south road. Here are a few screenshots showing the latest developments, (as usual, right-clicking on the image and opening it in a new window will allow you to view it full size).

I won't be able to get back to this project until Sunday, but I may have a good chunk of time that day to work on it.

Later folks.

[Linked Image]

#4150029 - 07/24/15 01:04 AM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Lou;

It is looking very very nice Sir!

(System_Specs)

#4150103 - 07/24/15 07:16 AM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
LowDrag Offline
LowDrag  Offline

It is a masterpiece, as allways, Lou! Great!

#4150105 - 07/24/15 07:55 AM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Trooper117 Offline
Hotshot
Trooper117  Offline
Hotshot

UK
I hope these aerodrome mods make it into a proper patch one day smile

#4151558 - 07/29/15 02:15 AM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
OvStachel Offline
OvStachel  Offline

Long Island, NY
Damn... that is beautiful Lou!

Keep it up... how about Metz, Cambrai, Douai, or Avillers for early war stuff. LOL!

Hell.. can you make "The Hanging Virgin" in Arras??!?! smile

The Black Baron of Boistrancourt returns!!

I'd rather die fighting, than live for nothing. - Gen. G.S. Patton
#4151574 - 07/29/15 03:32 AM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Raine Offline
Raine  Offline

New Brunswick, Canada
Lou, this is beautiful. Really admire your work.

#4151666 - 07/29/15 12:13 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
dutch Offline
dutch  Offline

EURO-zone
Hi Lou, this is indeed very beautiful, next project st Omer???????

#4152100 - 07/30/15 11:07 AM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Nietzsche Offline
Nietzsche  Offline

Grevenbroich, Germany
Absolutely brilliant notworthy
Lou, you already mentioned Boistrancourt - this was a hot Topic, when I just started to play the Game... do you have a Link, where one can download that Aerodrome? I guess, I'm not the only one, who still hasn't got it...

#4152719 - 07/31/15 09:52 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
gaw1 Offline
gaw1  Offline

RAF.....very nice....looking forward to a J key tour!!!

#4152736 - 07/31/15 11:26 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: Nietzsche]  
Trooper117 Offline
Hotshot
Trooper117  Offline
Hotshot

UK
Originally Posted By: Nietzsche
do you have a Link, where one can download that Aerodrome? I guess, I'm not the only one, who still hasn't got it...

Go to the official WoFF sight, it's in the user mods section... user mods downloads

#4152939 - 08/01/15 04:24 PM Re: WOFF Bray Dunes Aerodrome Mod Update [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Nietzsche Offline
Nietzsche  Offline

Grevenbroich, Germany
Hmpf... I definitely have to improve my Searching-Skills...
Thanks, Trooper :-)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Polovski 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
by bones. 04/11/24 03:02 PM
They wokefied tomb raider !!
by Blade_RJ. 04/10/24 03:09 PM