A company I worked for this past year does everything online including their applications, I had to register all my info so I could get paid which was deposited into my account. I could never use the system because I never got the email for confirmation, but I got paid which is all I cared about anyway. So this week I got an Email telling me to get my W-2 I had to go to my account on the site and download it. I sent back a reply explaining that I was never able to use it and no one in Management could seem to help me, "it's new". "I've never used it", "I'm too busy to do that ask me later" etc. was usually the runaround I got. So this HR person sends me back an Email which basically said I failed to complete the registration packet which was sent to me and I told them I never got it. Apparently some of this info is done at the store where I worked and then forwarded to corporate who send it to me to complete, this would include a link to MYPay so I could see my checks and ask for schedule changes etc, well I never got it. But the HR person says she sent me a link and an authorization to register to get my info.. no E-mail, please just mail it to me. No sorry, This is the only way. So this has gone back and forth daily now and each email has been rather terse with the blame being put on me because She sent it I have to have gotten it. She finally sends me a screenshot of this e-mail PROVING she sent it. Now granted she has sent me 4 e-mails now to the same address! But there at the top of this screenshot is my Email that I use which is basically my full name and it's misspelled. I know this originated with my former Manager because she was always misspelling my name by transposing 2 letters. I'll be interested if this lady apologizes for Her error rolleyes

Windows 10 Pro
Gigabyte 970A DS3P FX
AMD FX6300 Vishera 3.5 Ghz
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 970 Overclocked 4 GB DDR5
16Gb Patriot Viper 3 RAM DDR3 1866Mhz
Onikuma Gaming Headset (has annoying blue lights I don't use)