Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4039095 - 11/21/14 08:30 PM DA Inquisition game play know how? Q?  
Magnum Offline
Lifer
Magnum  Offline
Lifer

Naples, Florida
Excuse my ignorance but I'm having a few problems with DAI, mostly the crafting and supply crap... how do you know what you need to make or upgrade a weapon? and how do you know what and where the resource is... IE: I have found plenty of iron, but have no clue what or where a "logging stand" would be to fill the requisition... and other similar issues... am I missing something?

and...how do I go back to the war table so I can order new operations?

and... how can I get more then 8 damn health positions... my team need more then 8... how can we improve the health positions, if possible?

thx

Last edited by Magnum; 11/21/14 08:33 PM.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4039149 - 11/21/14 10:24 PM Re: DA Inquisition game play know how? Q? [Re: Magnum]  
kludger Offline
Hotshot
kludger  Offline
Hotshot

SE Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted By: Magnum
Excuse my ignorance but I'm having a few problems with DAI, mostly the crafting and supply crap... how do you know what you need to make or upgrade a weapon? and how do you know what and where the resource is... IE: I have found plenty of iron, but have no clue what or where a "logging stand" would be to fill the requisition... and other similar issues... am I missing something?
and...how do I go back to the war table so I can order new operations?
and... how can I get more then 8 damn health positions... my team need more then 8... how can we improve the health positions, if possible?
thx

1. how do you know what you need to make or upgrade a weapon
I think you need to find or buy the schematic for what you want to craft and it will list the slots for the crafting materials, and then you go to the Blacksmith in Haven (the town you start at) and there is a weapon crafting table.

2. how do you know what and where the resource is?
I've just wandered around the Hinterlands and picked up stuff, eventually I either find it, or I kill some apostates and they drop some as part of their loot.

3. how do I go back to the war table so I can order new operations
Use the map to go back to "Haven" and then go in the Chantry and it's the room straight ahead at the end of the entry hallway. To unlock new areas you need a certain number of "Power" points which you get by completing various quests like setting up camps and claiming areas for the Inquisition.

4. but have no clue what or where a "logging stand" would be to fill the requisition
The logging stand was a hard one to find, I found one near that lake on the south of the Hinterlands near where I established a camp, just go to that lake in the south, and explore southwest.

5. how can I get more then 8 damn health positions
In Haven you can do a quest for the Apothecary to find some book and when you return you get to unlock a second potion slot, and I used that with a Health Regen potion, it also unlocks options to upgrade the potion strengths, and later when I finished one of the main plot quests, one of the skill options was to unlock a third potion slot.

Also I would suggest that once you fulfil the "Inquisition" quest in Hinterlands and you are at least level 4 and it tells you to go to the War Table, then use the power points to unlock the next region and continue with the main Inquisition quest, I was getting overwhelmed with all the little quests in the Hinterlands and when I switched back to do the main quest things got more interesting, I will probably come back and do all those Hinterlands quests later.

i7-7700k@4.5ghz, GTX1080Ti,BenQ XL2420G-g-sync,Oculus Rift
#4039168 - 11/21/14 11:01 PM Re: DA Inquisition game play know how? Q? [Re: Magnum]  
Magnum Offline
Lifer
Magnum  Offline
Lifer

Naples, Florida
copy...thx

#4042368 - 11/27/14 09:58 PM Re: DA Inquisition game play know how? Q? [Re: Magnum]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Blade_RJ  Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Hotshot

brasil
Dude magnum officer sir, the logging was just ahead of the main entrance of the first city you awaken, the whole area is explorable, you are not confined to the city.

Don't stay forever in hinterlands, there are rifsts and dragon way above your level there, open the game, more fun missions will come you can go back there anytime, also you can use the druffallo against those pesky level 12 rifts :D, suck on that despair demon

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
by bones. 04/11/24 03:02 PM
They wokefied tomb raider !!
by Blade_RJ. 04/10/24 03:09 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.