Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4039576 - 11/22/14 11:41 PM Pizza is coming to me while I am gaming. That's as righteous as it can be!  
letterboy1 Offline
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
letterboy1  Offline
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer

Columbus, GA USA
I know I have posted about this before, but I must say that righteous delicious food is worth posting about repeatedly! There are few things better than foods that can arrive at your door while you are playing your favorite computer game! The only thing better probably involves your sex life!

The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4040199 - 11/24/14 01:56 PM Re: Pizza is coming to me while I am gaming. That's as righteous as it can be! [Re: letterboy1]  
Jedi Master Offline
Entil'zha
Jedi Master  Offline
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel

Space Coast, USA
Wasn't it WoW that had that /pizza command to let you order it without leaving the game?

The Jedi Master

The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter
#4040239 - 11/24/14 02:47 PM Re: Pizza is coming to me while I am gaming. That's as righteous as it can be! [Re: letterboy1]  
CyBerkut Offline
Administrator
CyBerkut  Offline
Administrator
Hotshot

Florida
Originally Posted By: letterboy1
I know I have posted about this before, but I must say that righteous delicious food is worth posting about repeatedly! There are few things better than foods that can arrive at your door while you are playing your favorite computer game! The only thing better probably involves your sex life!

But I hate it when a food delivery arrives while having sex...

#4040241 - 11/24/14 02:48 PM Re: Pizza is coming to me while I am gaming. That's as righteous as it can be! [Re: CyBerkut]  
komemiute Offline
Hell Drummer
komemiute  Offline
Hell Drummer
Hotshot

Originally Posted By: CyBerkut
Originally Posted By: letterboy1

But I hate it when a food delivery arrives while having sex...

I've seen some... documentaries about that.

Last edited by komemiute; 11/24/14 02:49 PM.

Click to reveal..
"Himmiherrgottksakramentzefixhallelujah!"
Para_Bellum

"It takes forever +/- 2 weeks for the A-10 to get anywhere significant..."
Ice

"Ha! If it gets him on the deck its a start!"
MigBuster

"What people like and what critics praise are rarely the same thing. 'Critic' is just another one of those unnecessary, overpaid, parasitic jobs that the human race has churned out so that clever slackers won't have to actually get a real job and possibly soil their hands."
Sauron
#4040274 - 11/24/14 03:24 PM Re: Pizza is coming to me while I am gaming. That's as righteous as it can be! [Re: letterboy1]  
Peally Offline
Hotshot
Peally  Offline
Hotshot

Wisconsin, USA
I came here to lay some pipe--err I mean...deliver a pizza?

Scully: Victim died of multiple stab wounds.
Mulder: *throws her a file* Ever heard of the knife alien?
#4040276 - 11/24/14 03:24 PM Re: Pizza is coming to me while I am gaming. That's as righteous as it can be! [Re: letterboy1]  
Timothy Offline
Hotshot
Timothy  Offline
Hotshot

Phoenix - Ft. Carson
I used to deliver flowers on the weekend for extra cash. This really rich old guy with a 20 something trophy wife would have flowers delivered twice a month. He'd always be pounding her out in the living room when I showed up and the front door was mostly glass (as were the sides next to the frame). She'd always come to the door as she was putting on her robe. It was a total show and she used to wink at me. I wonder how long that prenup required before she could bail with a decent chunk of change.

She was amazing to look at, and he not only didn't mind, he really tipped well, sad part was seeing his naked ass....

Keep Calm and Check Canopy

There are no ex-paratroopers, only ones off jump status

Learn Economics at:
http://www.mises.org
Carthago delenda est
#4040720 - 11/25/14 05:47 AM Re: Pizza is coming to me while I am gaming. That's as righteous as it can be! [Re: letterboy1]  
ForSquirrels Offline
Veteran
ForSquirrels  Offline
Veteran

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it."
--Mark Twain

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.

XBL: fmdckr81
#4040794 - 11/25/14 12:52 PM Re: Pizza is coming to me while I am gaming. That's as righteous as it can be! [Re: Timothy]  
Harry-the-Ruskie Offline
Hotshot
Harry-the-Ruskie  Offline
Hotshot

Malaysia
Originally Posted By: Timothy
I used to deliver flowers on the weekend for extra cash. This really rich old guy with a 20 something trophy wife would have flowers delivered twice a month. He'd always be pounding her out in the living room when I showed up and the front door was mostly glass (as were the sides next to the frame). She'd always come to the door as she was putting on her robe. It was a total show and she used to wink at me. I wonder how long that prenup required before she could bail with a decent chunk of change.

She was amazing to look at, and he not only didn't mind, he really tipped well, sad part was seeing his naked ass....

This happen multiple times and you didn't prep for pictures and video on subsequent deliveries. Oh man Timothy, you are really dropping the ball

#4040918 - 11/25/14 03:19 PM Re: Pizza is coming to me while I am gaming. That's as righteous as it can be! [Re: letterboy1]  
Dart Offline
Measured in Llamathrusts
Dart  Offline
Measured in Llamathrusts
Lifer

Alabaster, AL USA
Quote:

You have just written Ron Jeremy's eulogy, word for word. Good use of innuendo.

The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.com

From Laser:
"The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Headphones
by RossUK. 04/24/24 03:48 PM
Skymaster down.
by Mr_Blastman. 04/24/24 03:28 PM
The Old Breed and the Costs of War
by wormfood. 04/24/24 01:39 PM
Actors portraying British Prime Ministers
by Tarnsman. 04/24/24 01:11 AM
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.