Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4002171 - 08/29/14 12:30 AM Which forum for assisting with CoD and Team Fusion ?  
BOBC Offline
BOBC  Offline

Hi,
There are two forums, SimHQ and the one over at IL2sturmovick.com

Which is the correct one for posting material assisting with development of the sim ?

Which is the correct one for Team Fusion to see material of use to them ?

I made three posts supplying genuine WW2 rare recorded engine sounds extracts and asking how do I supply the full files to Team Fusion should they be able to make use of them to clearly better those existing sounds which are very weak and totally different by comparison and I praised the existence of the MGFF self exploding 20mm ammo as it actually did do that, I see they have all been removed same day. Russian censorship it seems as last visitor I see was a moderator but on supportive material, why ? I spent good time supplying good info on rare recordings so I guess any mention of anything wrong in any way ist verboten ! That moderator has denied this sim featuring genuine raucous powerfull engine sounds. The true sound of the Battle of Britain.
How can a sim improve though with such moderating attitude ?

I wish I could attach here the genuine WW2 Jumo211 sound, there is no upload of sound files as is possible over there. Else you could compare to the videos and see just what could be, but what chance and offer of help is instead denied so it seems. All I can say is you would hear the true power and might of the Jumo211 and Db601 if file upload here was possible. The Stuka currently sounds like a tiger moth ticking over.

I would like you to hear the real thing, any way of airing the sound file I have please let me know.

BOBC

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4002180 - 08/29/14 12:43 AM Re: Which forum for assisting with CoD and Team Fusion ? [Re: BOBC]  
Quickcord Offline
XBL/PSN-Quickcord
Quickcord  Offline
XBL/PSN-Quickcord

Maryland
Might be better to check out theairtacticalassaultgroup.com forums. I beleive that is TF's home forums.

Quickcord

NZXT Phantom 630 Case
AMD FX 8350
16GB Corsair Vengence, ASUS Crosshair Formula Z
RX480, Samsung 840 Pro 128 Gig SSD, WD 1TB HDD
Corsair TX850w PSU
#4002479 - 08/29/14 04:01 PM Re: Which forum for assisting with CoD and Team Fusion ? [Re: BOBC]  
Mysticpuma2003 Offline
Mysticpuma2003  Offline

Birmingham, UK
Just sent you a PM smile

Originally Posted By: BOBC
Hi,
There are two forums, SimHQ and the one over at IL2sturmovick.com

Which is the correct one for posting material assisting with development of the sim ?

Which is the correct one for Team Fusion to see material of use to them ?

I made three posts supplying genuine WW2 rare recorded engine sounds extracts and asking how do I supply the full files to Team Fusion should they be able to make use of them to clearly better those existing sounds which are very weak and totally different by comparison and I praised the existence of the MGFF self exploding 20mm ammo as it actually did do that, I see they have all been removed same day. Russian censorship it seems as last visitor I see was a moderator but on supportive material, why ? I spent good time supplying good info on rare recordings so I guess any mention of anything wrong in any way ist verboten ! That moderator has denied this sim featuring genuine raucous powerfull engine sounds. The true sound of the Battle of Britain.
How can a sim improve though with such moderating attitude ?

I wish I could attach here the genuine WW2 Jumo211 sound, there is no upload of sound files as is possible over there. Else you could compare to the videos and see just what could be, but what chance and offer of help is instead denied so it seems. All I can say is you would hear the true power and might of the Jumo211 and Db601 if file upload here was possible. The Stuka currently sounds like a tiger moth ticking over.

I would like you to hear the real thing, any way of airing the sound file I have please let me know.

BOBC

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2yjr679.png[/img]

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
CD WOFF
by Britisheh. 03/28/24 08:05 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.