Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
#3964863 - 06/09/14 04:49 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
First off, on the right flank: this Panther had two shots taken at it from a Firefly (based on the sound of the gun), but it was never spotted by this crew. Somehow both shots missed. Meanwhile, the Sherman I was trying to tag before it disappeared into the forest got away before my Panther could get into position to take it out:

Meanwhile, in the woods, 5th Company managed to root out an enemy rifle squad, and it was fired upon by this team, which happens to wield 2(!) MP44s. At least two men were seen to fall, with a third also likely:

And then there was the left flank...

My left-hand Panzer IV did not make it into its new position in time. Instead, it took a hit that killed the gunner, and then it took another hit that knocked out its engine and took out a nearby infantryman. Meanwhile, the other Panzer IV took a hit that just about knocked out its tracks. So, I have one tank that's now nothing more than a pillbox and one that's close to being one. mad

But there was good news in this sector: Weapons Platoon, 10th Company caught some of Rambler's troops in the open, trying to make for the forest. They were first fired upon by the left hand MG42, followed by the other one a moment later. No hits were observed, but by turn's end these men had hit the dirt:

Next turn orders...(sigh)

The other Panther I have near the HQ tank will swing around and try to spot the Firefly:

5th Company will continue to move forward and attempt to clear out any more infantry lurking around:

This other Panther will move up to the dirt road to see if it can catch Rambler's infantry from behind, and the other Panther will move up a bit to see if it can interdict any of Rambler's armor. 6th Company will also continue to move up:

As for the Panzer IVs...not much I can do with them. I'm expecting at least one to die on this next turn.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#3965416 - 06/10/14 08:30 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
And the heat was turned up quite a bit in this next turn!

First off, right as the turn began, the still-unseen Firefly finally found its range against my left-hand Panther, but since this tank is hull down the round clanged harmlessly away (that has to be the most beautiful sound in the game when it's your armor being targeted yep). Meanwhile, my second Panther made it to its new spot, only to find a second Firefly! eek Its first shot missed well high. Meanwhile, the left-hand Panther also spotted this second Firefly and put a round through the turret, killing one of its crewmen. A followup shot by my right-hand Panther made sure it was put out of business for good. Meanwhile, another shot from the other Firefly hit the left-hand Panther that caused some armor spalling, but otherwise all systems in the tank were still intact at turn's end. The left-hand Panther then took up targeting the remaining Firefly, but it hadn't found the range by turn's end. The other Panther hadn't picked up the target yet, but it does know it's in the area.

You'll also see some messages about hits on the rear turret. Apparently Rambler has some enemy infantry operating in my rear area, based on the sound of the gunfire. I'm going to just let him have at it, since enemy infantry here mean they aren't opposing my advance elsewhere.

My 2 other Panthers didn't fare as well. The left-hand Panther had its commander taken out, probably by rifle fire coming from the farm up ahead. Meanwhile, the right-hand Panther found what sounds like a 57mm AT gun in the treeline up ahead (its foxholes noted in the 3rd screenshot). Right towards the end it scored a hit that I thought had taken out the main gun (based on the damage display) but, contrary to what was shown, I was able to give targeting orders for the main gun but not the coax MG when setting up the next turn:

Meanwhile, in the forest, 5th Platoon encountered a team that took out two men by rifle fire. The Second Platoon HQ team found the source of the fire and began firing on them, though I don't know if they managed to hit anyone. By turn's end the team with the 2 casualties had turned to render medical aid:

On the left flank, as expected, my stricken Panzer IV finally bit the dust. However, my other almost-immobile tank re-acquired the Sherman that's caused me so many problems and put a round through its upper front hull, causing to (again) back off and pop smoke. As you can see, though, there are a whole bunch of Shermans crawling all over this place. I can only hope my two remaining Panzer IVs in this area can hold the line, or I'm going to be in a world of trouble:

Next turn orders:

The left-hand Panther on the dirt road will fire on the suspected source of the rifle fire that took out its crewman, while the other Panther will back off. I'm not going to try to tempt fate and have this tank end up as an expensive pillbox. I really need to keep my armor alive at this point and not lose it in risky gambles. Meanwhile, 6th Company will start to fan out to the right:

#3967614 - 06/14/14 08:23 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
Man, Rambler sure is making life difficult for me...

The second Firefly I was targeting decided to not hang around and instead reversed out of view:

Meanwhile, in the woods, my two MP44 men from 5th Company stopped their buddy aid to return fire and lob a few grenades towards the enemy team previously spotted. One man was seen to go down in this exchange of fire:

Meanwhile, a squad from 3rd Platoon 6th Company spotted another Sherman peeking its gun through the hedgerows, though once again it did not spot my men:

My Panther I ordered to hit the farmhouse did a very good job, knocking a very large hole out of it by turn's end:

And then there was the left flank... sigh

Once again, that same Sherman that immobilized one Panzer IV by somehow firing through smoke did it once again to my other Panzer IV. I cannot figure out whether this is just a case of bad luck for me, or that Sherman is unrealistically able to pick up targets through the smoke. Meanwhile, 3rd Platoon 9th Company has now lost its HQ element and is slowly losing all of its combat power. This area is just crawling with Shermans:

Alright, so it's time to make some changes:

5th Company will continue to move forward and clear out the infantry to its front:

One Panther will move over to where 6th Company spotted the Sherman and attempt to take it out. Hopefully this time it won't try to move away before I can get to it:

In a big move, I'm going to move one Panther over to the left flank and try to clean up that mess, since its front armor is pretty much impervious to Sherman 75s. It will be moving through terrain that is clear of enemy infantry and along a reverse slope, so hopefully this will work. It will probably take about 5 minutes to execute this maneuver, though:

9th Company will bug out of its current positions. 1st Platoon is practically at full strength, so it will make a move towards the MGs of 10th Company, along with Weapons Platoon. The intent will be first to provide safe passage for my Rescue Panther and then to make a push towards the North Slope. 2nd Platoon will join 2nd Platoon of 10th Company, and 3rd Platoon will try to make a run for it, under the cover of some smoke shells fired by my immobile Panzer IV. From this point (where 2nd Platoon is headed) I still hold onto the North-East Slope objective, although since Rambler also has troops on it I won't gain any points for it. Conversely, though, I'm also denying the points to him:

1st Platoon 10th Company will also join the push towards the North Slope, and my one remaining functional Panzer IV will move up the road a bit and try to stop any retreat by Rambler's armor. I already lost a chance to tag one Sherman this way, and so I don't want to lose the chance with another:

These next turns sure are going to be interesting. smile

#3968044 - 06/15/14 07:08 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
As my right-hand Panther begins to make its move, a Sherman 75 crosses the path near where one of the Fireflies was taken out. It slips out of sight before the left-hand Panther has a chance to line up a shot on it:

Then, as the right-hand Panther continues its move, it spots some enemy infantry moving right towards my two tanks. The Panther opens up with its coax MG and takes out two men:

And then, this same Panther spots a Sherman 75 coming up over the hill as the turn ended. This is probably the same Sherman that took such a toll on my halftracks:

Meanwhile, in the woods, 5th Company continues to clean up. Two more men were cut down this turn, while an HQ team was sent running as the turn ended:

The enemy riflemen in front of Weapons Platoon 10th Company showed their faces again, trying to take out the commander of my Panzer IV. Instead, they received a reply of gunfire from my two HMGs, cutting down one of their number as they attempted to flee:

On the left flank, as expected, 3rd Platoon 9th Company did not make it out of the line of fire of the Shermans, and most of its men were dead or wounded by turn's end. One HMG and the HQ from Weapons Platoon made it out, but the other HMG was too slow in moving and had lost one man by turn's end. 1st Platoon retreated in good order:

Next turn orders:

1st Platoon 10th Company will continue to move forward into the trees. 5th Company will continue cleaning out the woods, and the Panther who spotted the Sherman will stay put and attempt to take it out:

#3968417 - 06/16/14 02:01 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
This next turn was very good for my armor. First off, one of my rearguard Panthers picked up that Sherman. The Sherman actually fired first, but its shot landed short and hit the hedgerow in front of the Panther. The Panther replied by putting a round through the Sherman, setting it on fire and sending the crew fleeing:

Meanwhile, my immobilized Panzer IV finally got a spot on the Sherman that's caused me so many problems and also set this one on fire. The TC was cut down by MG fire as he attempted to run away:

5th Company continued to move up in the woods and fired on a couple of fleeing infantry contacts, but no kills could be confirmed. Meanwhile, back over on the left, some more enemy infantry popped their heads up and took out one of my men, but my men were returning fire by turn's end:

1st Platoon 10th Company came into contact with a 57 mm AT gun. Its first shot missed, but its second shot took out three of my men. Before that second shot my men were able to return fire and take out one its crew. Nearby, my Panther I'm redeploying continues to make good progress:

And, miraculously, the remnants of 3rd Platoon 9th Company did make it out of the Sherman's line of fire, thanks in no small part to the smokescreen the Panzer IV lay down (more on them in a moment). The other HMG of 9th Company's Weapons Platoon recovered from being fired upon and is now ready to move.

Next turn orders:

1st Platoon 9th Company will continue to move to support 1st Platoon 10th Company. The battered remnants of 3rd Platoon 9th Company will stay in the area and act as an AT ambush, seeing as they possess a Panzerfaust 30:

To counter the 57 mm AT gun, one of my HMGs from 10th Company will lay suppressing fire down on it, while my nearby Panzer IV will move up and target it with HE fire. This is going to be critical to ensure my redeploying Panther can make it through to the left flank:

5th Company will continue to move up in the woods, while the Panther that took out the Sherman last turn will remain in place and area fire on the infantry that I know is still in the area. Meanwhile, seeing that I really can't counter the Sherman overlooking the field that 6th Company occupies, they will back out and take up position on 5th Company's right flank. This way they can help clear out the forest, as I continue to move towards the objective:

#3968420 - 06/16/14 02:08 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
By the way, this is the situation for the armor on both sides, as I see it at the moment:

Me:

3 Panthers fully functional, 2 of which have lost their TC.
1 Panther with main gun knocked out but MGs still functional.
2 Panzer IVs destroyed.
1 Panzer IV immobilized but otherwise still functional
1 Panzer IV fully functional
1 StuG III destroyed

Rambler:

3 Sherman 75s destroyed
1 Sherman Firefly destroyed
1 Sherman Firefly intact
At least 4 and probably 5 or 6 Sherman 75s intact

#3969346 - 06/17/14 08:55 PM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
theKhan Offline
resident pacifist (sic)
theKhan  Offline
resident pacifist (sic)

Canada
Bravo!

The duel is getting spicy. duel

I used to work for a living, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
#3969393 - 06/17/14 11:10 PM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: theKhan]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
Originally Posted By: vonKhan
Bravo!

The duel is getting spicy. duel

Yep! Who knows how this match is going to end up.

#3969540 - 06/18/14 08:27 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
The action remained hot and heavy on this next turn. To start off, while my right-hand Panther in the screenshots below was busy firing on the position of Rambler's infantry, the left-hand Panther picked up the second Sherman 75 that I knew was in my backfield, coming up through the forest. Like before, the Sherman got off the first shot, but it hit a tree. My Panther's first shot also hit the tree branches in front of the Sherman, but the second shot hit home and set the tank ablaze:

That 57 mm AT gun got off one more shot at my men, but since they were on the move the only damage it did was to lightly wound one of my squad leaders. Not long afterwards the gun, under a hail of machine gun fire, finally succumbed to a 75 mm round from my Panzer IV:

Over on the left flank, Rambler made a concerted effort to drive me out of the treeline, but his men were cut up badly by my return fire. Even the left-hand HMG from 10th Company, along with its platoon HQ, joined in the firefight, taking out at least the three men in the second screenshot. Well-concealed LMGs along the hedgerow also contributed to take out a least 5 men of Rambler's in this exchange of fire, if not more:

Back on the right flank, 6th Company made contact with the men who've been taking potshots at my two Panthers. Under heavy fire, they quickly retreated:

5th Company had a bit of a rough go this turn, as it was hit by rifle fire and a grenade that took out ~2 men.

Finally, my Panther I'm sending over to the left is finally in the home stretch and should be in position next turn. This decision is all the more critical now, because Rambler sent a pair of men to knock out my immobilized Panzer IV (it's a IMO hokey abstraction where simple hand grenades have the power to take out tanks):

Next turn orders:

My right-hand Panther will turn its attention to a Bren team I spotted near one of the knocked out Shermans:

6th Company will continue to redeploy, and 1st & Weapons Platoons of 9th Company will continue to move up to support 1st Platoon 10th Company's advance:

Like I told Rambler, there's going to be a lot of Red Cross messages going out after this battle. wounded

#3977800 - 07/07/14 11:25 PM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
And then what happened ?

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#3977852 - 07/08/14 01:22 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: oldgrognard]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
Yep... getting interesting thumbsup

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

#3977879 - 07/08/14 03:07 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
Rambler went on vacation, but we should be resuming things this week.

#3978993 - 07/10/14 07:49 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
Alright, back to the action!

5th Company continued to clean up in the woods. A lone soldier with a Sten was spotted, who sprayed some fire at my men but hit nothing. In return, he was cut down by fire from an MP44, in addition to a volley of 3 grenades. By turn's end at least 3 victims could be seen. Also note both the machine gunner and his assistant are toting MP44s. These are guys not to be trifled with! biggrin

Behind 5th Company, my Panther took a shot at the location I'd spotted the Bren team, but they'd packed up by the time the round landed, which for them was probably a good thing. A moment later, this same tank spotted what is likely the last man of the team Rambler sent forward to attack my tanks and, while the man was rendering aid to a fallen comrade, felled him with a burst of MG fire. Finally, the remainder of my StuG crew spotted another Sherman in the woods near the spot where the other Sherman was taken out, so that will have to be dealt with:

Over on the left flank, my Panther made it into position, but nothing had been spotted by it by turn's end:

My one remaining Panzer IV moved forward to engage the infantry I'd spotted in the field. Both men in the second screenshot - one of whom can be seen taking cover right after his comrade was killed - were taken out by MG fire. Then, a moment later, the Sherman I've been keeping an eye on noticed my Panzer IV and turned to engage it. The first shot missed, and as the turn ended another shot was in mid-flight. My tank has yet to spot it:

Next turn orders:

My Panther on the left flank will stay put for a moment. Meanwhile, one of my de-crewed Panzer IV teams will move up in the adjacent building and try to get a look at Rambler's Shermans. I don't want my Panther blundering forward into a trap:

Provided my Panzer IV survives, it is going to shoot a smoke round at the Sherman and then back up to reposition over to the right. That way it will have a better look at the Sherman and hopefully keep its attention away from my infantry:

On the right flank, my right-hand Panther will re-orient itself to face the Sherman. 5th Company will continue to slowly move forward, and the XO team will move up to call in a fire mission on the AT gun that knocked out the gun of one of my Panthers. The main body of 6th Company is still on the move and is receiving no new orders for now:

Rambler's infantry is sure taking a beating, so it makes me wonder how much he's having to lean on his armor now.

#3979477 - 07/11/14 04:05 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
And, in keeping with tradition, I lost yet another tank commander to enemy small arms fire. rolleyes The Panther that I re-oriented to face the Sherman encountered enemy troops moving along the treeline, and sure enough they took my commander out:

Over in the woods, 5th Company continued to trade grenades and small arms fire with the enemy. No casualties were seen on either side, though Rambler's men were sent running. Meanwhile, a Sherman popped up in the woods ahead of 5th Company, its attention directed towards my gunless Panther:

A second Sherman also showed up in this area this turn, headed towards the left flank where my Panzer IV is. Speaking of which, that round and another one did hit home (taking out the driver), but all of the tank's subsystems are still in order, and it was able to carry out the orders I'd given it last turn:

The tank crew I sent to the building spotted nothing. That tells me that Rambler is moving his armor over to my right flank. So, with that in mind...

The Panther I sent over to the far left will shift to face the Shermans moving up along the road. Hopefully, along with the Panzer IV, I can put the squeeze on these Shermans:

The Panther that lost its crewman and backed away in panic has actually presented me with a good opportunity to take out the Sherman moving up along the treeline. It will turn around and move up to a shot where it can see the Sherman. Also, to play it safe, I'm sending forward a Panzerschreck team that hopefully won't be spotted:

The one Panther still hanging out in the back will stay here and area fire briefly on where I spotted an enemy rifleman, which also puts it into good shape to face the Sherman in the woods. 6th Company will continue to move forward towards the woods, and 5th Company will continue to weed out the enemy:

Man, what a battle! There's nothing quite like facing a human opponent in this game, that's for sure.

#3979635 - 07/11/14 03:30 PM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
theKhan Offline
resident pacifist (sic)
theKhan  Offline
resident pacifist (sic)

Canada
Isn't it dangerous to have a lone panther in the 2nd last picture without any infantry support?

I used to work for a living, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
#3979956 - 07/12/14 07:43 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: theKhan]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
Originally Posted By: vonKhan
Isn't it dangerous to have a lone panther in the 2nd last picture without any infantry support?

I do have infantry in the area but yes, it is dangerous to not have infantry support near one's tanks in this game. I don't think Rambler was counting on my Panthers spotting his men as they tried to close assault it.

#3981577 - 07/16/14 05:12 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
More grenades and fire were exchanged in the woods between 5th Company & Rambler's men this turn. I lost 2 men, but I took out at least one of his men and possibly some others. The body count is really starting to pile up in that area.

Meanwhile, up ahead, the Panther caught first sight of the Sherman moving through the woods. The first shot hit the trees, but the second shot ripped through the Sherman and detonated its ammo storage:

However, I made a really bad mistake in leaving the flank of one of my Panthers exposed, as near the turn's end a Firefly put a round through its side and put it out of business:

Over on the right, my Panzer IV tank crew spotted this Sherman, as well as a Sherman (not in the screenshot) maneuvering in the background. I'm going to have to keep an eye on that:

Next turn orders:

For now I'm going to keep the orders for my Panther & Panzer IV on the left flank as-is. I'm going to move a scout team over, though, so I can keep an eye on what Rambler is doing with his Shermans. Most likely I will have to spin that one around to deal with the threat:

My XO team from 6th Company will call in a 120 mm mortar strike on the position of the AT gun that defanged my Panther:

I'm going to have to move my Panther back around to act as a guard against the Sherman I know is still in the woods to my rear. Meanwhile, 1st Platoon 10th Company will continue to move, while 1st Platoon 9th Company needs a moment to catch its breath:

29 minutes left on the clock. If I can survive til then it will be a miracle.

#3984804 - 07/23/14 06:38 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
As my Panther moves to redeploy, it's hit in its side by an unseen Sherman. This is a major blow, as it takes out the loader and, more importantly, the weapon controls. That leaves me now with one working Panther.

I soon realize Rambler still has Shermans everywhere. My men spot one guarding the main road. And then, much to my chagrin, two more show up behind my Panzer IV and, sure enough, they immobilize it with a hit to the engine. Somehow this tank was still alive at turn's end and slewing its turret to face the threat. Whether it will live long enough to do anything is highly improbable:

My men finally get a good spot on the 57 mm AT gun that took out my Panther's gun. It's firing at the tank, which is fine by me. Meanwhile, the Panzerschreck team I sent forward to deal with the Sherman in the woods had one of its men taken out by a mortar round:

Next turn orders:

Turn my one remaining functional Panther around and have him deal with the two Shermans. As they are preoccupied with the Panzer IV it should have a good chance of success. Meanwhile, the crew of the weaponless Panther will bail out and become infantry:

6th Company will make a big push for the woods. If I can get them in there they should be safe, seeing as I've dealt with the enemy infantry in this area pretty darn well. 1st Platoon 10th Company will also continue to move:

If I can get my men safely into the woods I may be able to hold on, as tanks are at a decisive disadvantage there, and I have plenty of Panzerfausts & Panzerschrecks. Although, a platoon of Tigers would be nice right about now... biggrin

#3985806 - 07/25/14 06:46 AM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
LukeFF Offline
Veteran
LukeFF  Offline
Veteran

Redlands, California
Alright, so this'll be it for the next two weeks or so, as I'm heading out on vacation. Cya all then!

#3995703 - 08/14/14 11:30 PM Re: Combat Mission Normandy During-Action Report: The Mace [Re: LukeFF]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Ok; vacation's over. Back to amusing us.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.