After looking around for some of our cattle we found this suspicious looking person running along the road. Looking like he was up to no good we figured he'd be the one stealing our livestock so Michael Scott took him out. He was all ruined ... but not his peaches.

Just up near the old fort we found this lady being all angry about us apparently shooting her husband or something. She didn't speak so we'd understand and I figured I'd better take her down or we'd be in a whole lot of trouble. I think she might have been in on this whole cattle theft.

Just past the next hill we started seeing signs of cattle. Maybe our cow would be around this part.

Coming out of the forest we indeed found some cows, sheep and other critters those cattle thieves had been gathering.

After finding our cow we started making our way towards home. She'd apparently gotten attached to the herd 'cause she didn't want to follow us much. One man on each side and the occasional poke with the Mosin lead her in the right direction.

An hour or so later we finally made it back to the farm. We probably should fix the giant holes in the fence but with the zombies running around ruining everything it seems like hardly worth the effort.

Finally Michael Scott, me and the cow, at home where we belong.

-C-