Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 63 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 62 63
#4131394 - 06/09/15 05:20 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF ***** [Re: Robert_Wiggins]  
MudWasp Offline
MudWasp  Offline

a shack in da woods
Thoughts of what to make for lunch are dancing in my head now. ... Meatball sub from left over spaghetti and meatball sauce and that 1/2 loaf of Italian bread can be used up before it gets moldy. Sounds like a good plan.

Wish list stuff...
Animated fuel shut off valve and a fuel shut off command.
A spin prop command for manual starts.
A cold dark plane at start of mission for simulated manual starts...as a workshop option tick box.

#4131412 - 06/09/15 05:48 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Banjoman]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Originally Posted By: Banjoman
Cavaliere, what do you have in Italy that is better than peanut butter?

Most everything Sir,we are a renowned country for good food and even better beverages! If you want to question that,I'll see you tomorrow at dawn,pistols or sword as you wish!!! duel

" In vino veritas "
#4131414 - 06/09/15 05:49 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: MudWasp]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Originally Posted By: MudWasp
Thoughts of what to make for lunch are dancing in my head now. ... Meatball sub from left over spaghetti and meatball sauce and that 1/2 loaf of Italian bread can be used up before it gets moldy. Sounds like a good plan.

Wish list stuff...
Animated fuel shut off valve and a fuel shut off command.
A spin prop command for manual starts.
A cold dark plane at start of mission for simulated manual starts...as a workshop option tick box.

Here,it's nearly dinner time "buon appetito..." stirthepot

" In vino veritas "
#4131416 - 06/09/15 05:51 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Robert_Wiggins]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
Pistols it will be, sir. I've been to Italy and while the food was good, I've yet to find anything better for a quick snack or sandwich for a kid, than peanut butter. My second will be contacting your's to set the time and place. boom

Member and provider of banjo music for the Illustrious BOC
#4131485 - 06/09/15 08:03 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Banjoman]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Pistols it will be, sir. I've been to Italy and while the food was good, I've yet to find anything better for a quick snack or sandwich for a kid, than peanut butter. My second will be contacting your's to set the time and place. boom

Come dressed for the occasion,your departure must be in style....best regards attack

" In vino veritas "
#4131490 - 06/09/15 08:07 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Cavaliere57]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
Originally Posted By: Cavaliere57
Come dressed for the occasion,your departure must be in style....best regards attack

You sir, are very funny. I'm thinking there must be some Texan buried deep within you. biggrin

#4131565 - 06/09/15 10:38 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Banjoman]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy

You sir, are very funny. I'm thinking there must be some Texan buried deep within you. biggrin

I had an ancient relative fighting at Alamo..... charge My line of precursors go back until the Etruscans,we fought most every war you can think of,2700 years of History!

" In vino veritas "
#4131598 - 06/10/15 12:36 AM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Cavaliere57]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
BWOC Survivor!...So Far!!
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted By: Hellshade
It's not possible to come to a rational understanding with a person who is intent on misunderstanding what you say and who won't accept anything other than total capitulation on the part of others as an acceptable outcome, even if what they want is simply not possible. Best to just say the facts as they are. Let 'em rant away and eventually, when nobody bothers to respond anymore to their passive aggressive attacks because the facts have already been stated clearly enough for anyone who is trying to understand, they just go away. It's not too hard to pick out the folks who are constantly crying "victim" and yet somehow, the rest of the forum members seem to be getting along just fine.

I expressed quite the same concept,but in a different way,but as i said it happens,because talking face to face is one thing,doing that though a media and elapsed times,it's another so...we are all human and we make mistakes or misunderstandings easily,the most important thing is to in fact "understand" and learn. winkngrin

And as we all know vocal inflections are not available for interpretation, not to mention that "for the Italians" animated hand activity is not visible either! biggrin

(System_Specs)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper
PSU: Ultra X3,1000-Watt
MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered
CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler
Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB
OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD
Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L
Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4

#4131710 - 06/10/15 08:21 AM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Robert_Wiggins]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Originally Posted By: Robert_Wiggins
Originally Posted By: Hellshade
It's not possible to come to a rational understanding with a person who is intent on misunderstanding what you say and who won't accept anything other than total capitulation on the part of others as an acceptable outcome, even if what they want is simply not possible. Best to just say the facts as they are. Let 'em rant away and eventually, when nobody bothers to respond anymore to their passive aggressive attacks because the facts have already been stated clearly enough for anyone who is trying to understand, they just go away. It's not too hard to pick out the folks who are constantly crying "victim" and yet somehow, the rest of the forum members seem to be getting along just fine.

I expressed quite the same concept,but in a different way,but as i said it happens,because talking face to face is one thing,doing that though a media and elapsed times,it's another so...we are all human and we make mistakes or misunderstandings easily,the most important thing is to in fact "understand" and learn. winkngrin

And as we all know vocal inflections are not available for interpretation, not to mention that "for the Italians" animated hand activity is not visible either! biggrin

So true!! How can I express myself without all the gestures? Because of that I'll have to kill a nice chap like Banjoman in a last blood duel...what a life!! hahaha

" In vino veritas "
#4131723 - 06/10/15 08:54 AM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Robert_Wiggins]  
DukeIronHand Offline
Hotshot
DukeIronHand  Offline
Hotshot

High over the Front
This could be the first (and probably only time) that I will wish WOFF had a MMP ability.

BJM and C57 in the planes of their choice! Meeting over the front as the sun rises in mortal combat. Ah! The blood races at the thought.

And since God likes peanut butter (crunchy of course) I am afraid you may be in trouble C57. We will remember you though, fondly, with every sandwich.

#4131727 - 06/10/15 08:59 AM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: DukeIronHand]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Originally Posted By: DukeIronHand
This could be the first (and probably only time) that I will wish WOFF had a MMP ability.

BJM and C57 in the planes of their choice! Meeting over the front as the sun rises in mortal combat. Ah! The blood races at the thought.

And since God likes peanut butter (crunchy of course) I am afraid you may be in trouble C57. We will remember you though, fondly, with every sandwich.

Sorry Duke but...BJM can't really fly,so we'll keep the duel on the ground,vintage style.And since the day has started nicely this morning I dedicate this to you my friend biggrin

" In vino veritas "
#4131729 - 06/10/15 09:19 AM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Robert_Wiggins]  
DukeIronHand Offline
Hotshot
DukeIronHand  Offline
Hotshot

High over the Front
Thank you C57.
I have listened to Stevie Wonder for years and heard that song probably 60 times and never knew that was the name. One of his songs (that I don't know the name for of course) is one of my favorites as I think of my daughter when I hear it.
Anyway that started another work day off right. And I will let BJM address his apparent lack of aerial ability! Hehe...

Oh yea...the topic....flight integrity and 3 flights for the RFC.

#4131795 - 06/10/15 01:14 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Robert_Wiggins]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
Hey now, since I can't fly and we want our 'Duel of the Century' to be fair, how about I fly the Sopwith Triplane and since your flying skills far surpass mine, why don't you take the lovely Fokker E.III. I think that would be a fair fight since I'll hardly be able to keep the Tripe in the air. notworthy

#4131860 - 06/10/15 02:38 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Banjoman]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Hey now, since I can't fly and we want our 'Duel of the Century' to be fair, how about I fly the Sopwith Triplane and since your flying skills far surpass mine, why don't you take the lovely Fokker E.III. I think that would be a fair fight since I'll hardly be able to keep the Tripe in the air. notworthy

rofl

(System_Specs)

#4132021 - 06/10/15 06:58 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Banjoman]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy

Dear Mandolin Man,I did say you can't fly,but i did not say I can fly majestic....
ahahah.....that's why we'll stick to good old dueling with feet on ground,in the air we could collide even before shooting a single bullet!! And nobody would come out as the Winner..... rofl

" In vino veritas "
#4132125 - 06/10/15 09:50 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Robert_Wiggins]  
Wolfstriked Offline
Wolfstriked  Offline

NYC
Every once in awhile you will see tiny particles fall off enemy plane when you get hits.Does this tie in with getting structural hits rather than just going thru fabric?Would be a nice way to mimic the better eye sight we have in real life.

#4132237 - 06/11/15 07:23 AM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Wolfstriked]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Originally Posted By: Wolfstriked
Every once in awhile you will see tiny particles fall off enemy plane when you get hits.Does this tie in with getting structural hits rather than just going thru fabric?Would be a nice way to mimic the better eye sight we have in real life.

I think so,in fact after that their flight ability soon decrease,or they spiral down or just try to flee.

" In vino veritas "
#4132314 - 06/11/15 12:32 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Cavaliere57]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada

Dear Mandolin Man,I did say you can't fly,but i did not say I can fly majestic....
ahahah.....that's why we'll stick to good old dueling with feet on ground,in the air we could collide even before shooting a single bullet!! And nobody would come out as the Winner..... rofl

I think you should use shots of single malt whiskey and last man standing wins!!

(System_Specs)

#4132499 - 06/11/15 04:51 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Robert_Wiggins]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Originally Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

I think you should use shots of single malt whiskey and last man standing wins!!

That was the idea...I have a good reserve of Scotch Malts....no problems!! Point is, would a man from Tulsa stand that? dizzy

" In vino veritas "
#4132543 - 06/11/15 05:39 PM Re: Wish List for WOFF [Re: Robert_Wiggins]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
Well, since I'm not from Tulsa I guess we'll never know.

Page 31 of 63 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 62 63

Moderated by  Polovski 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
RIP Louis Gosset, Jr
by bones. 03/29/24 02:40 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again