Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#3876936 - 12/14/13 02:31 PM SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos  
Meatsheild Offline
Arma3 guy!
Meatsheild  Offline
Arma3 guy!

Peoples Republic of Yorkshire
So instead of creating a new thread every other week or so, i'm just gonna use this one from now on. Anyway, less talk more videos!

Anti Tank

Were tasked with blowing up a couple of tanks, but we've got to fight through superior forces.

Cache Hunt

Theres 3 caches hidden in a nearby town, we have to go find them.

Factory Assault

NATO forces are tasked with clearing a factory, we join the action after first contact.

Factory Assault 2.0

Its another factory, which is full of more bad guys who we have to evict.

Ruin Fight

The mission is to go to a nearby farm and clear it from CSAT forces, however not all things go according to plan.

Hope you enjoyed!

SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626

All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#3883015 - 12/24/13 01:02 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
Meatsheild Offline
Arma3 guy!
Meatsheild  Offline
Arma3 guy!

Some more for your viewing pleasure

3 Sides

Were inserting into the AO through the trees whilst the other fire teams are on the hill to our left, things get interesting pretty quick once we open fire.

Field Fight

The mission, blow up a couple of helicopters parked at an old airfield. The problem, theres a town, semi-open fields and a load of bad guys in the way.

Massacre

Some times ... you wish you'd stayed in the rear with the gear!

Church Eviction

CSAT forces have set up camp in a church on the edge of a town. We have been tasked to clear them out, what follows is one of the most intense firefight i've had in arma3.

Hill Assault

We've been told to go and clear out a FOB and a barracks, thing is, the FOB is on a hill and its really foggy.

Pinned

This is a prime example of a mission going wrong. The task was to kill the officer then clear out a nearby camp .. we only got half of that done before things went totally pear shaped.

Hope you enjoyed!

SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626

All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!
#3883080 - 12/24/13 02:33 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
Fridge Offline
Fridge  Offline

Fredericton, NB, Canada
Captured missions from Military Monday - 23 December 2013

Mission #1 - Same as the Church Eviction that Meatshield posted above. I assigned myself, as medic, to cover his fire team but end up being one of the few KO'd fairly early in the fight. So, I let the video run from the birds eye view.

Mission #2 - Same as the Hill Assault mission that Meatshield posted above. Again as medic I was trying (and managed to be successful) to stay near the fight and anticipate where I might be neaded.

Mission #3 - Massacre is about right. Again, check Meatshields video in the post above for a different perspective.

Mission #4 - I was leading this one. And I will be critical with myself here 'cause that's how I am :-). I was having a hard time keeping track of what was going on and I forgot where fire teams where from time to time. That being said, it's a learning experience and I hope I get better with a bit if time and study). In fighter pilot speak I was, from time to time, tumbleweed and/or flying well behind the aircraft. :-)

Fridge
----------
Things which do you no good in aviation:
1) Altitude above you;
2) Runway behind you;
3) Fuel in the truck;
4) The airspeed you don't have.
#3883131 - 12/24/13 03:46 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
mugwump Offline
mugwump  Offline

Vancouver, Canuckistan
Sorry about not reviving you there on the church mission Fridge. Your body disappeared into the ground on me after I dragged you and I couldn't get you to appear on the scroll wheel.

S = k ln W
#3883246 - 12/24/13 06:31 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
Swordsman Offline
Swordsman  Offline

Dallas, Texas USA
Outstanding!

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn." - George Santayana
#3883259 - 12/24/13 06:55 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
TankerWade Offline
TankerWade  Offline

Portsmouth, NH
Great vids Meat and Fridge, I will be back in the lineup next week.

I think everyone should lead a mission at least once, even if they know it's a role they will not partake in regularly. It will give an appreciation for those who do take it on (although appreciation is never a problem in the SimHQ group)and how hard it can be.

It can be shocking how fast information overload can set in when the gun fire starts and the comms start crackling. You have to trust your fire team leaders and try to put them into situations where they have options and then just sign off or hold off on the decisions they make.

It can be very rewarding though if you play it as a situation to solve, and how many players can you keep alive.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Everybody gets everything they want. I wanted a mission. And for my sins..they gave me one.
#3886924 - 12/31/13 06:22 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: mugwump]  
Fridge Offline
Fridge  Offline

Fredericton, NB, Canada
Originally Posted By: mugwump
Sorry about not reviving you there on the church mission Fridge. Your body disappeared into the ground on me after I dragged you and I couldn't get you to appear on the scroll wheel.

No problem. That happens. I've been on the other end of that :-)

Fridge
----------
1) Altitude above you;
2) Runway behind you;
3) Fuel in the truck;
#3886926 - 12/31/13 06:23 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
Fridge Offline
Fridge  Offline

Fredericton, NB, Canada
Here's one of last nights missions. Quite a fun one. I should have taken Saghen's advice and added more ammo :-)

Fridge
----------
1) Altitude above you;
2) Runway behind you;
3) Fuel in the truck;
#3887360 - 01/01/14 02:44 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
saghen Offline
saghen  Offline

USA
Nice recording, fridge. Thanks.

#3891025 - 01/07/14 01:23 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
Fridge Offline
Fridge  Offline

Fredericton, NB, Canada
Here are some from the first Monday session of 2014!

Sorry for the low audio of my voice. I didn't adjust FRAPs correctly.

Mission # 1: Kry Nera - I think that is the mission. I didn't copy it down but I am pretty sure that's it. Assaulting a coastal town/hamlet, as medic, trying to stay alive.

Mission # 2: Kali Arms - Assaulting another coastal town/hamlet. Again as a medic trying to keep my squad alive and, about 2/3 of the way through, trying to help out another squad.

Mission # 3: Poliako Service - Some bad guys have taken over a place of worship. We need to clear them out. As medic, and ammo carrier as it turns out.

Mission # 4: Charkia Clearout - Clearing weapon caches from a town in Altis. Not a medic this time, but an engineer (and I grabbed some extra ammo and medic kits in case we needed them). Ended up as Charlie lead.

Mission # 5: Gorgon Hunt - Destroying an armoured anti-air vehicle hidden at a small house complex. Working as Charlie team lead.

Mission # 6: Uphill Fight - Testing adlabs medic script additions. Assaulting a town on a hilltop. I am team lead for this one.

Fridge
----------
1) Altitude above you;
2) Runway behind you;
3) Fuel in the truck;
#3891486 - 01/08/14 02:56 AM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
EinsteinEP Offline
Just a Noob
EinsteinEP  Offline
Just a Noob

Tucson, AZ
LOVE THIS THREAD

Shoot to Kill.
Play to Have Fun.
#3891621 - 01/08/14 10:17 AM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: EinsteinEP]  
Meatsheild Offline
Arma3 guy!
Meatsheild  Offline
Arma3 guy!

Some of mine from the last couple of weeks

Beach Assault

The mission is to assault and clear a compound near the beach. We join the action after landing behind a nearby cliff and moving forward.

Bridge Assault

CSAT forces have taken over a bridge. Our mission is to take it back. A nice little fight ensues.

Ditch Fight

The mission sounds simple, cross some ground and blow up some trucks. However we get drawn into an intense fire fight in a ditch.

Krya Nera

The mission, move forward and clear a coastal hamlet. Ends up being far harder than it sounds! Seen from the medics perspective.

Oreos

The mission, secure the town of Oreokastro and find 3 chemical weapon caches, then clear out an outpost to the west. What follows is a really shortish but intense firefight trying to get into the town.

Maximum Teir 1

1 .50 cal sniper rifle with an eotech sight
1 little seaside village
a first time engineer ... well .. just watch the video!

Hope you enjoyed!

#3911732 - 02/14/14 11:33 AM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
Meatsheild Offline
Arma3 guy!
Meatsheild  Offline
Arma3 guy!

more smile

Tale of 2 bridges

The task ... retake 2 bridges .. sounds easy right?

Anti Mora

The AAF outpost nearby has taken delivery of a Mora IFV, our mission is to destroy it by any means possible ...

Anti Truck 2.0

CSAT forces have some nice shiny new transport trucks, we have to go destroy them!

Paraflop

How not to do it, wheel style!

Truck Slog

Trucks ... openish ground ... enemy in strength ... sounds easy enough!

Truck Strike

4 guys, 3 trucks, a load of bad guys and a single building!

Well that was hairy

A simple mission to clear out CSAT forces turns into a pretty hairy prolonged firefight.

Hope you enjoyed smile

#3913933 - 02/19/14 12:40 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
Meatsheild Offline
Arma3 guy!
Meatsheild  Offline
Arma3 guy!

and more smile

Wrong Type Of Cheese

The sandwich truck (and gordo) make the ultimate sacrifice.

Just A Little Foggy

Its dawn, foggy and the enemy hates us ....... o and the suns in our eyes as well, joy of joys!

Hidden Hideaway 2.0

AAF forces are tasked with clearing out an out post then steal some plans.

Fine Leadership

An example of mine leadership by Gordo, not bad considering he didnt want to do it at all!

#3914225 - 02/20/14 02:33 AM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
EinsteinEP Offline
Just a Noob
EinsteinEP  Offline
Just a Noob

Tucson, AZ
Great vids! Thanks!

Shoot to Kill.
Play to Have Fun.
#3920960 - 03/06/14 07:33 AM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: EinsteinEP]  
Meatsheild Offline
Arma3 guy!
Meatsheild  Offline
Arma3 guy!

few more smile

Battle Beach

Sometimes, just going straight in gives some very fun results!

FOB Assault

The goal is simple .. kick the CSAT forces out of a FOB ...

Nice Place For An Ambush

Woods, a little ditch .. and a ton of guys that dont like us .. what could possibly go wrong?

Sneaky Sneaky ..

The goal of this mission is to be as sneaky as possibly when landing ..... to bad the boats didnt get the message!

Terrorist Silos

NATO forces have been tasked with blowing up a few CSAT trucks carrying chemicals ... so we blew up the whole silo!

Hope you enjoyed smile

#3924958 - 03/14/14 09:53 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
Meatsheild Offline
Arma3 guy!
Meatsheild  Offline
Arma3 guy!

and more smile

Tower Down

Jump in helicopter, get shot at, shoot back, jump back in helicopter, repeat till completion.

Lachen Checker

The mission, clear out a little village of the bad guys!

Foggy Fob

Now wheres the fun being able to see what your doing??

Church Assault

Another church, another heavy firefight!

2 Bridges

Another run of the 2 bridges mission, this time with a totally different approach.

#3930682 - 03/27/14 12:21 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
Fridge Offline
Fridge  Offline

Fredericton, NB, Canada

Here are a couple from memorable missions over the past week.

Winter Death Hollow: Maybe that name only makes sense to me ... and maybe only when you get past the half way point. It's a tough mission that we have yet to complete. Actually, to be accurate we have yet to make it through the first line for forest in anything resembling a coherent unit. It has shown how good the AI can be at times.

Road to CAS: Go down this road. You might need some CAS on the way.

Fridge
----------
1) Altitude above you;
2) Runway behind you;
3) Fuel in the truck;
#3938640 - 04/13/14 01:37 PM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
Fridge Offline
Fridge  Offline

Fredericton, NB, Canada
Assault on Air Station Mike: One of the top five missions I have ever been part of with the SimHQ crew. Klarsnow in the lead of Bravo team, NearBlind and I as red team, as we assault Air Station Mike on Stratis. This was a mission with a Zeus GM.

Fridge
----------
1) Altitude above you;
2) Runway behind you;
3) Fuel in the truck;
#3938875 - 04/14/14 03:24 AM Re: SHQ Arma3 Serious Sunday/Military Monday Session vidos [Re: Meatsheild]  
near_blind Offline
near_blind  Offline

Fridge, you can be my wingman battle buddy any time.

Off to greener pastures
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Actors portraying British Prime Ministers
by Tarnsman. 04/24/24 01:11 AM
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.