Forgive me for starting new topics lately, but I've been digging out FSX from an old hard drive and am actively updating everything. Been out of the loop.

Anyway, I purchased the MegasceneryEarth 2.0 Washington pack. It looked pretty good but was missing my autogen down low. On a whim I thought I'd check out ORBX demo of the PNW and loaded it up. Looked nice too but missing my photoreal textures. While messing around, Megascenery got on top of ORBX in the scenery setup in FSX. I loaded it up and suddenly I have ORBX objects, buildings and such, with a few trees.

Obviously this isn't ORBX autogen because the buildings and trees were well placed, they weren't random. But it looked so much better.

Is there anything out there, short of purchasing the ORBX PNW, that would allow me to have trees and buildings over top my Megascenery?

"College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life" - Paul Ryan