Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#3675362 - 11/04/12 11:15 PM Mil-Sim Projects  
Silver_Dragon Offline
Silver_Dragon  Offline

Arafo, Canary Islands, Spain
Mil Sim projects has a new italian 3rd Party to produce historical military aircrafts to the Aeronautica Militare Italiana (italian air force) for DCS:World. The team has receive help from F-104 3rd Party team and ED to make your addon. _Heater_ member of ED team can be help to that team.

Web Page (no operative for the moment.
http://www.mil-sim-projects.com/

comunicate (on italian) on the ED forum:
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96573
Quote:
Ciao a tutti,
è con enorme piacere annunciare che Mil-Sim Projects (Military Simulations Projects) è ora una realtà italiana, tutta italiana.

Siamo un gruppo di persone che convergono tutte insieme con lo scopo principale di ricreare Moduli DCS appartenenti all'Aeronautica Militare Italiana, come ad esempio l'SF-260, MB-339, AMX e altri aerei storici che hanno fatto grande l'AM, come il G-91 ad esempio.

Come ben sapete, creare un modulo per DCS non è cosa semplice.
Ogni tassello del puzzle ha un grado di complessità che spazia dalla modellazione 3D fino alla programmazione C++, passando per la non complessa ma fluidità del linguaggio LUA, fino alla creazione di texture fotorealistiche per ogni singolo aereo.
Ci vorrà del tempo prima di veder volare un 339 su DCS e perchè no, magari su uno scenario italiano, ecco perché abbiamo interpellato la Sim Skunk Works, che ringrazio nuovamente per il supporto dato sul modulo F-104, che piano piano sta vedendo la luce grazie anche alla miriade di info in nostro possesso e alla passione che mettiamo nel creare una Leggenda Volante che ha reso sicuri i nostri cieli per moltissimi anni.
Un cockpit 3D è già in fase di lavorazione, mentre il modello esterno è stato ultimato dopo aver rifatto da zero le animazioni.
Più avanti rilasceremo un Template per le livree, in questo modo i Painters potranno dare sfoggio della loro bravura per creare così delle livree che hanno fatto la storia del "Chiodo".

Nel frattempo, lascio alcune info:

Sitoweb: http://www.mil-sim-projects.com/
Email: andrea.papaleo@mil-sim-projects.com

Nel mentre, auguro buon vento a tutti

3rd Party list projecs (in the comunicate):
-SIAI-Marchetti SF.260

-Aermacchi MB.339

- Aeritalia G.91

- AMX

The first proyect will be a MB.339 (with a 3D model on advanced stage)

More News to the Front
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#3675386 - 11/05/12 12:00 AM Re: Mil-Sim Projects [Re: Silver_Dragon]  
komemiute Offline
Hell Drummer
komemiute  Offline
Hell Drummer
Hotshot

Hi everybody, it is with immense pleasure that I announce Mil-Sim Projects(Military Simulations Projects) reality, a 100% Italian reality.

We're a bunch of people that converged with the objective of making DCS Modules belonging to the Italian Military Airforce (AMI), like SF-260, MB339, AMX and many more that made AMI great, as the Gina (G-91).

As you may know, to create a DCS Module is everything but easy.
Every piece of the Jigsaw is quite a challenge, whether in 3D modeling, C++ programming through Lua coding and last but not least making great photo-realistic Textures.

It will take some time before we may experience a MB339 in DCS World, and why not over an Italian Scenery, and that's why we asked Sim Skunk Works for support, which we thank deeply for all the help on the 104, which is coming together little by little. Also thanks to the great deal of info we had and the passion itself that's driving us in re-creating such a flying legend, making our skies so safe through the past decades.

A 3D Cockpit is already being developed, while the external model is now completed with the animations we re-wrote from ground up.

Later on we will release a Template for textures creation, so that painters from all over the world will be able to perfect the library of liveries that made the "chiodo" (Nail) history.

Some extra info:

Web Site: http://www.mil-sim-projects.com/
Email: andrea.papaleo@mil-sim-projects.com

Nel mentre, auguro buon vento a tutti

~~~~~~~~~

Translation freely adapted by Komemiute.
I'm in no way connected with the development team, just an Italian with some pride in this project,
Cheers.

Click to reveal..
"Himmiherrgottksakramentzefixhallelujah!"
Para_Bellum

"It takes forever +/- 2 weeks for the A-10 to get anywhere significant..."
Ice

"Ha! If it gets him on the deck its a start!"
MigBuster

"What people like and what critics praise are rarely the same thing. 'Critic' is just another one of those unnecessary, overpaid, parasitic jobs that the human race has churned out so that clever slackers won't have to actually get a real job and possibly soil their hands."
Sauron
#3675857 - 11/05/12 08:03 PM Re: Mil-Sim Projects [Re: Silver_Dragon]  
Ice. Offline
Ice.  Offline

The Netherlands
Thanks komemiute. Keep alert for more annoucments, so we can read along. :-)

Ice
- 87th Stray Dogs -
#3676273 - 11/06/12 11:12 AM Re: Mil-Sim Projects [Re: Silver_Dragon]  
komemiute Offline
Hell Drummer
komemiute  Offline
Hell Drummer
Hotshot

LOL, I'll keep my eyes open! wink

Click to reveal..
Para_Bellum

Ice

MigBuster

"What people like and what critics praise are rarely the same thing. 'Critic' is just another one of those unnecessary, overpaid, parasitic jobs that the human race has churned out so that clever slackers won't have to actually get a real job and possibly soil their hands."
Sauron
#3676573 - 11/06/12 06:41 PM Re: Mil-Sim Projects [Re: Silver_Dragon]  
JonnyD Offline
JonnyD  Offline

The Fens, UK
I would buy all 3 of those thumbsup

One point though - if the switch/button titles are in Italian, that big, black hole in the ground will be me!

I'm so pleased that there are seemingly plenty of nice 'steam-gauge' aircraft on the go.

Had enough of MFDs.

I say it as I see it
#3676613 - 11/06/12 07:14 PM Re: Mil-Sim Projects [Re: Silver_Dragon]  
komemiute Offline
Hell Drummer
komemiute  Offline
Hell Drummer
Hotshot

I'd assume is not so hard to translate them, easier than translate a cockpit from Russian to English. At least it uses the same alphabet!

Click to reveal..
Para_Bellum

Ice

MigBuster

Sauron
#3676747 - 11/06/12 09:45 PM Re: Mil-Sim Projects [Re: Silver_Dragon]  
JonnyD Offline
JonnyD  Offline

The Fens, UK

I say it as I see it
#3690498 - 11/29/12 10:13 PM Re: Mil-Sim Projects [Re: Silver_Dragon]  
Silver_Dragon Offline
Silver_Dragon  Offline

Arafo, Canary Islands, Spain
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1618068&postcount=1

Quote:
We are glad to announce that our team is now completed!
People involved in Mil-Sim-Projetc come from virtual squadrons like Frecce Tricolori Virtuali, Fighter Combat Simulations and 6° Stormo Diavoli Rossi.
Actually we are working on two develop lines and these are Lockheed Martin F-104G Starfighter and Alenia Aermacchi MB-339A.
We are in close contact with the Sim Skunk Works (a famous FSX software house who built F-104G/S/ASA and Harrier II) and with aircraft3D.com for the F-104G development, whereas MB-339 will be totally developed by Mil-Sim-Projects, particulary Frecce Tricolori Virtuali.
Furthermore our two aircrafts will be tested by two real pilots: a real F-104 Italian Airforce pilot and a real MB-339 instructor pilot.
We are sorry for our silence, but we are very busy in the realization of 3D cockpits, FM and systems implementations. When we will have some relevant news we will post here and in our new website.

Our website: http://www.mil-sim-projects.com/
Our Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/MilSimProjects?fref=ts

Greetings,
Duke

More News to the Front

Moderated by  Force10, RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.