I have had F4AF for about two weeks. I started with Digital Integration's SuperHornet, I played it on
expert and completed all the missions. The AI wasn't very impressive. I did learn to fly on it though.
The flight model wasn't nearly as realistic as F4AF. I've been flying F4AF in Dogfight game against the
AI making sure I know what I am doing in furball guns only. I fly completely hardcore realistic, no
padlocking, no cheats, everything maxed out to the highest level, no unlimited ammo, and no fullscreen
Hud.

What I have been observing with the logbook is....sometimes, not always, if I lose a dogfight the logbook
puts a kill against me in the bottom online box, which makes no sense, because I wasn't online. I decided
to see what would happen if I didn't lose any, so I fought the against the AI putting the AI in inferior
aircraft with "recruit" pilots. I won 10 dogfights straight and the logbook never put a kill victory
in the online slot, so it's only when you lose, that it puts a AI kill in the online box, which is very
frustrating because I am kind of a detail guy and having the details right is important.

I searched the archives, then the web, I found a couple of other people that had the same problem. I
have the latest patch, so it's not that.

Other Stuff: F4AF really models the performance of different aircraft realistically, I have won everytime
in furball guns only (1 vs 1) against AI Ace pilots in these aircraft: F-4, F-5E, Mig-21, F-14A, F-14D,
F-15E. The Eurofighter and the F-15C are a different story, those aircraft both outperform the F-16
and it shows when engaging them. I haven't even tried the F-22, I figure if I can't win "yet" against
the F-15C with a "recruit" pilot then it would be a waste of time to fly against the F-22, until I can
defeat the F-15C and the Eurofighter. I was a little tired when I started flying against the F-15C, that
might be why I won against the F-15E. The F-15E has a better performance than the F-15C, so I should
have lost against the F-15E too, unless I was flying better, or the modeling is a little off.

One other thing and I will shut up. I have flown in Dogfight Furball AI with Unlimited Ammo and without
the box checked, 510 rounds or whatever is, anyway...in unlimited ammo the gun seems less accurate, in
realistic ammo, the gun seems more accurate.

Thanks