Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#3636301 - 09/01/12 05:38 PM Re: I knew I would regret it... [Re: komemiute]  
JonnyD Offline
JonnyD  Offline

The Fens, UK
Originally Posted By: komemiute
Well, thanks!
I've the main monitor 1920x1080 and the secondary is 1024x1280.

No mistake the secondary is with the short side on top.

I'd LOVE to have the MFD side by side on top of the secondary screen with the cockpit ones blacked out.

biggrin

pm sent

I say it as I see it
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#3636317 - 09/01/12 06:34 PM Re: I knew I would regret it... [Re: JonnyD]  
komemiute Offline
Hell Drummer
komemiute  Offline
Hell Drummer
Hotshot

Sir, my hat's off to You! biggrin

Click to reveal..
"Himmiherrgottksakramentzefixhallelujah!"
Para_Bellum

"It takes forever +/- 2 weeks for the A-10 to get anywhere significant..."
Ice

"Ha! If it gets him on the deck its a start!"
MigBuster

"What people like and what critics praise are rarely the same thing. 'Critic' is just another one of those unnecessary, overpaid, parasitic jobs that the human race has churned out so that clever slackers won't have to actually get a real job and possibly soil their hands."
Sauron
#3637358 - 09/03/12 03:16 PM Re: I knew I would regret it... [Re: JonnyD]  
Wrecking Crew Offline
Smooth Operator
Wrecking Crew  Offline
Smooth Operator
Hotshot

Colorado
I've been designing a new mission over the past week (v1.1.1.1) and I do want to say how great this sim engine is. The under-the-hood stuff is excellent. In Mission Builder I can make complex scenarios that lead to many hours of multiplayer enjoyment. Sure there are bugs with integrating everything into DCS World - and it is going to take shaking them out. Bugs do get squashed.

So I want to give all the folks at DCS a big Thank You! Nate - thanks for being a conduit back to the DCS folks, and our local punching bag at times biggrin

WC

---

Time to change the thread title again? wacky

#3637498 - 09/03/12 06:07 PM Re: I knew I would regret it... [Re: JonnyD]  
JonnyD Offline
JonnyD  Offline

The Fens, UK
Sorry WC - I don't think I'm changing it until DCSW 1.2.1 has been released and addressed the issues that break 1.2.0

I said in the other thread that I've had enough of the issues and the whole unpleasantness surrounding each DCSW release or announcement (see FC3 released thread) and I'm not going to use it again for the rest of the year, in the hope that when I look again in the New Year, all will be sorted and I can enjoy what should be a great sim - hopefully some new terrain might be in the works by then, too - though I'm not holding my breath. It all seems to be about aircraft models and I'm hoping some 3rd party developer will soon realise the bestseller that new terrain would be and grasp it by the short & curlys.

If I see some positive remarks when or if a patch is released before then, I may look again. That doesn't mean simply that the multiplayer issues are fixed - it means that I won't have to play a mission, or the first three missions of a campaign multiple times in the vain hope that on this occasion the campaign will actually proceed beyond mission 3. Though I may test my MiG-21 when it arrives, if that's before a patch.

In the meantime I'll be retroing (played Tomahawk today on my Spectrum 48k on a 28" widescreen TV - was great fun!) and flying Strike Fighters 2 - especially SF2NA which I just bought a week ago. Might find time for some bms and even get back into my Su-25A/K in FC & FC2. Oh - and I reinstalled Crimean Air Wars, too, for FC1 - watch out for some AARs wink So plenty to keep me busy.

It's all just got too frustrating, mate. I hope you have fun, though, and I'm sure I'll bump into you in the Firehouse in the New Year. thumbsup

I say it as I see it
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Force10, RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Headphones
by RossUK. 04/24/24 03:48 PM
Skymaster down.
by Mr_Blastman. 04/24/24 03:28 PM
The Old Breed and the Costs of War
by wormfood. 04/24/24 01:39 PM
Actors portraying British Prime Ministers
by Tarnsman. 04/24/24 01:11 AM
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.