Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#3633642 - 08/27/12 08:12 PM Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR }  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
i creat this topic for all member's about design and talk about Suggestions + Ideas for better develop for sam simulator at future
you guy's u can say everything in your mind about adding more object and feature to sam simulator
maybe at future developer use from your idea and your Suggestions cowboy

Last edited by milang; 08/27/12 10:26 PM.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#3633645 - 08/27/12 08:16 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
as a first person who want to say on Suggestions about future.....

why at almost scenario's when i launch my missile... target just diving to earth for run my missile!!!!
i think in real life one fighter pilot use different Maneuver's at different position!

maybe hpasp can add some more way of run (method Maneuver's) from missile with add more feature's to sam simulator aircraft! thumbsup

Last edited by milang; 08/27/12 10:07 PM.
#3633742 - 08/27/12 10:55 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Vympel Offline
Vympel  Offline

Jugoslavija
I wish we had a keyboard hotkey for turning SNR on and off.

#3633862 - 08/28/12 05:05 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: Vympel]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Originally Posted By: Vympel
I wish we had a keyboard hotkey for turning SNR on and off.

+1...

As per Milang's idea - yes it would be more real, but probably not possible on Visual Basic...

#3633906 - 08/28/12 09:01 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Alien_MasterMynd Offline
Alien_MasterMynd  Offline

Czech Republic

#3633914 - 08/28/12 09:42 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: Alien_MasterMynd]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN

yes... that a different topic.... i create this topic only for talk about future idea... and developer when want to use it... then we can adding future add-on on your topic.

TNQ allien thumbsup

#3634145 - 08/28/12 06:04 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: piston79]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
Originally Posted By: piston79
As per Milang's idea - yes it would be more real, but probably not possible on Visual Basic...

mmmm, are u sure piston 100 per 100 ? rolleyes

when developer could write lines of code for aircraft when i launch missile that fighter's like f-4 or f-105 diving to earth
so hpasp could create little more norm randomize coding for (different run method) from missile!
u want say : in visual basic 6 developer only could add one code for each aicraft for run from missile !!!!!! sigh

Last edited by milang; 08/28/12 06:08 PM.
#3634163 - 08/28/12 06:50 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
Originally Posted By: milang
as a first person who want to say on Suggestions about future.....

why at almost scenario's when i launch my missile... target just diving to earth for run my missile!!!!
i think in real life one fighter pilot use different Maneuver's at different position!

maybe hpasp can add some more way of run (method Maneuver's) from missile with add more feature's to sam simulator aircraft! thumbsup

Diving to the Earth is still the Best kinematic tactic against launched single digit SAM's, and I see no point for our targets, to try less effective ones. Even during OAF, it was used against 3/250rd in a situation not depicted in SAMSIM.

on the other side...

... planes of the IAF at the Egyptian scenario, U-2 / B-52 / SR-71 / or AN/ALE-50 towing F-16 aircrafts never does it.
biggrin

Last edited by Hpasp; 08/28/12 06:59 PM.

Hpasp
Free SAM Simulator, "Realistic to the Switch"

(U-2 over Sverdlovsk, B-52's over Hanoi, F-4 Phantoms over the Sinai, F-16's and the F-117A Stealth bomber over the Balkans.)
http://sites.google.com/site/samsimulator1972/home

Book from the author - Soviet Nuclear Weapons in Hungary 1961-1991
https://sites.google.com/view/nuclear-weapons-in-hungary/

thumbsup
#3634207 - 08/28/12 08:14 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: Hpasp]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
Originally Posted By: Hpasp
Diving to the Earth is still the Best kinematic tactic against launched single digit SAM's, and I see no point for our targets, to try less effective ones. Even during OAF, it was used against 3/250rd in a situation not depicted in SAMSIM.

on the other side...

... planes of the IAF at the Egyptian scenario, U-2 / B-52 / SR-71 / or AN/ALE-50 towing F-16 aircrafts never does it.
biggrin

in your eyes .... only diving to earth is enough for sam simulator realistic to the swich? reading
so why in OAF when our launch missile to f-16cj or f-16cg he do not show any reflex? sigh maybe they reason is armed with decoy pod

but that u-2 and b-52 and that f-18 on libya looks like flyable sculpturesque on air... without no feeling any sam missile incoming!!!!!!.....

Last edited by milang; 08/28/12 09:06 PM.
#3634219 - 08/28/12 08:35 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

... planes of the IAF at the Egyptian scenario, U-2 / B-52 / SR-71 / or AN/ALE-50 towing F-16 aircrafts never does it. biggrin

If they do high G turns, they loose the towed decoys...

#3634372 - 08/29/12 01:32 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
ricnunes Offline
ricnunes  Offline

Portugal
I already posted this sugestion here in this forum, but since the objective of this thread is to post sugestions and I haven't post any here, here's my sugestion:

-> A what-if present day (or near future) war scenario set in Korea, where the player controls North Korean SAM systems. Preferably, I would like to see similar scenarios to what we have in Falcon4 campaign but instead of flying fighter aircraft (F-16) the player would control North Korean SAM systems. Nevertheless I would be happy if this or these scenarios were random (enemy aircraft would spawn randomly of have a random chance of spawning).
IMO, such kind of scenario would be great because:
1- North Korea is probably the only country that current fields ALL the SAM systems currently modeled in SAM simulator (SA-2, SA-3, SA-4 and SA-5). So with these scenarios a player would be able to play with any SAM system modeled in SAM Simulator in a realistic and believable scenario.
2- For example, It would allow the player to control the SA-4 SAM in a realistic and believable scenario. It's possible to play with the SA-4 in current war scenarios but this is not realistic since none the countries modeled in the combat scenarios (North Vietnam, Egypt, Lybia and Serbia) ever used the SA-4.
3- A random scenario would be repeatable/playable as opposed several time and always "feel diferent" compared to a scenario that's always the same.
4- North Korea if I'm not mistake employs an Integrated Air Defense System (IADS) which gives the player a rare occasion of using an Integrated Air Defense System in a realistic looking combat scenario.
5- The player would face a very modern and extremelly well equiped foe (USAF, USN, USMC and South Korean Air Force) armed with the lastest weaponry such as HARM missiles which would make this scenario EXTREMELLY challenging but since the player would have an IADS at his disposal, he would or could have a better chance of having sucess (compared with Lybia or Serbia scenarios for example).
6- Since this scenario is a "what-if" there's no need for such an extensive research that I'm sure current real scenarios of SAM simulator must have had and at the same time giving the mission editor/designer some room for mission design "creativity" and/or "freedom" (such as random scenarios for example).

Well, my 2 cents anyway....

#3635248 - 08/30/12 06:13 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

on the other side...

biggrin

in your eyes .... only diving to earth is enough for sam simulator realistic to the swich? reading

Quote:
Launch warning Equipment that took on U.S. planes, allows the pilot to make better use of the so-called "standard" anti-missile maneuver or maneuver before the point of the meeting. He lay in the fact that at a distance of about 8-10 km from the rocket pilot produced a sharp pitch up for 2-3 seconds, and then translating the plane into a dive with maximum overload. The missile did not have time to work out the bugs guidance and passed the mark.

#3635339 - 08/30/12 08:12 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: piston79]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe

Launch warning Equipment that took on U.S. planes, allows the pilot to make better use of the so-called "standard" anti-missile maneuver or maneuver before the point of the meeting. He lay in the fact that at a distance of about 8-10 km from the rocket pilot produced a sharp pitch up for 2-3 seconds, and then translating the plane into a dive with maximum overload. The missile did not have time to work out the bugs guidance and passed the mark.

Dear all...
... here we know much more, than Janes/Wiki sources ever tell about Soviet SAM systems.

This maneuver is stupid. (except optical tracking)
banghead

You should know by heart, how missile guidance (UPR/TT/K) is calculated, and should recognize the outcome of a short pitch up/down tactic...
... SAM missile hit right on the spot.

Please do not repeat myths ...
... we are more serious here.
cowboy

Last edited by Hpasp; 08/31/12 11:52 AM.

Hpasp

(U-2 over Sverdlovsk, B-52's over Hanoi, F-4 Phantoms over the Sinai, F-16's and the F-117A Stealth bomber over the Balkans.)

thumbsup
#3635358 - 08/30/12 08:48 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Source:
http://www.vko.ru/DesktopModules/Article...version=Staging

Or from the "source of the source":

#3635373 - 08/30/12 09:08 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
jazjar Offline
jazjar  Offline

That tactic is similar to the one where pilots do a downward dive to beam ( 9 o'clock or 3 o'clock ), and then do a hard turn into the missile during the last few seconds of guidance. This tactic in the diagram above is for pilots who desire to use their jammer to evade, the one I stated is used by pilots who decide not to use it. This is because the ALQ-131 is only effective when the aircraft is either facing the SNR, or running away from the SNR. Also, Hpasp, surprise question, how would YOU employ standoff jammer aircraft during an air campaign or an air strike?

#3635379 - 08/30/12 09:23 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: Hpasp]  
ricnunes Offline
ricnunes  Offline

Portugal

Dear all...
... here we know much more, than Janes/Wiki sources ever tell about Soviet SAM systems.

Don't get me wrong, but putting Janes and Wikipedia in the same basket (of "non-reliable" military information sources) isn't accurate!
While I do agree that the information in wikipedia must be taken with a "grain of salt" and while there's the chance that some sporadic information may not be 100% accurate regarding Jane's, afterall ANY information source doesn't matter where it comes from is prone to errors/inacuracies, but the "level of accuracy" between Wikipedia and Janes is definitly not the same and I would say that the level of accuracy regarding Jane's information is VERY HIGH afterall it's a know FACT that Jane's information is used by some real military forces and intelligence agencies.

#3635622 - 08/31/12 09:42 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: ricnunes]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
Originally Posted By: ricnunes
Don't get me wrong, but putting Janes and Wikipedia in the same basket (of "non-reliable" military information sources) isn't accurate!
While I do agree that the information in wikipedia must be taken with a "grain of salt" and while there's the chance that some sporadic information may not be 100% accurate regarding Jane's, afterall ANY information source doesn't matter where it comes from is prone to errors/inacuracies, but the "level of accuracy" between Wikipedia and Janes is definitly not the same and I would say that the level of accuracy regarding Jane's information is VERY HIGH afterall it's a know FACT that Jane's information is used by some real military forces and intelligence agencies.

ok... guys please slow down every one in here have a personal idea & personal information and personal style thumbsup

we have to respect to all of guys ... rolleyes at different situation janes and wiki give good info to user.
and at different situation hpasp with sam simulator give good info to user.

but i choose hpasp with sam simulator info, because this knowledge is Functional

PS: hpasp create realistic simulator for better Injection info to user mind ... this idea it was great
.. but one website like wiki or other do not have any way to Injection data very well ... info on website's good only for beginners

Last edited by milang; 08/31/12 01:46 PM.
#3635709 - 08/31/12 01:41 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: Hpasp]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN

on the other side...

biggrin

mr.hpasp... why in OAF scenario some aircraft like f-15C when i launch missile to him...
f-15c do not show any diving to me ? also that b-52 and u-2
..... maybe f-15c over OAF and b-52's over vietnam during fly used mp3 player biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Last edited by milang; 08/31/12 02:56 PM.
#3635761 - 08/31/12 02:56 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
ricnunes Offline
ricnunes  Offline

Portugal
Originally Posted By: ricnunes

ok... guys please slow down every one in here have a personal idea & personal information and personal style thumbsup

we have to respect to all of guys ... rolleyes at different situation janes and wiki give good info to user.
and at different situation hpasp with sam simulator give good info to user.

but i choose hpasp with sam simulator info, because this knowledge is Functional

PS: hpasp create realistic simulator for better Injection info to user mind ... this idea it was great
.. but one website like wiki or other do not have any way to Injection data very well ... info on website's good only for beginners

I'm NOT saying that Jane's information/sources are better or more reliable than Hpasp information/sources or vice versa for that matter.
What I'm saying is that Jane's information/sources ARE BETTER than Wikipedia!
Hpasp hinted that Jane's and Wikipedia information and sources "level of accuracy" are similar which is NOT true and this isn't just a personal oppinion but it's a FACT!

#3635852 - 08/31/12 06:33 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: Hpasp]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Dear all...

[You should know by heart, how missile guidance (UPR/TT/K) is calculated, and should recognize the outcome of a short pitch up/down tactic...
... SAM missile hit right on the spot.

Please do not repeat myths ...
... we are more serious here.
cowboy

As I stated before, no Wiki/Janes statement used... Could you get a bit more detailed about your comment? I believe such a maneuver could be succesful against UPR guided missile.

Personnaly I think that 75 series are pretty succesful system (not forgeting it was just the "mobile" analog of S-25 "Berkut", designed for defending against strategic bombers)... The fact they traded speed against G-capabilities in 5Ya23 just confirms some shortcommings in the design against maneuvering targets...

Last edited by piston79; 08/31/12 09:25 PM.
#3635920 - 08/31/12 08:27 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
Cat Offline
Egyptian Mau
Cat  Offline
Egyptian Mau
Hotshot

Somewhere....over the Rainbow
Guys...let's ramp down the emotion, please.

Thanks.

Miao, Cat
#3636294 - 09/01/12 05:27 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: Cat]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
Originally Posted By: Cat
Guys...let's ramp down the emotion, please.

Thanks.

we're fine we're fine thumbsup

#3636709 - 09/02/12 04:08 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
mr.hpasp could u create one topic for not simulated sam system in here??? until member's can talk about modern system like sa-10 sa-11 sa-17 or higher wave

if u would thumbsup

Last edited by milang; 09/02/12 04:09 PM.
#3636715 - 09/02/12 04:22 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

mr.hpasp could u create one topic for not simulated sam system in here??? until member's can talk about modern system like sa-10 sa-11 sa-17 or higher wave
if u would thumbsup

There is one allready - http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3627967/News_and_Videos_of_not_simulat.html#Post3627967

#3637112 - 09/03/12 04:41 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

As we have confirmed information about using "DVINA" in OAF (at least they give it a try), I suggest you to put OAF in the historical scenarios for "DVINA"....

I believe that LGB's must be vissible from SNR's, also...

#3637377 - 09/03/12 03:45 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: piston79]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
As we have confirmed information about using "DVINA" in OAF (at least they give it a try), I suggest you to put OAF in the historical scenarios for "DVINA"....

I believe that LGB's must be vissible from SNR's, also...

So far, no bombs are simulated, but I will give it a thought.
Dvina was never used operationally during OAF, the 6/250 was far from using it.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3637397 - 09/03/12 04:15 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: Hpasp]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

I could send you some test data for S-75 and S-125 against bombs (Walleye?)...

How far? She was on a wartime position....

#3637450 - 09/03/12 05:14 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: piston79]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe

I could send you some test data for S-75 and S-125 against bombs (Walleye?)...

How far? She was on a wartime position....

The 6/250rd PVO was a Neva SAM Battery, located in Smederevo before OAF.

They launched 2-2 Neva missiles against 1-1 targets during the 7th and 23rd day of the war.
(probably they scored some AN/ALE-50's)

During the 26th day of the war, while they tracked a target from their Lipe firing position they suffered a direct HARM hit, followed by an LGB bombing on their location. (typical DEAD attack)

2 soldiers died during the attack, (Robert Lajcak 31 years old, and Blagoja Radic 38 years old) RIP...

... and 4 was injured.

The battery Neva SAM equipment was destroyed beyond repair.

The shaken crew was given the task of reactivating one of the ancient SA-75MK Dvina (SA-2F) system from the Aviation Museum.
This activity was taken place in the Simanovci firing position.

On the 50th day of the war, their equipment was bombed again, destroying the Dvina PAA cabin (Fan Song-F) with a direct LGB hit.
That antique equipment was pretty far from battle ready, when it was destroyed, but at least this time, nobody was hurt.

Last edited by Hpasp; 09/03/12 07:50 PM.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3638360 - 09/04/12 08:09 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
Hpasp we cant work very correctly with sa-5 gammon because ashuluk tarining target is very limited for sa-5 gammon! nope
also that few scenarios is realy limited for get high performance from sa-5 gammon! sigh

hpasp
please... create one object for sa-5 gammon like ashuluk target until user can set distance and flight path of ashuluk target
...example: mission (scenario editor).for get high performance from sa-5 gammon.. user's need BIG map for test all of feature's thumbsup

PS:this idea is realy logical because one virtual FCO when using sa-5 gammon he need BIG map because sa-5 have a BIG kill zone
this plan is realy important than develop one new system, even KUB or better.........

Last edited by milang; 09/04/12 08:20 PM.
#3644714 - 09/15/12 01:04 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
WhoCares Offline
WhoCares  Offline

I wonder whether it would be possible to get details of the available missiles in-game.
A way would be to add the site layout that is currently in the manuals also as screen in-game, and the missile launchers may have the equipped missile and the linked channel as mouse-over pop-up information.

Oh, and I love spreadsheets - I'd love to have a spreadsheet of all the missiles with their different characteristics, range, speed, altitude, power-up time, time till overheating, .... Offline, of course, as a separate part of the documentation...

#3644718 - 09/15/12 01:08 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: WhoCares]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
Originally Posted By: WhoCares
I wonder whether it would be possible to get details of the available missiles in-game.

dear whocares sam simulator is not a game banghead

all of factor u need u can see on after action report!

Last edited by milang; 09/15/12 01:09 PM.
#3644746 - 09/15/12 02:04 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
WhoCares Offline
WhoCares  Offline

Not to derail the topic, but in the context that I "operate" this simulation it is a game that I enjoy in my spare time - that might be different if you use it in a professional context, for training purposes, ... In that case the simulation is used as a tool.
Simulation to me just describes the characteristic of a game, as in it tries to provide a realistic representation of systems with realistic controls, in a realistic environment. As opposed to normal/arcade games that give over-simplified/simplistic/unrealistic systems and unrealistic environments.
So, "Simulation" is just a sub-category of "Games".

Regarding the topic, the AAR is a bit late when I need to know which missile I have equipped on my launchers.
But that was under the impression that I might mix the loadout, at least in training, but it seems I can't. So I will just have to pay more attention to its loadout when I select a SAM site.

But I'd still love to have a spreadsheet to quickly look up the characteristics wink

#3659827 - 10/09/12 08:46 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Architrav Offline
Architrav  Offline

Austria
In a less serious manner: I just remembered that when I first heard about SAMSIM I was kidding "Well, and how does it integrate into VATSIM" biggrin

Last edited by Architrav; 10/09/12 08:51 PM.
#3662598 - 10/14/12 09:13 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
HPASP.....

AS I KNOW , 1280*1024 RESOLUTION AROUND FEW YEARS AGO WAS A FAMOUS RESOLUTION
BUT NOW, IN THIS YEAR .... FAMOUS RESOLUTION IS A 1920*1080 thumbsup

... COULD YOU CREATE 2 FULL SCREEN OPTION FOR SAMSIM??? 1280*1024 AND 1920*1080

yep

Last edited by milang; 10/14/12 09:17 AM.
#3675280 - 11/04/12 08:57 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Architrav Offline
Architrav  Offline

Austria
What I would really like to see is a dual monitor option, but that is probably near impossible - nearly no programs support that.

#3675566 - 11/05/12 09:16 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: Architrav]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
Originally Posted By: Architrav
What I would really like to see is a dual monitor option, but that is probably near impossible - nearly no programs support that.

That would not be impossible to be done, just it would heavily suffer on performance.
(currently only the visible screen is refreshed, in case of multi monitor support, all screens had to be refreshed, all time)
Im also not sure, if anybody has 9 monitors for a Vega setup.
biggrin

Last edited by Hpasp; 11/05/12 09:18 AM.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3681743 - 11/14/12 11:02 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
dear hpasp... before publish new version on samsim... could u create one manual ashuluk site for sa-5 gammon?

all of systems in sam sim had a ideal position in ashuluk target but sa-5 has no enough space for fighting and all of ashuluk target launching from under 150KM frown but vega's kill zone is 200

Last edited by milang; 11/14/12 11:06 AM.
#3681759 - 11/14/12 12:18 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Alien_MasterMynd Offline

Czech Republic
Do you mean to inflate Ashuluk firing range? yep jawdrop screwy ar15

#3681763 - 11/14/12 12:22 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: Alien_MasterMynd]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
Originally Posted By: Alien_MasterMynd
Do you mean to inflate Ashuluk firing range? yep jawdrop screwy ar15

almost sa-5 ashuluk's target should launch from out of kill zone not near to launcher!

#3681809 - 11/14/12 01:50 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Alien_MasterMynd Offline

Czech Republic
Do you understand the simple fact that WHOLE Ashuluk range is smaller than Vega kill zone? You can not launch targets out of firing range.

#3681911 - 11/14/12 04:31 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
dear hpasp... before publish new version on samsim... could u create one manual ashuluk site for sa-5 gammon?

all of systems in sam sim had a ideal position in ashuluk target but sa-5 has no enough space for fighting and all of ashuluk target launching from under 150KM frown but vega's kill zone is 200

Answered in the relevant topic...
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3681910/Re_S_200VE_Vega_E_SA_5B_Gammon.html#Post3681910

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3690903 - 11/30/12 06:40 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
dear hpasp hi

could u create one object for show missile Maneuver to samsim users

yep

#3706009 - 12/25/12 02:36 AM Easy Mode  
Spock Offline
Spock  Offline

Germany
Would be nice if there would be an easy Mode. So that People that cant read this Language know what Button or switch does do.
I mean an Translation from Russian or what ever it is in English.

So if i go with my Mouse over an Button or Switch or an other Text there, a little Text Box does Open where the English Translation of this Button or what ever is in.

Thanks for the Good Simulation :-)

Regards
Spock

#3707095 - 12/27/12 12:28 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: Spock]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
Originally Posted By: Spock
Would be nice if there would be an easy Mode. So that People that cant read this Language know what Button or switch does do.
I mean an Translation from Russian or what ever it is in English.

So if i go with my Mouse over an Button or Switch or an other Text there, a little Text Box does Open where the English Translation of this Button or what ever is in.

Thanks for the Good Simulation :-)

Regards
Spock

Hi,

Somewhere in the forum, there is a photo of a Volkhov panel with English labels (exported to the Arabic countries).
It would not be a big help, as you need to understand the complex systems behind the switches, to be able to operate those.
The manual is available in several languages, and lots of efforts went into writing and translating it, so use it (RTFM)...
biggrin

PS: Russian users, who naturally could read all the labels were unable to use the systems before reading the manual before...
... and in the beginning only English manuals were available, until Amidkor translated those into Russian.

Last edited by Hpasp; 12/27/12 12:33 PM.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3712313 - 01/05/13 03:33 AM Re: Easy Mode [Re: farokh]  
Cat Offline
Egyptian Mau
Cat  Offline
Egyptian Mau
Hotshot

Somewhere....over the Rainbow
The manual is worth reading for other reasons-it is one of the best Jane's-style technical expositions of the S-75 and S-125 systems in existence. Better than FAS, or even Air Power Australia. Great read.

Miao, Cat
#3712366 - 01/05/13 06:20 AM Re: Easy Mode [Re: farokh]  
JWNoctis Offline
JWNoctis  Offline

Speaking of FAS, it states that the SA-5 is guided by command line-of-sight with terminal active radar homing. rolleyes

Air Power Australia is much better - about as good as publically available sources will ever get, and yes, none of them are as detailed operation-wise as the manual.

#3712383 - 01/05/13 07:40 AM Re: Easy Mode [Re: JWNoctis]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Originally Posted By: JWNoctis
Speaking of FAS, it states that the SA-5 is guided by command line-of-sight with terminal active radar homing. rolleyes

That was the initial idea... thumbsup

#3712415 - 01/05/13 10:40 AM Re: Easy Mode [Re: piston79]  
JWNoctis Offline
JWNoctis  Offline

Originally Posted By: JWNoctis

That was the initial idea... thumbsup

Problem is, it's also explicitly stated that it's the S-200 series they're talking about.

And this has probably caused almost every warsim I know of, from Falcon 4.0 to Harpoon, to model the S-200 this way.

Last edited by JWNoctis; 01/05/13 10:40 AM.
#3717653 - 01/14/13 04:17 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: farokh]  
Mdore Offline
Mdore  Offline

I'm looking forward to the next release, and having the new ZSU-23-4 to play with.

But after that, do you have any plans?

More missions? Extra features for existing systems? Smarter enemies?

Is there any chance that the S-200 / SA-5 could receive more attention? It has a lot fewer missions than the other systems. And I think it has more missing features than most other systems.

Thank you for all your work!

#3721508 - 01/20/13 12:50 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: Mdore]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
Originally Posted By: Mdore
I'm looking forward to the next release, and having the new ZSU-23-4 to play with.

But after that, do you have any plans?

More missions? Extra features for existing systems? Smarter enemies?

Is there any chance that the S-200 / SA-5 could receive more attention? It has a lot fewer missions than the other systems. And I think it has more missing features than most other systems.

Thank you for all your work!

There are several options to move forward...

1, New Historical Scenarios.
Vladivostok, Tallin (SA-2/3/5) against the Habu
Egypt (SA-2/3/Shilka) War of Attrition
Ashuluk - Strelba
Cuba (SA-2) Missile Crisis (U-2)
Syria (SA-2/3/5/Shilka) Operation Peace for Galilee (Weasels)

2, New "Realistic to the Switch" SAM systems

3, Scenario Editor

Last edited by Hpasp; 01/20/13 12:55 PM.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3721817 - 01/20/13 11:17 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: farokh]  
Vympel Offline
Vympel  Offline

Jugoslavija
I have a question Hpasp.

Are you familiar with the DCS: World environment? And if yes, have you thought about porting a SAM system to it? Im sure a lot of people would be interested in that.

#3721831 - 01/20/13 11:42 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: Hpasp]  
WhoCares Offline
WhoCares  Offline

It might be difficult to find detailed information on specific AA engagements, but the Angolan Civil War might be another option. Seems like cuban-operated Shilka and S125 saw some action there, e.g. from the S125 Wikipedia article:
Quote:
The FAPA-DAA acquired a significant number of SA-3s, and these were encountered during the first strike flown by SAAF Mirage F.1s against targets in Angola ever - in June 1980. While two aircraft were damaged by SAMs during this action, the Angolans claimed to have shot down four.[2]

On 7 June 1980, while attacking SWAPO's Tobias Haneko Training Camp during Operation Sceptic (Smokeshell), SAAF Major Frans Pretorius and Captain IC du Plessis, both flying Mirage F.1s, were hit by SA-3s. Pretorius's aircraft was hit in a fuel line and he had to perform a deadstick landing at AFB Ondangwa. DU Plessis's aircraft sustained heavier damage and had to divert to Ruacana forward airstrip, were he landed with only the main undercarriage extended. Both aircraft were repaired and returned to service.[3]

Quote:
Eventually Cuban troop strength in Angola increased to about 55,000, with 40,000 deployed in the south. Due to the international arms embargo since 1977, South Africas aging air force was outclassed by sophisticated Soviet-supplied air defence systems and air-strike capabilities fielded by the Cubans and Angolans and it was unable to uphold the air supremacy it had enjoyed for years; its loss in turn proved to be critical to the outcome of the battle on the ground.

from Battle of Cuito Cuanavale - the SA-2, SA-6 and SA-9 are listed there as well...

Even though I can't really speak or read spanish, here are some Mirages downed by 2x SA-3 (most likely the same as above) and 1x SA-9. Though the latter is credited to a Shilka in this german link, or a Shilka and/or Strela-3/SA-14 in this page that it references as source (spanish again; must be the cubans wink ).

#3722045 - 01/21/13 10:51 AM Re: Easy Mode [Re: Hpasp]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Ashuluk - Strelba

3, Scenario Editor

Is this a pool? If so I am for new scenarios...Nothing compared to a historical scenario, played for a first time... (somethimes i feel like my heart will explode..). And I think that it is time for a new scenario, especially for SA-5... wink

#3722055 - 01/21/13 12:03 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: Vympel]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
I have a question Hpasp.

Are you familiar with the DCS: World environment? And if yes, have you thought about porting a SAM system to it? Im sure a lot of people would be interested in that.

at my eyes it was a great idea BUT ! its too expensive for a one free software dude!
for doing this job hpasp need a big cash + need few programmer + work with DCS team = ? its impossible

ps: samsim is really really realistic than DCS .... DCS is just a big game, not sim

Last edited by farokh; 01/21/13 12:07 PM.
#3722101 - 01/21/13 02:32 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Originally Posted By: farokh
I have a question Hpasp.

at my eyes it was a great idea BUT ! its too expensive for a one free software dude!
for doing this job hpasp need a big cash + need few programmer + work with DCS team = ? its impossible

ps: samsim is really really realistic than DCS .... DCS is just a big game, not sim

Did Hpasp autorized you to be his representative??? I am sure he would anounce it officialy if so...

#3722132 - 01/21/13 03:32 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: piston79]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN

Did Hpasp autorized you to be his representative??? I am sure he would anounce it officialy if so...

i said at my eyes means (guess / opinion).... no one autorized me

#3722155 - 01/21/13 04:12 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: Vympel]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
I have a question Hpasp.

Dear Vympel,

Yes I seen it earlier.
I also seen several interesting 3rd party product announcements, but so far I seen quite few (if any) 3rd party releases only.

Last edited by Hpasp; 01/21/13 04:13 PM.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3722156 - 01/21/13 04:14 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: piston79]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
Click to reveal..

Ashuluk - Strelba

3, Scenario Editor

Is this a pool? If so I am for new scenarios...Nothing compared to a historical scenario, played for a first time... (somethimes i feel like my heart will explode..). And I think that it is time for a new scenario, especially for SA-5... wink

Hunting the Habu again over the Baltics?
biggrin

By using the Swedish ColdWar video, it will be easy to create a realistic situation.

You will have 6 Vega to choose from, against the Habu.

Last edited by Hpasp; 01/21/13 09:19 PM.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3722233 - 01/21/13 06:26 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: Hpasp]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Hunting the Habu again?
biggrin

If anyone is interested... wink

#3722595 - 01/22/13 08:50 AM Re: Easy Mode [Re: farokh]  
Alien_MasterMynd Offline

Czech Republic
I am :-) The more S-200 scenarios, the better :-)

#3722625 - 01/22/13 11:24 AM Re: Easy Mode [Re: Hpasp]  
Vympel Offline
Vympel  Offline

Jugoslavija
I have a question Hpasp.

Dear Vympel,

Yes I seen it earlier.
I also seen several interesting 3rd party product announcements, but so far I seen quite few (if any) 3rd party releases only.

Yes, you are correct. Many planes are announced, but all of them are far from released. Closest ones (considered by community) are MiG-21bis and Bell UH-1H Huey.

Here is the unofficial list of coming aircraft: List

It was just an idea on my part. Greatest reason for suggesting DCS: World is multiplayer. If one of your options for further development was implementing multiplayer that would definitely get my vote.

#3722638 - 01/22/13 12:27 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: Vympel]  
Mdore Offline
Mdore  Offline

I have a question Hpasp.

I'd love it if I could play SAM Simulator against real human controlled aircraft. It would be amazing. I really hope something like that gets made one day.

I see a few problems with using DCS though. First I'll admit I don't own DCS and have never even played it, I've only watched a few videos on YouTube.

There seems to be an era mismatch. SAM Simulator uses old 50s and 60s missile technology in wars in the 60s 70s 80s and 90s. DCS seems to be set now or in recent history. So for them to work together either DCS would have to use older aircraft, or SAM Simulator would need to be updated to the modern era.

Yes there are SA-2s and SA-3s still in use today, but most have at least partial if not total digital system upgrades, with computers and microchips replacing valves.

And secondly is Jamming. The only jamming in SAM Simulator is noise jamming. But modern jamming pods do so many more things. Angle jamming, range gate pull off, and more. Is there enough information publicly available to create a realistic experience of how a SAM system would react to all these advanced deception jamming techniques? If there isn't, then the SIM would have huge holes in realism. Again, that would seem to limit things to 1970s and earlier, before intelligent jamming pods. I don't think DCS covers aircraft that old.

So in short, since post 1970s electronic systems are still probably secret, and can't be simulated accurately, then it would have to be set 1970s or earlier. DCS doesn't cover this era.

But all problems aside. I think a 1960s or 1970s Vietnam War, Arab Israeli War, or WW3 Simulator could possibly work, with humans controlling both the Aircraft and the Anti-aircraft defences, and if that game was made, and made well, it would be amazing!

#3722660 - 01/22/13 01:13 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: Mdore]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
SAM Simulator uses old 50s and 60s missile technology in wars in the 60s 70s 80s and 90s. DCS seems to be set now or in recent history. So for them to work together either DCS would have to use older aircraft, or SAM Simulator would need to be updated to the modern era.

are you sure guys??? i play some times with dcs-a10 !.... one of dangerous AA machine for a-10 is zsu-23-4 shilka tanksalot
of course im not sure shilkas parameters on DCS was based on real parameters nope.... any way , i cant run from shilka

#3728418 - 01/31/13 08:03 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: farokh]  
Architrav Offline
Architrav  Offline

Austria
Just wondering, was there ever a proposal of a German translation?
I can read English just fine and learned some importan Russian words, but occasional I do wonder what they called a firing solution or jammer in East Germany.
The terms used in my native Austria probably are quite different.

#3799016 - 06/19/13 07:08 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
dear hpasp

please create one ordinary map editor for sa-5 or for samsim till we can use high performance in samsim !
please ! right know till next 6 moth we will meet bad periods without new thing ! ...... sigh
so please give us the chance to create own scenarios till new system comes up
this is great hobby !

#3802713 - 06/28/13 08:08 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

#3806216 - 07/07/13 08:09 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
to hpasp @

would you add some IRZ by manual choosing of numbers for scenarios ? !
we with sa-2 and sa-3 we have no chance to run from harm and harm explosion sound is very bad

#3813733 - 07/24/13 11:31 AM Re: Easy Mode [Re: farokh]  
Vympel Offline
Vympel  Offline

Jugoslavija
I have another suggestion/request for Hpasp.

Could you add one more track to GPX files, that would represent our SAM site. I think that would not be hard to do, and it would mean alot.

#3813770 - 07/24/13 01:14 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: Vympel]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
I have another suggestion/request for Hpasp.

Could you add one more track to GPX files, that would represent our SAM site. I think that would not be hard to do, and it would mean alot.

Not really understand this request.

In SAMSIM, we are shooting from real historical SAM sites, identifying those in Google Earth, shouldn't be a problem for anybody.
(sometimes it needs to pull the date back in Google Earth, if the site is already converted for civilian use)

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3813934 - 07/24/13 07:58 PM Re: Easy Mode [Re: farokh]  
Alien_MasterMynd Offline

Czech Republic
I think Vympel meant to add a point to GPX file which will show position of SAM site for example by flag for it to be easily visible even from distance.

#3815104 - 07/27/13 05:22 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
As the visual graphical engine specification is due to freezing, I would like to define the biggest target it could display.

(this engine is planned to be used in the future by SAMSIM displaying Karat Camera picture of Volhov/Neva/KRUG/OSA/RPK1, and optical sight of Dvina/Shilka/Strela)

What is the biggest target you could envisioned?

So far I found...

Maximum target length - AN-225 84m
Maximum target wingspan - AN-225 89m
Maximum target height - A-380 25m

... is there anything bigger than these???

Last edited by Hpasp; 07/27/13 06:30 PM.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3815167 - 07/27/13 09:42 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Vulture Offline
Vulture  Offline

Maximum target wingspan: H-4 Hercules (97.5 m)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_H-4_Hercules

#3816029 - 07/30/13 06:45 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Alien_MasterMynd Offline

Czech Republic
jawdrop This is a REAL BUFF thumbsup B-52 sucks yep

#3823773 - 08/18/13 09:12 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
OK guys !

So almost Sa-8 gecko / OSA-AK created on samsim and we will see this doll at little close future
So you Think That Hpasp In Summer Thinking to what system for next Future of samsim ?

you think after SA-8 gecko , we need witch system ? smile

#3823777 - 08/18/13 09:48 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

OK guys !

So almost Sa-8 gecko / OSA-AK created on samsim and we will see this doll at little close future
So you Think That Hpasp In Summer Thinking to what system for next Future of samsim ?

you think after SA-8 gecko , we need witch system ? smile

More historical scenarios, more "realistic to the switch" behavior....

#3823781 - 08/18/13 10:01 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Mdore Offline
Mdore  Offline

More systems are nice, but I'd like more reasons to use the existing systems.

Better and different types of jamming and decoys, and targets that manoeuvre. Smarter enemies.

Mission variability, so playing the same mission will mean you see the enemy doing different things.

Mission editor, so we can create and share our own missions.

Team play. So multiple players can work together on a single mission.

#3823798 - 08/18/13 11:15 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
Guys .. This Post Is Logical Polling .... smash
So We Need To Deep Thinking About Every Thing During samsim development

I am pretty agree with Mdore @ idea.... but one thing is missed!
Look: For Better Type Of Jammers And Newer Maneuver we Need Better System For Against Them Right ? right or not ?

please be aware that in "Operation El Dorado Canyon" at "Benghazi" you have one Sa-2E with more missiles ...
but you do not have any chance to use them very clearly ...
why ?
Because they using better technology than yours...!
They had AGM-88 Harm for you .... And Several Wild Weasel for attack to you ...
so dear Mdore @ ... just thinking.... with this hard situation...
If Hpasp Adding more types Of Angular Jammer Or Other Types and more maneuver tactics
You Have How Many Percent To Attack Them ? ...... ? Only way to Run Trom Them Is Pause Samsim And smoking Ciggaret
is that what you want....? reading

And About Pistons Post .... I Am Agree too.. With piston79 wink
But i Guess Scenario editor is better plan for future right ?
you can play with one scenario but its intresting just for once !
and after one time... this scenario could be repetitious for you

I Think Only Thing We Need Is One System Of New Air Defense Generation
with one New System , We Can test New Jammer Type And New Maneuver Tactics Without Any Stress
And We Can Know More Information About Modern Wars .....
We Are So Beginner for modern air defense simulation ....
We Do Not know Even First prototype of s-300P Or mim-104 Patriot how is work ....
We Need one modern evolution that one person just can do it ... his name is ...HpasP

Last edited by farokh; 08/18/13 01:23 PM.
#3823825 - 08/18/13 02:29 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Wolfhound Offline
Wolfhound  Offline

I've been away for a while, but just spotted the following on eBay and thought it may arouse some interest:
2K22 Tunguska/SA-19 Grison Manual

Last edited by Wolfhound; 08/18/13 02:29 PM.

*********I have quite a large collection of Flight, Weapon Systems, Tactical & Supplementary Aircraft Manuals for Jets, Helicopters & some Props, spanning the Vietnam era to present. If you're interested in trading Flight Manuals, mainly for modern military aircraft, send me a PM.*********
#3823879 - 08/18/13 05:38 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: Wolfhound]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Originally Posted By: Wolfhound
I've been away for a while, but just spotted the following on eBay and thought it may arouse some interest:

I could give it to you for free...

#3823889 - 08/18/13 06:19 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

I am pretty agree with Mdore @ idea.... but one thing is missed!
Look: For Better Type Of Jammers And Newer Maneuver we Need Better System For Against Them Right ? right or not ?

Negative! Variouse type of jamming has impact on different systems:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3735448/Re_Electronic_Warfare_EW_inclu#Post3735448

please be aware that in "Operation El Dorado Canyon" at "Benghazi" you have one Sa-2E with more missiles ...
but you do not have any chance to use them very clearly ...
why ?

This is why it is realistic, dude! elvesdragon

I Think Only Thing We Need Is One System Of New Air Defense Generation
with one New System , We Can test New Jammer Type And New Maneuver Tactics Without Any Stress
And We Can Know More Information About Modern Wars .....
We Are So Beginner for modern air defense simulation ....
We Do Not know Even First prototype of s-300P Or mim-104 Patriot how is work ....

Please, provide to developer pictures from the inside of the Patriot/S-300; some officers with expirience with them, and full technical data of radar/missile performance... Piece of cake!

#3823988 - 08/18/13 10:47 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: piston79]  
Wolfhound Offline
Wolfhound  Offline

Originally Posted By: Wolfhound

I could give it to you for free...

I just realised I already have the manual in .djvu format duh

*********I have quite a large collection of Flight, Weapon Systems, Tactical & Supplementary Aircraft Manuals for Jets, Helicopters & some Props, spanning the Vietnam era to present. If you're interested in trading Flight Manuals, mainly for modern military aircraft, send me a PM.*********
#3824127 - 08/19/13 11:25 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
ePap Offline
ePap  Offline

Athens
V Shorad like OZELOT/ASRAD HELLAS stinger smile2

#3824144 - 08/19/13 12:14 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: Mdore]  
ePap Offline
ePap  Offline

Athens
More systems are nice, but I'd like more reasons to use the existing systems.

Better and different types of jamming and decoys, and targets that manoeuvre. Smarter enemies.

Mission variability, so playing the same mission will mean you see the enemy doing different things.

Mission editor, so we can create and share our own missions.

Team play. So multiple players can work together on a single mission.

+1 thumbsup

...and human control targets on air.

#3824156 - 08/19/13 12:39 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
more than 70% , i think next system will be release is .... sa-13 gopher

Last edited by farokh; 08/19/13 12:41 PM.
#3824223 - 08/19/13 04:19 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: ePap]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Originally Posted By: ePap

+1 thumbsup

My proposal is to use Faroukh as a pilot of the target, and we will use a SAM of choise... (I am going with SA-2E)!

#3824250 - 08/19/13 05:01 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: piston79]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN

My proposal is to use Faroukh as a pilot of the target, and we will use a SAM of choise... (I am going with SA-2E)!

yea yea ... just do it till i steeping my home made AGM-88 to your throat too ! attack

Last edited by farokh; 08/19/13 07:23 PM.
#3824305 - 08/19/13 06:48 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: piston79]  
ePap Offline
ePap  Offline

Athens

+1 thumbsup

No,not as a pilot .

..as a jamming pod.

Faroukh,don't be afraid ,not for firings.Just for practicing ... winkngrin

#3824309 - 08/19/13 07:22 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: ePap]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

No,not as a pilot .

..as a jamming pod.

Faroukh,don't be afraid ,not for firings.Just for practicing ... winkngrin

Hahahahha! You made my dAY!!! Jamming pod.....! Hahahahaha!!!! hahaha hahaha hahaha

#3824311 - 08/19/13 07:47 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
i dont know when and where ... but i guess some one got access to s-300 pmu !smash

please deep lock at this picture ! its not graphical !

abducted

#3834696 - 09/10/13 11:58 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Comrade_Hedgehog Offline
Comrade_Hedgehog  Offline

The Sticks, England.
I think it'd be awesome if the Shilka could be interoperable with the one in SteelBeasts.

If SB could export the ground clutter & object electronic signatures as well as the optical signatures and movement/location cues into the Radar and "Computer" system of SAMSIM, while Sam Sim exports the firing solution and trajectories of the rounds into SB.

But that would mean a lot of work and an agreement between Hpasp and eSim.

Its not the bullet with your name on it you have to worry about.
But the one addressed:
"To Whom It May Concern"
#3835391 - 09/11/13 03:48 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: Comrade_Hedgehog]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
Originally Posted By: Comrade_Hedgehog
I think it'd be awesome if the Shilka could be interoperable with the one in SteelBeasts.

If SB could export the ground clutter & object electronic signatures as well as the optical signatures and movement/location cues into the Radar and "Computer" system of SAMSIM, while Sam Sim exports the firing solution and trajectories of the rounds into SB.

I would not be against it...

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3835740 - 09/12/13 11:03 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: Hpasp]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Monney also matters.... wink

#3835838 - 09/12/13 02:58 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: Hpasp]  
Comrade_Hedgehog Offline
Comrade_Hedgehog  Offline

The Sticks, England.
Originally Posted By: Comrade_Hedgehog

The Guy to talk to is Mr Ssnake, he hangs out in the SB section here or at SB.com.
But I think this is probably just a dream...

Its not the bullet with your name on it you have to worry about.
But the one addressed:
"To Whom It May Concern"
#3841966 - 09/26/13 05:23 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Tank000 Offline
Tank000  Offline

Personally I think the SAM simulator would logically link up better with Command Modern air/naval operations. Heck i think they use the same raw Nasa Satalite maps.

but one can only dream, it would also be a weird multiplayer game unlike no other.

#3858717 - 11/05/13 05:21 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
guys i need your opinion to say something

who agree with more items (panels & guage) on sa-3 goa in samsim ?

if you are agree .. type 1+ yep

Last edited by farokh; 11/05/13 05:22 PM.
#3858909 - 11/05/13 10:14 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Architrav Offline
Architrav  Offline

Austria
If there is one thing a simulation can never have enough of, than it must be functional buttons.

#3905821 - 02/02/14 10:57 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
whiteG Offline
whiteG  Offline

Hi there...
My favorite system is S-125 Neva. After lot of played scenarios i wounder is there any possibility to put this simulator on 2 or 3 monitors. I have 3 monitors and it would be great for NEVA sistem to have UK-35M1 on one, UK-32M1 & UK-62M1 on seconde and UK-31M1 & UK-61M1 on third monitor.
My thinking is this simulator should put in windows mod like in Flight simulator so we can chose wich panel we will put on display and move it in windows mode over our display monitor.

Looking forward.........

#3912816 - 02/16/14 08:48 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
VOLCHOV Offline
VOLCHOV  Offline

Please Hpasp, you could insert into the training mission more Czechoslovakia Volchov and Neva sections from 186 plrb Pezinok, 71 plrb Prague, 185 plrb Kralovice, 76 plrb Brno and 77 plrb Ostrava? Thank you for your response.

#3913021 - 02/17/14 07:14 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Alien_MasterMynd Offline

Czech Republic
Volchov: hello from CZ to CZ (or probably SK?) smile

#3913195 - 02/17/14 05:34 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
VOLCHOV Offline
VOLCHOV  Offline

from SK Bratislava

#3913197 - 02/17/14 05:49 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: VOLCHOV]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
Originally Posted By: VOLCHOV
Please Hpasp, you could insert into the training mission more Czechoslovakia Volchov and Neva sections from 186 plrb Pezinok, 71 plrb Prague, 185 plrb Kralovice, 76 plrb Brno and 77 plrb Ostrava? Thank you for your response.

Welcome to the Forum,

Basically the "Practice" scenario in SAMSIM (Hungary) is helping the users to practice their target acquisition skills against known flight path targets of the '80s. (MiG-21, Su-22, B-737, etc...)

Adding more positions would not add anything for the average user, but would increase the software size.

Last edited by Hpasp; 02/17/14 05:49 PM.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3913224 - 02/17/14 07:11 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
VOLCHOV Offline
VOLCHOV  Offline

Thank you for the welcome, and for your great work on the SAM Simulator!!

My next idea is whether it would be possible to combine SAM Simulator with information from websites such as flightradar24.com and thus be able to watch in a training mission air traffic in real time?

Please which will be added, Baltic Express mission Vega vs SR-71?
Thank you for your answers.

#3914506 - 02/20/14 08:18 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: VOLCHOV]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
Originally Posted By: VOLCHOV
Thank you for the welcome, and for your great work on the SAM Simulator!!

My next idea is whether it would be possible to combine SAM Simulator with information from websites such as flightradar24.com and thus be able to watch in a training mission air traffic in real time?

Please which will be added, Baltic Express mission Vega vs SR-71?
Thank you for your answers.

You want a realistic SAM simulator, where you could aim civilian planes in real-time???
screwy

Next will be the OSA-AK.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3947857 - 05/01/14 11:08 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Hornet1a Offline
Hornet1a  Offline

Canada
Hello Hpasp

Thank you for your free SAM simulator,i have a simple suggestion:Is it possible to zoom in the plotting board,for example if you have a lot of target in the inner 50km circle its very hard to tell them apart,i don't think that this would unrealistic.

Hornet1a

#3947974 - 05/02/14 07:12 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Alien_MasterMynd Offline

Czech Republic
In a real world you had no possibility to "zoom on" a plotting board :-)

Hpasp, what about mission editor and new scenarios (Baltic express and so)?

#3947978 - 05/02/14 07:28 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: Alien_MasterMynd]  
ePap Offline
ePap  Offline

Athens
In a real world you had no possibility to "zoom on" a plotting board :-)

Hpasp, what about mission editor and new scenarios (Baltic express and so)?

In my opinion in OSA AK simulation should not exist a plotting board (btry commander station) and in stead a voice (radio) EW should exist
or a running banner with this EW information .

OSA AK operators receive(by radio voice) and deal with one and in best case with two targets.
It's useless to have the air picture to deal with.
All the above in a Centralize Command Chain.

In autonomous condition you fire at will ... smile2

#3948500 - 05/03/14 09:45 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
An obvious, and easy to implement idea...

Hpasp

thumbsup
#3948517 - 05/03/14 11:12 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
ePap Offline
ePap  Offline

Athens
to Hpasp thumbsup

#3948518 - 05/03/14 11:14 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Mdore Offline
Mdore  Offline

For the SA-2e that'd work.

But didn't the SA-2f just have a telescope?

#3951441 - 05/09/14 05:00 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
dear hpasp... what is your idea about next sam system ?
i think access to s-300pmu (your favorite) system is so hard because almost them is Online
but... what about s-300ps ? rolleyes

i guess you can find one of s-300PS around that OSA that u simulated it popcorn

#3984033 - 07/21/14 07:03 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
Spock Offline
Spock  Offline

Germany
Hi.
I have some Ideas.

I Think about Mouse Over/Tool Tips for the Switches.
Because not all People speak Russian and can read this Language.

So. It keeps the Simulation very Realistic (99,9%).
And for all people that want 100% realism they can turn off the Tooltips at start up.

Store the GPX Data to the User Folder and not to Sam Sim.
Because as i remember at Windows 7 and Higher you need Admin rights for writing in the Programs folder.
So it would be easier for Standard Users to their GPX Data.

A little Button in the Main Menu which opens the Folder to the GPX Logs.
Because the First Time i tried this Function (store GPX data), i must search where the Files are Stored.

Would also be nice to have an Time/Date Function, special for the GPX Data in Training and so on.
So i can set the "begin" Date and Time which is stored in the GPX Data for Google Earth.

There should be two Function.
1. Use current System Date and Time
2. Use this Time and Date for Logging Like 17.07.2014 13:23:21 and so on.

It is only for Logging in the GPX.
Default Value is System Date and Time.
And the second Method is "Start Sim at 17.07.2014 13:23:21" and than the Sim counts up... Example: 17.07.2014 13:24:21, 17.07.2014 13:25:21, and so on.

#4011007 - 09/17/14 05:22 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Guys, it is up to all of you!

Let's make some video tutorials for all systems (with some specific for everyone)... We had some already, but I think there could be more.... Maybe Hpasp could be the referee and choose best of them?

#4011008 - 09/17/14 05:26 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: piston79]  
apelles Offline
apelles  Offline

Hungary, Szkesfehrvr
Guys, it is up to all of you!

Let's make some video tutorials for all systems (with some specific for everyone)... We had some already, but I think there could be more.... Maybe Hpasp could be the referee and choose best of them?

Cool idea.

#4015193 - 09/27/14 07:15 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

So, I guess nobody wants to participate in video tutorials, so I'll try another one...

We already discussed non-active knobs and switches of simulated systems, but due to huge topics it is hard to find info again...

My suggestion is to create nice quality screenshots of panels from every system in SAM Sim, numerate the knobs and filling the database with editing the post where they are uploaded.... So it could be a lighter version of the extended manual Vintorez does for the SA-2E system....

As I am really bad with Photoshop and stuff, I allowed myself to ask here for this, as it is really pain in the a** for me to use some specialized software, also I cannot load systems with Karat anymore...

Last edited by piston79; 09/27/14 07:16 PM.
#4015198 - 09/27/14 07:24 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: piston79]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
... also I cannot load systems with Karat anymore...

When the nuclear mushroom is fixed, I will release a Volhov-Karat sneak peek version.
The Karat function will be switchable off (night) in each system, and it will use minimal memory.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#4015227 - 09/27/14 08:21 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

I think in OSA/Krug we could have some chaff simulation:

LINK

Last edited by piston79; 09/28/14 08:00 AM.
#4015413 - 09/28/14 06:39 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: piston79]  
Alien_MasterMynd Offline

Czech Republic
So, I guess nobody wants to participate in video tutorials, so I'll try another one...

We already discussed non-active knobs and switches of simulated systems, but due to huge topics it is hard to find info again...

My suggestion is to create nice quality screenshots of panels from every system in SAM Sim, numerate the knobs and filling the database with editing the post where they are uploaded.... So it could be a lighter version of the extended manual Vintorez does for the SA-2E system....

As I am really bad with Photoshop and stuff, I allowed myself to ask here for this, as it is really pain in the a** for me to use some specialized software, also I cannot load systems with Karat anymore...

YES! I can help with it.

I would numerate all buttons and write a description for them (in case of "basic" ones, there can be only a short notice like high voltage on/off or something).

#4015414 - 09/28/14 06:41 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
I would add 3 levels of switch types.

1st described in the SAMSIM manual
2nd works, but not described in the manual
3rd has no effect in SAMSIM

Hpasp

thumbsup
#4015432 - 09/28/14 07:16 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
Alien_MasterMynd Offline

Czech Republic
Yes, this is exactly what I meant. Basic (described in manual) with only a short description, level 2 with a deep description and level 3 with a "sufficient" description.

#4029478 - 10/30/14 07:16 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: Alien_MasterMynd]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Yes, this is exactly what I meant. Basic (described in manual) with only a short description, level 2 with a deep description and level 3 with a "sufficient" description.

So, do we have some already?

#4341807 - 03/03/17 04:50 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Hi, Hpasp..

Two requests:

1. Could you activate more sites i Cuba?
2. Could you make "x 8" speed functionality because of same mission?

Is it too botherish to program it? Please, at least for the point 1....

Last edited by piston79; 03/03/17 05:25 PM.
#4341813 - 03/03/17 05:00 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: piston79]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
Actually 2x does nothing more than loads your processor with double load.
4x is loading it four times, and it is the most my Core i7-4790K could handle.

U2 was flying almost an hour long above Cuba, during the height of the missile crisis, before it was finally shot down.
This situation is teaching the frustration of Soviet crew to the player, while waiting for the firing order.

Last edited by Hpasp; 03/03/17 05:01 PM.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#4341821 - 03/03/17 05:26 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: Hpasp]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

So, both points rejected?

#4341829 - 03/03/17 05:48 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
Not rejected, I was really thinking of enabling a situation of U2 just a few minutes away, but I decided not to do so.

Killing a U2 is not a soo big achievement in reality...
... so I decided to give you the pain of waiting for your bird.

(actually this situation can be played in 15~20min)

Hpasp

thumbsup
#4341831 - 03/03/17 05:51 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: Hpasp]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Originally Posted by Hpasp
Not rejected, I was really thinking of enabling a situation of U2 just a few minutes away, but I decided not to do so.

Killing a U2 is not a soo big achievement in reality...
... so I decided to give you the pain of waiting for your bird.

(actually this situation can be played in 15~20min)

It is not a matter of achievement - just some "what if"-s..... Like over Sverdlovsk.... Anyway, no problem to wait, so no big deal.... wink

#4341837 - 03/03/17 06:17 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
The reason of killing Anderson was that he probably found and photographed the nuclear armed FKR-1 cruise missiles planned to attack the American base of Guantanamo.

During the situation just...

Last edited by Hpasp; 03/03/17 07:48 PM.

Hpasp

thumbsup
#4341846 - 03/03/17 06:38 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: Hpasp]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Originally Posted by Hpasp
The reason of killing Anderson was that he probably found and photographed the nuclear armed FKR-1 cruise missiles planned to attack the American base of Guantanamo.

At least Dobbs said so....

Last edited by piston79; 03/08/17 10:29 AM.
#4371521 - 07/29/17 12:22 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
AhlixL Offline
AhlixL  Offline

For Scenarios, I would suggest some Gulf War ones.

#4372071 - 08/01/17 10:42 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: AhlixL]  
Hpasp Offline
Hpasp  Offline

Hungary, Europe
I would need maps for that, preferably from both sides. (it is pretty unrealistic)

Hpasp

thumbsup
#4375888 - 08/22/17 04:31 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Hpasp, do you think you could do a Mission editor?

#4388362 - 11/06/17 12:25 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
temp89 Offline
temp89  Offline

I would enjoy seeing the panels pasted on some crude 3D interiors made out of cuboids, even if most of them are just panels in a concrete bunker. It "feels" more accessible to orient yourself spatially rather than calling up panels on a keyboard. Assuming control in SAM Sim is done by manually specifying the coordinates of every button and switch, the equations for transposing those coordinates from an angle originating from a known origin are fairly simple.

#4394739 - 12/14/17 05:23 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Guys, I need a video of SAM SIM (S-75) working ot Ashuluk in new type of jamming (RGPO, RANRAP etc.)....

If someone has it or have time (and will) to make it, I would apreciate it a lot!

#4394754 - 12/14/17 07:28 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: farokh]  
Alien_MasterMynd Offline

Czech Republic
I will try to make some.

#4398069 - 01/03/18 10:12 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: Alien_MasterMynd]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Originally Posted by Alien_MasterMynd
I will try to make some.

Well?...

#4398113 - 01/03/18 03:38 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas (sam simulator) [Re: piston79]  
Alien_MasterMynd Offline

Czech Republic
Originally Posted by piston79
Originally Posted by Alien_MasterMynd
I will try to make some.

Well?...

I am short of time more then I thought. Hopefully will finish some this week.

#4427003 - 06/21/18 03:24 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

To everyone who still took a sneak peak to the topic...

I am really mad about Hpasp dropped this Sim in the trash, as there is a major flaw in it - WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING BY OURSELF...

WHAT I MEAN?

So far everything depended on Hpasp (new systems, new missions, new functions etc.). I believe that nobody expected that Hpasp will abandon the project just like that (remember the S-300 "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" panel on the screen?), thus now the Sim is almost useless to veterans (as we did all missions with all systems etc.).

Well my idea is if anybody knew a good game developer (who knows VB), who could help with a small (I hope) final change into the SIM - a MISSION EDITOR based on Ashuluk target types (without firing range limitations) and with Hungary track adjustment feature.

I think it won't bare a lot of coding, as those codes are written already...

What do you think guys?

#4592952 - 02/27/22 10:47 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
Excuse me fellas , I saw accidentally in YouTube samsim system menu on YouTube ,,, someone added a new system buy I think it's under construction .... Anyone knows whats the hell is that ?

#4593027 - 02/28/22 10:00 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
piston79 Offline
piston79  Offline

Originally Posted by farokh
Excuse me fellas , I saw accidentally in YouTube samsim system menu on YouTube ,,, someone added a new system buy I think it's under construction .... Anyone knows whats the hell is that ?

Link?

#4593087 - 03/01/22 08:23 PM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Muggs Offline
Muggs  Offline

UK
Do you mean this ?

[Linked Image]

#4593398 - 03/05/22 01:14 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: Muggs]  
farokh Offline
farokh
farokh  Offline
farokh

I-RAN
Yes , what the hell is that ?
Is it belong to buk system?
Why no news about it doesn't released on samsim website 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

#4593404 - 03/05/22 10:07 AM Re: Suggestions + Ideas { SAM SIMULATOR } [Re: farokh]  
Jammer5236 Offline
Jammer5236  Offline

This S-300 could be.... In the code there were pictures of panels from him and the "Patriot" but what happened at this time here according to me everyone knows and the S-300 was collapsed, and cut out in version 930.2....

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
by bones. 04/11/24 03:02 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.