With this post and threat, I want to give my feedback and personal oppinion on this campaign.
Resuming I enjoyed this campaign very much, this campaign easily has the most varied type of missions with some of the most original missions that were as far as I know EVER SEEN in ArmA, like for example (WARNING SPOILERS):
- In the 3rd mission you play as a K9 Handler where you must follow your dog that's been trained to find people in order to catch two enemy insurgent leaders that are trying to flee the country (on foot in the wilderness).
- In the last mission (8th mission) you don't shoot any weapon at all! In this mission a city located in one of the new maps is flooded by severe raining (BTW, this is very well modeled - congrats to BIS) and you must take control of a RIB boat in order to pick up people stranded on some building roof tops and bring them back to shore. Very well made mission and definitly one of the most original and "refreshing" missions that I ever played in ArmA games.
Also this campaign is 8 mission long. Curiously I read somewhere that this campaign was 15 mission long, but for me it ended on the 8th mission (the one mentioned above).
During this campaign you play missions in diferent roles ranging from spec op, infantry soldier, IFV crewman, K9 Handler, Helicopter pilot and Fighter aircraft (L-159 ALCA) pilot.
Unfortunally it isn't Co-Op playable and it's albeit short - If it wasn't for these 2 issues, this campaign could became ALMOST as good as the OFP:CWC and Resistance campaigns, at least IMO.
IMO, the good points of this campaign are:
- Very original missions (K9 Handler, flooded city)
- Plyable with a wide array of roles (spec op, infantry soldier, IFV crewman, Helicopter and fixed-wing aircraft pilot, K9 handler).
- Well balanced with a realistic amount of enemy units/opposition and objectives.
- I haven't encountered any gameplay bugs (related with the campaign and not the game itself).
And IMO, these are the negative points or things that could be better in this campaign:
- It isn't Co-Op playble
- It's rather short (8 mission long)
- The fact that the AI can see you grass and bushes considerably ruins the gameplay, specially on the missions in the Chernarus based map of Bystrica.
- It has considerable amounts of grammar and spelling errors in the Briefings and sometimes also in in-mission radio chats and dialogues.
- It has NO or very few intro and Outro videos. There aren't any stories or intros regarding characters in this campaign. IMO, this isn't a so important issue but others may find this important.
But overall I enjoyed this campaign and if I don't include the OFP:CWC and OFP:Resistance campaigns this campaign easily becomes IMO one of the best campaigns made by BIS (again post-OFP).