Date: Sunday, July 29th
Time: 12 PM eastern daylight time
Qualifying (5 laps): 12:15-12:25
Warmup: 5 minutes
100 lap race
Flags: Full flags with safety car + "no penalty" blue
Mechanical damage: normal
Damage multiplier setting: 50%
Fuel: 2xTires: 4x (changed July 25th)
Time compression: 5x
On-track start time: 6 PM
Start: track default (flying start with safety car)
Restarts: 1 (any driver can call for the restart, but it must be called before the leader completes the first lap)
Driving Aids: Clutch + Shift, traction control 1, stability control 1
Setups: open (share please!)
Free settings: not applicable
Drivers View: Open
Virtual Mirrors Available
Parc Ferme not in effect
Car selection: No duplication of cars
Teamspeak: listening mode is mandatory!
------------------Rules for the Race
1) At the start of the race, after you hear the spotter yell "green, green, green" you can pass on the right and before you get to the S/F bricks. Reason: to give drivers as much straightaway as possible to get settled before Turn 1.
2) On a restart, single file and no passing till after your complete Turn 2. We tried that tonight and it seems to help (as in "fewer yellow flags").
3) Penalty flags will need to be served from now on unless its that goofy longest line penalty, then alert the zebra and it will be cleared. All other penalties will be in effect.
4) If there is a crash with one lap to go, the race will be a run to the checkered flag before the Safety Car picks up the field. If there is a crash with two laps to go, there will be laps added so the race does not finish under yellow and the Safety Car will pick up the field. You will always get a lap at the end of the race.
5) Reference: Joe Keefe's Tech Notes from 2009Optimum Tire Temp: 94COptimum Engine Oil Temp: 105.6CSafe Oil Temp Range (before effect on engine life): 0C - 137CMinimum Engine Lifetime @ 10,500 RPM and lower: 8 hours, 5 minutesDo Not Exceed Oil Temp: 137CDo Not Exceed Engine RPM: 10500 RPMBoost is BACKWARDS in this mod:
Boost 1 gives you max torque and highest fuel burn
Boost 7 gives you lowest torque and minimum fuel burnTorque Reduction per boost change: 3.2%
Fuel Burn Reduction per boost change: 8%
Boost has no effect on engine wear; it is purely a fuel mapping controlPit Timing
Time to change 4 tires: 6.5s +/- 2.5s
Time to adjust front wing: 2s
Time to replace front wing: 16s
Time to adjust rear wing: 4s
Time to replace rear wing: 60sDriver's Aid Weight Penalties
Traction Control: 0% (low), 2% (medium), 4% (high)
Auto Shifting: none
Auto Clutch: none
Auto blip: 3%
Auto lift: 3%
6) Pitting Procedures
Rejoining the race after a pit stop.
Server: SimHQ Motorsports 1 - Available Now!
Sorry guys - can't host/mirror this one due to terms at TheUSPits.
Ft. Worth - v2.0
Includes mod, tweaked track, and all custom cars from 2011 SimHQ event.http://SimHQ.net/downloads/motorsports/rfactor/SimHQ_2012_IndyCars100/IndyCarSeries2009_v1.4.zipYou will also need this Supplemental Car Skins set (~9 MB)http://SimHQ.net/downloads/motorsports/r...ustom_skins.zipTemplates
for new custom skinshttp://SimHQ.net/downloads/motorsports/rfactor/SimHQ_2012_IndyCars100/templates.zipBaseline Setup
Open setups. Please exchange with others.
Anyone want to contribute to a baseline setup?Alternate IndyCar Sounds
Optional engine sounds by Darren_Blythehttp://www.simhq.net/downloads/motorsports/rfactor/SimHQ_2012_IndyCars100/IndySFX.rar
Wednesday, July 18th - 8 PM eastern daylight time
Saturday, July 21st - 12 PM eastern daylight time 2 PM eastern daylight time
Wednesday, July 25th - 8 PM eastern daylight time
Saturday, July 28th - 12 PM eastern daylight time
All the previous custom skins are included.
If you would like a new car skin, ask for help in this thread.
It needs to be sent to guod by no later than Thursday, 26 July, 0600GMT
------------------Entry List Sign-upYour SimHQ Nickname / Car Number / Description
David Kennard / 4 / Panther Racing Dan Wheldon (Camo)
Weasy / 4 / Weasy Wracing
MrDaniels / 7 / Motorola
Coutie / 10 / Alex Coutie Racing
LugnutUSA / 11 / Andretti
Staniol / 12 / TBD
DaBirdski / 16 / Panther Racing Patron
Darren / 18 / Dallara / FairplayRacing
henny / 20 / Vision Racing
Steve Gee / 33 / Vodafone (tentative entry)
Stewart Forgie / 35 / Castrol Racing
Arthur Pilavoine / 40 / Team Vaillante (out - controller problem)
guod / 43 / Windows World (zebra - camera car)
K_Cybulski / 98 / Team 3G-Novicomm