A recipe for success, high in Omega 3 - Baked Cod Crumble:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Lay out cod fillets. Spread thin layer of La Roule or similar cream cheese onto each one. Top with a layer of pine nuts (optional) and chopped garlic, a layer of mushrooms, a layer of chopped onions, a layer of baby spinach and finally a layer of Cheddar cheese.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Add another layer of cheese and bake for further 5 minutes. Finally, top with a layer of crumb mix consisting of, 1 garlic clove, 1 tablespoon dried herbs, breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Continue to bake until the top is browned, about 1 more minute.A recipe for failure, high in Beta 1 - Half-baked CoD Crumble.
1. Preheat your fan-base to melting point for at least 3 years (Hot Air Mark 10).
2. Lay out your development screenshots and planned feature-set. Evenly spread a heavy layer of hype and speculation. Top with a layer of "spherical objects" (nuts), chopped framerates and finally a campaign layer (optional).
3. Bake in a pre-heated fan-base for another 7 years. Add another layer of hype and bake for another six months. Finally, top it all off with a layer of crumbly gameplay consisting of crashes and chopped framerates. Continue to bake until your customers are browned-off, about 10 more minutes.