SimHQ Teamspeak info Camo facepaint
- recommended all SimHQ players apply this so we can recognize our squaddies and prevent infiltration.
1) From the Day Z main menu, go in Player Profile, and Edit your character. Pick some glasses, if any. DO NOT edit your character ingame again after you make the edits below or they will be lost.
2) Open the "Yourname.ArmA2OAProfile" (in Documents&Settings/ARMA2 folder) with notepad
3) Use the search function (press CTRL+F) for "class Identity" and you should find something that looks like this:
4) Arma II Faces
Pick a face. We recommend a black guy for lowest natural visibility, pages 8-10 and 20-21 have a nice selection.
4) Choose a face you like and add its classname into the face line. Example: face="Face36_camo6";
5) Save the file and dont change any settings in the profile section in the game. The camouflage face will not be displayed there. You can confirm your skin in 3rd person, or ask a mate on the 3DP:OFF servers.