8-minute gameplay video
It's essentially Red Orchestra 2
with modern guns. More 90's tactical than COD/BF so if you liked that genre then give these guys the support they need as their kickstarter is still running.
Fixed it for you. I won't support it for the following reasons:
- They are making the game more mainstream to appeal to a broader audience.
- They are reducing realism in general. For example, there is now an ammo counter and a fictional variant of the M16A3. Even the real A3 was only produced in little numbers. They also added in kill messages.
- They are making maps smaller and more linear. No more Sinjars.
- They removed the squad/class system which ensured there would be well balanced squads. Now there are no restrictions.
- Throwing in unlocks and other junk.
- Small amount of content available.
- Ignoring the asymmetrical changes that could have been made to the opposing factions. Instead, they are continuing to make both teams play exactly the same.
Had they decided to improve INS, keep the realism, make the teams play differently and made more large open ended maps I would have been interested. Now they are simply making BF3: Hardcore, with worse graphics.