Digital Combat Simulator Combined Arms Pre-Purchase and a Full Range of DCS Product Updates Available
DUXFORD, UK, July 10th, 2012 – The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics have released the pre-purchase for DCS: Combined Arms and a series of updates to DCS World, DCS: P51D Mustang Beta, DCS: A-10C Warthog and DCS: Black Shark 2.DCS: Combined Arms Pre-Purchase / Open Beta Available
DCS: Combined Arms gives the user control of ground forces during the battle. Use the Command Map to move ground forces, set artillery fire missions and control the ground battle. Assume the role of a Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) and designate targets for close air support aircraft in multiplayer games, or directly control armour vehicles or air defence weapons and engage the enemy.
Play DCS: Combined Arms as a real time strategy game, a first person armour warfare game, or direct the ground battle from the cockpit of a DCS aircraft like the A-10C Warthog, Ka-50 Black Shark or P-51D Mustang.
Pre-Purchase also provides access to Beta versions of DCS: Combined Arms.
Features of the DCS: Combined Arms:
• Move ground forces and direct their fire during a mission.
• Be the Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) and direct close air support.
• Jump into the seat of many armour and air defense units to engage enemy air and ground forces.
• Play in both single player and multiplayer games.
• Both small and large scale battle missions included.
• Part of DCS World
Download the pre-purchase of Combined Arms for $29.99 from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=136&scr=products&lang=en DCS World 1.2.0
Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS World) is a FREE, unified interface for all DCS products; you can think of DCS World as a simulation operating system. DCS modules that plug into DCS World can include aircraft, maps, ground units, campaigns, etc. Not only can DCS World include modules developed internally by Eagle Dynamics, but it can also include those by certified third party developers.
DCS World also includes a FREE Su-25T attack aircraft with missions and a campaign.
DCS World not only includes the Graphical User Interface (GUI) that ties all DCS products together in a single installation, but it also includes the global aspects of the simulation world that pertains to all modules. This includes such items at the Artificial Intelligence (AI), rendering system, mission editor, effects, AI units, semi-dynamic campaign system and audio environment.
Other items of DCS World include:
• News feed of DCS products and events
• Selectable wall paper
• Free updates to keep DCS World current
Download DCS World and the free Su-25T from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/in...137&lang=en DCS: P-51D Mustang Beta Update
The next beta version of DCS: P-51D Mustang is now available for download. Access to the beta is provided with a pre-purchase of the Mustang from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=136&scr=products&lang=en
Important updates to the DCS Mustang include:
• Added oil and heat management modelling and control
• Added cockpit and force feedback shaking
• Improved stability
• Improved flight dynamics
• Trimmers adjusted for better accuracy
• Aircraft damage improved
• Tail wheel swivelling adjusted
• New aircraft skins added and existing models updated
• WWII era flight helmets added
• Campaign missions tuned
• Cockpit systems tuned DCS: A-10C Warthog, Patch 1.2.0
This new patch to the A-10C Warthog addresses the following items:
• Cockpit improvements
• Avionics corrections
• AI wingmen and JTAC behaviour corrections
• Force Feedback improvements
• Improved stability and performance
Purchase DCS: A-10C Warthog from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=136&scr=products&lang=enDCS: Black Shark 2, Patch 1.2.0
This patch to Black Shark 2 includes the following:
• Improved stability
• Corrected several cockpit functions
• Corrected faulty textures
• Resolved audio message problems
Purchase DCS: Black Shark 2 from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=136&scr=products&lang=en