Initial intent was a P-51 1vs1 BFM contest but according to general feedback, DCS World's MP is not very stable yet and ED is obviously working hard on a patch to fix that. Meanwhile, SA is glad to announce its 1st FC2 1vs1 BFM tournament. <br><br>
Rules(please read carefully):
- 1 vs 1 BFM competition (guns only).
- Best of 3 rounds with knock out stages.
- Event type : STT (Short Term Tournament).
- Minimum players for the tournament to start : 16
- Maximum players before closing the sign up : 32
- Top 8 players will earn SA points.
- Event rating will be determined according to the average SA Ranking. The higher the rating, the more points at stake.
- Players will be seeded according to SA Rankings.
- Map will be ready soon for download. (Ramp start. Initial distance between opponents about 100km. Bases will be protected by short range SAM's)
- Authorized payload : Cannon only
- External views and padlock prohibited
- Free fuel setting.
- Both players have to take off simultaneously, reach the target zone on time and stay within the CAP area for at least 3mn. Exiting the CAP bubble too early is considered a loss regardless of the round outcome.
- To collect the round, players must neutralize opponent (actual kill or tactical kill), RTB and land on home base.
- 1 refuel/rearm is allowed per round for each player.
- Players can alternate hosting and swap air bases after each round.
- Final scores have to be reported here using the comments section below.
- In case of a dispute, players have to upload their track using the upload widget located on the sidebar.
For booking : http://sa-sim.com/?p=3990