•Optional grid overlay with selectable colour (the most requested feature is here already!)
•NATO standard symbology into 2 extra icon categories (22 'friendly' markers and 22 'hostile' equivalents).
•New help screen so you can learn the meanings of the NATO icons.
• New "Detailed Manual' help screen
• 2 new icons (smoke grenade, HE grenade)
• Increased room limit to 16 players and added 4 more ink colours. (this allows 3 teams of 5 and a commander for example). NOTE: All users will need this version to connect to the same session.
• 'Clear All' button (clear your canvas in a single action)
• 'Drag Delay' slider (allows reduction of pick-up time to zero for quicker editing)
• Map version check (we can update maps and you get notified of new versions in MapLocker)
• Swipe to delete individual saved maps (to save space on your device)
• Android: Added 'quit app' functionality to the software back button (closes app fully from memory)
TWEAKS & BUG FIXES:
• Polished behaviour of waypoint tool and map zooming
• Changed line and shape handles to white colour
•Allow deselect of tools to regain 1 finger panning in edit mode
• Slowed down scrolling when zoomed in
• Fixed incorrect link in email
• Network stability improvements
• Added version number overlay (now 1.1)
• Android: Fix to fast-app switching issue
• Android: Tweak to list hit areas and tool sensitivities
"Every time I hear/read "Free to Play" I know were going to get screwed in the end with micro-transactions. NO THANKS game developers!"
*Intel i7-2600K processor *Cooler Master Hyper N 520 CPU fan *Asus ROG Maximus IV Gene-Z mobo *8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 DDR3 RAM *Asus ENGTX570 DCII GeForce 570 video card *Western Digital 640GB 7200 w/32MB cache HDD *Corsair TX750M power supply *Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit