1. It's great. Charging through the rain in a line of T-34-85's is awesome!
2. Several display lock-ups. Won't reset like I get in Call of Duty. The game basically stops and you have to exit to desktop and restart. Maybe my machine, maybe not. (EDIT: Gone when I play without AA)
3. In 1.61 (base + patch) I only get 3 SP missions. Only 1 is a "real" mission. And Armoury and another option (forgotten) are greyed out.
4. The editor is great as always and where I'm playing the most to get some tank time. But no group command mode as seen in ARMA2 OA where you can command units outside your own section. Great pity. (EDIT: Yes there is, I'm stupid)
5. First BAD point - when you're gunning in a tank and can't see much, not a big help for the AI to get left, right, in front and behind mixed up. Where is that enemy tank?
6. Second BAD point - King Tigers will focus on shooting down a circling enemy fighter with their big gun. Crazy.
7. Oh yeah, it's still good and so atmospheric. Potential classic in time.
Edited by Ian Boys (05/28/12 08:55 AM)