Good News !!
Version 0.15 released, I can feel some Kerbal space recruitment drive coming on as i am sure there will be MANY vacancies.
KSP 0.15 Released!
« on: May 17, 2012, 05:15:31 PM »QuoteHi,
The 0.15 update of KSP is now officially released, and available for download at the KSP Store.
Here is the complete changelog of everything that was added, fixed or tweaked on this version:
* The Spaceplane Hangar Facility, allows you to build vehicles horizontally, and launch them from a Runway
* The Runway Facility, to launch from and land your spaceplanes at.
* A new Part Creation Toolset, allowing for animated models, with normal and emmissive maps.
* A deployable Landing Gear part
* A new AtmosphericEngine part type, and two new air-breathing engines.
* A Patched Conics trajectory projection system, shows your map trajectory as it enters and leaves the SOI of planets and moons.
* Parts now can have a context menu where you can view data and perform actions. (Atmo engines already implement this)
* Parts now visually display their temperatures through a dynamic emmissive heat map.
* It is now possible to manually rotate parts on the VAB and Spaceplane Hangar prior to placement (using the WSADQE keys, Shift, Space to Reset)
* It is now possible to trim the roll, pitch and yaw inputs by holding Alt and pressing the roll, pitch and yaw keys (Alt+X to reset).
* Added a small, far-flung second moon around Kerbin, called Minmus.
Bug Fixes and Tweaks:
* Fixed a security flaw with the updater tool.
* The flight log will no longer show the terrain tile IDs when crashing things into them. It will show the correct "crashed into terrain" message.
* Corrected the level of the ocean quadtree, so that it matches visually with the simulated water level.
* (Possibly) increased performance on the flight scenes (from the terrain tweak also)
* Found and fixed the true cause of the orbit NaN bug. (see last note on this page)
* Corrected the aileron action on ControlSurface parts. Now aileron input is determined based on part orientation instead of symmetry counterparts.
* Fixed an issue with joystick throttle when focusing/unfocusing the game.
* Fixed a problem with fuel lines and struts becoming attached to non-existent parts when reloaded.
* Fixed the behaviour of the Alt key when Alt-Tabbing out of the game.
* It is no longer possible to enter time warp or save the game if the ship is landed or splashed, but still moving.
* Several improvements to the scene lighting in the Spaceplane Hangar and Vehicle Assembly Building.
* Fixed Fuel Lines and Struts not reconnecting once reattached to the ship at the VAB and SPH
* Improved the part dragging on the editor scenes
* After a crash, the end flight dialog will only come up by clicking the left mouse button, hitting Esc or the Space Bar.
Edited by bogusheadbox (05/20/12 06:00 PM)
Why do we love a country where everthing in it can kill us (even the women)