The ALPHA version of Dynamic Mission Machine has now been deployed to the SimHQ O.N.E. server and leverages the O.N.E. content!
You can find it on the Zargabad map, and after testing it will be ported to others as well.
All of the planned features made it in:
- Tao Dynamic Mission Machine, featuring 11 different target types and >20 varieties of enemy groups
- TaoIED system, including ambushers following a hit
- Invasion Air Loadout system, allowing aircraft to be equipped depending on the mission needed
- Invasion Air Hunters system, continuously spawning enemy aircraft to threaten pilots
- More than 40 possible locations for the target
- A different fight every time thanks to extensive randomization
- Endless gameplay
- Specialization selection got its own menu and is a bit more intuitive than the old type (still used in Invasion for a variety of reasons)
And a nice new one:
- Fully dynamic group formation. Players can join, leave, and become leader of a group with their other players at any time while they are in the main base. Want to have a five-man Alpha and a two-man Sierra team? No problem! Pilot and JTAC in the same team? Done! Just look at them and check your scroll menu.
REPORT ALL BUGS IN THIS THREAD! Thanks! More to come!
Edited by Taosenai (05/15/12 02:29 PM)
"It is necessary to develop a strategy that utilizes all the physical conditions and elements that are directly at hand. The best strategy relies upon an unlimited set of responses."
-- Ueshiba Morihei