I haven't played this game in months. Bought it expecting it to be worked on continuously by the devs but its been completely quiet for months. Is there going to be another patch to put in the radio commands that should have been there and speed up the frame rates etc or have they moved on and left the game to die a death?
From Blacksix at 'the other place' on AI
• Fixed some non-working orders, removed others from the list. There are no
more orders available to the player that the AI does not follow.
• Added a request for available targets;
• Turned off friendly fire for ground battles (improving FPS);
• Added the ability to query current waypoint for scripts;
• Told AI pilots not to commit ritual suicide when their leader crash-lands;
• Fixed out of turn take offs for AI pilots;
For the rest of the pre patch update check this thread