Hi All, I'm looking at upgrading my BlackWidow all in one flightstick and throttle, and from talking to people who use them and doing lots of reading on the net I'm pretty sure that CH is the way to go for the following reasons.
1. High quality/durable build.
2. Snazzy integration between throttle and stick.
3. Quality software.
4. Trim wheels on stick + many many buttons.
Here are my questions
1. Some report that the pedals are too close together,l but having never used rudder pedals I have no point of reference. Is this an issue for CH users, if so what else would you reccomend?
2. Trim wheels, if they are mechanical and not programmable axes do they render in game trim pointless?
3. CH stuff is at the upper end of my budget(no Warthog for me
), with that in mind, what are the real alternatives that you more experienced simmers would reccomend?
4. Do you really
notice that much difference in the precision of the more expensive sticks compared with budget options like mine? It may sound like a stupid question but I have only ever owned this flightstick. The last joystick I owned had microswitches!
Thanks in advance.