Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#3531271 - 03/03/12 01:07 PM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: Mastiff]  
Harpoon Offline
Harpoon  Offline

Guys, if you don`t see anything on the site, then search for it.
JT page on facebook tends to have a bit more info, so have a look there and add a link here if necessary.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#3545519 - 03/26/12 06:13 PM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: Mastiff]  
Harpoon Offline
Harpoon  Offline

Jet Thunder
15 hours ago
Hola seguidores, escribo para la comunidad de habla hispana fundamentalmente, entiendo la ansiedad y quizas la descepcion que puede causar en muchos no tener una fecha de entrega cierta y pautada; pero nuevamente les pido que no se alteren y sean pacientes, el simulador VA A SER LANZADO en el transcurso del año, ya estamos muy cerca, realmente mucho mas cerca de lo que ustedes se imaginan, se han implementado muchas cosas que son muy difíciles de explicar al publico y sobre todo demoran mucho tiempo en ser terminadas, qui hay mucho de prueba y error, programación al mas alto nivel que han encarado un muy pequeño grupo de personas, los frutos de tanto esfuerzo ya se están viendo.
Quizás muchos de ustedes se preguntaran porque no una Demo, un vídeo, o lo que sea la respuesta es simple, NO FUNCIONA ASI. El publico es muy exigente y es devastador con el mas mínimo detalle, sino busquen las repercusiones que genero el vídeo del pucara atacado del año pasado que subió Steve, llegaron a escribir que se veia mejor 1942 "el arcade" y estaba mas que obvio que lo que se queria mostrar era la IA, el sistema de programación que comandaba el armamento, la Fisica de Vuelo, etc. Se aclaro que se trataba de un test que no contemplaba la graphica, ni tenia implementados los Shaders que corren en DirectX, o sino como se explica que siempre Jet Thunder se vio espectacular y de repente se ve horrible, no tendría sentido amigos.
El eje de desarrollo del proyecto siempre fue la de ser honestos con el publico y nosotros mismos. Hemos cometido errores y los hemos remediado en el proceso de desarrollo, el resultado estará pronto al alcance de todos y debatiremos sobre como mejorar y cumplir las expectativas de la comunidad si fuese necesario, Jet Thunder estara PRONTO disponible.
Hello followers, I write for the Spanish-speaking community essentially, I understand the anxiety and maybe the descepcion can cause in many not having a certain delivery date and schedule; but again I ask that they do not alter and be patient, Simulator goes to be released in the course of the year, we are very close, really much more close to what you imagine, we have implemented many things that are very difficult to explain to the public and especially long delay in completion, qui there are a lot of trial and error, programming at the most high level which have addressed a very small group of people, the fruits of so much effort is being played.
Perhaps many of you people will wonder because not a Demo, a video, or whatever the answer is simple, not works so. Audiences is very demanding and is devastating with the smallest detail, but seeking impact genre the video of the attacked pucara of last year rose Steve, came to write that is best looked 1942 "the arcade" and was more than obvious that what is wanted to show was AI, the programming system that commanded the weapons, the physics of flight, etc. Be clarified that it was a test which provided the graphica, nor had implemented the Shaders that run on DirectX, or but as explains that always Jet Thunder was spectacular and suddenly looks horrible, no sense friends.
The axis of development of the project was always the be honest with the public and ourselves. We have made mistakes and we have remedied them in the development process, the result will soon be available to all and will be discussing on how to improve and meet the expectations of the community if necessary, Jet Thunder will be soon available. (Translated by Bing)

Hi guys, copied and pasted directly from the site for those not on facebook

#3545667 - 03/26/12 09:56 PM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: Mastiff]  
HarryR Offline
HarryR  Offline

UK
Fingers well and truly crossed smile

To..
#3545692 - 03/26/12 10:56 PM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: Mastiff]  
HitchHikingFlatlander Offline
HitchHikingFlatlander  Offline

California
+1^
Its the least we can do for our hobby!

EDIT: Just not enough developers making sims these days to not support guys like this no matter what we think of they're goals. Again wish the JT team the best.

Last edited by HitchHikingFlatlander; 03/26/12 10:58 PM.

I've got a bad feeling about this.....
#3545760 - 03/27/12 01:34 AM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: HitchHikingFlatlander]  
Bumfluff Offline
Bumfluff  Offline

who can translate to english please

#3545791 - 03/27/12 03:00 AM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: Bumfluff]  
AggressorBLUE Offline
Check out my
AggressorBLUE  Offline
Check out my

Jerz
Originally Posted By: Bumfluff

::shrugs::

It was English enough for me.

The basic message is: Sorry for being so silent guys, but you tend to pour over every detail and get bent out of shape by taking a tech-demo as a final indicator of graphics and systems. So we went turtle for awhile.

My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION

#3545824 - 03/27/12 04:50 AM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: Mastiff]  
BadKarma1001 Offline
BadKarma1001  Offline

Landau, Germany
Too be the devils advocate: "soon" in their terms means 2019! neaner

#3545870 - 03/27/12 09:44 AM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: Bumfluff]  
Bumfluff Offline
Bumfluff  Offline

Originally Posted By: Bumfluff

sorry - i'm an idiot. saw there was english too.

#3546267 - 03/27/12 11:23 PM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: Mastiff]  
WileECoyote Offline
WileECoyote  Offline

Argentina
hmmm... "this year"... hmm... This year?... hmm... Really?... hmm...

I certainly hope so that they shut our mouths when we said "this is never going to be released". If they do, I'll be on of the first in buying it. for sure.

When you're feeling sad, just remember that somewhere in the world, there's someone pushing a door that says "pull".
#3603035 - 07/07/12 04:22 PM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: Mastiff]  
gO_oSe Offline
gO_oSe  Offline

Hello all,
a little update on Facebook about the raison of the blackout around JT :

http://www.facebook.com/JetThunder

Sorry for my english, have a good day.

#3603283 - 07/08/12 02:20 AM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: Mastiff]  
citizen guod Offline
Lifer
citizen guod  Offline
Lifer

http://www.facebook.com/JetThunder

Originally Posted By: Jet Thunder

Donald, thanks for the post. Yes, Aerosoft will publish it once it´s done. What really happens is that the public (you guys) want a final quality that can only be delivered by a much larger, full time team. The bet is that a much smaller team (us) can achieve a decent quality too, but the price is that it will take MUCH longer.

Wisdom is knowing what's enough
#3621292 - 08/06/12 04:01 PM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: Mastiff]  
gO_oSe Offline
gO_oSe  Offline

Hello,

not a big announcement on Facebook, just sign of life :

http://www.facebook.com/JetThunder/posts/454518644582486

#3622166 - 08/08/12 01:04 AM Re: Jet Thunder Face Book page on wall [Re: Mastiff]  
gO_oSe Offline
gO_oSe  Offline

Excellent news from Dante on Facebook :

Quote:
working hard people: we found out why JT crashes without explanation on some systems.
so that is another bug fixed (was actually a feature, reasonably speced PC is required.
previously build of JT caused a crash on load without explanation)

Our wonderfully patient publishers, Aerosoft have also been asking when will they get to publish this.
We have replied another 4 months. Broken down into missions development, and flow (UI, scoring, etc)

http://www.facebook.com/JetThunder?ref=stream

Perhaps no tree to eat for Mathijs Kok at a next Christmas. readytoeat

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
CD WOFF
by Britisheh. 03/28/24 08:05 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.