Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
#3662579 - 10/14/12 08:34 AM Re: Oh geeezzzz [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA

been a few days since I posted a screenie........ya must of thought I died or something. screwy

About the only thing that can be done with my playable m113 is try and run over virtual people. IF it gets into game it seems to be more stable. But so many unknown code things. In theory this should have been easier than a tank. In practice.......hmmmm I dont think so. biggrin Work contiunues..........

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#3663072 - 10/15/12 09:02 AM Re: Oh geeezzzz [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
Well it appears the next SAbow patch is getting VARY close now. biggrin

I am certainly not going to have any playable vehicles in a releasable state. frown Some functionality but no where near good enough. But I CAN release ai usable m106, m113 with recoiless (well should be on this one), and this m113 intended more for recon (just a bit more ammo). Of course the m1 helmet, energa rifle grenades and all that little stuff I have. An updated Crescent Moon and The Road campaign. So not like I am empty handed for my "ISABOW" mod. AS SOON as human playable vehicles get to a state they are largly fuctional and stable I will start to release beta versions. No ETA. could be relativly soon or a bit far off. Hopefully soon.

Oh and consider the m106 and m113 beta in nature. At some point need to rearrange texture sheets to a better format. Lots of waste right now. But they do work. Saladin is being stupid again and would rather wait untill I can make it playable and make a fictional Africian campaign to go along with it.

IDF mods Sho't Kol tank playable hopefully will not be to long off. Even it its messed up playable state now it is pretty darn neato IMO. Should only get better with time.

Running a quick experiment, then I start getting all this crap releaseable. Should maybe take a couple days. Still need to up date campaigns with new units. Also need to redo a few things in the old mini mod. Became to bloated with redundent stuff. OH gawd and lots of test files for The Road campaign.......ugh I hate text files. biggrin

#3663160 - 10/15/12 01:38 PM Re: Oh geeezzzz [Re: FlashBurn]  
postman Offline
postman  Offline

Cape Town
Looks fantstic, than you for all the hard work

At Fiddlers Green, where seamen true, when here they've done their duty, The bowl of grog shall still renew and pledge to love and beauty.
#3663189 - 10/15/12 02:09 PM Re: Oh geeezzzz [Re: postman]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
Originally Posted By: rooivalk
Looks fantstic, than you for all the hard work

Thanks. biggrin Getting there.

Your screen name sounds.......hmmm South Africianish. If so don't suppose you have photos of insides of an Oliphant mk1? LOL. Gonna get that thing playable someday. Can find no referance to insides on it. Ya grasping at air. biggrin Never know, might get lucky.

#3663370 - 10/15/12 06:51 PM Re: Oh geeezzzz [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
Well have gotten half the ole mini mod updated and tested. Along with adding in 2 of the 3 APC types I have made. One type is being stupid as it appears I was using in for playable test and mangled things. LOL. By the end of the day I should have a totally updated crescent moon campaign done. Lots to add sheeh! Hopefully tomorrow I get another old campaign updated for new patch.

I like this shot as it shows what happened when my m113 with m40 took a hit from an RPG.

THese apc's of mine are not done but I think are good enough for now. When I get em up and playable (not the m106 self propelled mortar) all the textures sheets will be updated to much better format. Totally stupid on my end right now.

Just a screen of the mk5 cheiftan. Damn its sexy. The guys that make these tanks are like my false idol Gods. Does that make sence.........hmmmm who cares.

#3663586 - 10/16/12 03:24 AM Re: Oh geeezzzz [Re: FlashBurn]  
Ark Offline
Cat Herder
Ark  Offline
Cat Herder

Fresno, CA.
Is the Chieftan playable now?

Your mod/s looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Ark

Windows 7 x64
Asus P6T Deluxe mobo
Core i7 920 @ 4.0
6GB G.Skill DDR3 1600
Evga GTX 680 Classified
SB X-FI Fatality
640GB WD "Black"
1GB WD "Black"
LG 39" LCD / Dell 3007WFP-HC 30" LCD / Acer H233H 23" LCD

RIP Positive G
#3663593 - 10/16/12 03:41 AM Re: Oh geeezzzz [Re: Ark]  
whukid Offline
whukid  Offline

nope. still only m60a1 and T-62

#3663604 - 10/16/12 04:23 AM Re: Oh geeezzzz [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
Mod community is just starting to crack making things playable. VARY complex code behind it. On what I have worked on the past week on this (my m113 and the IDF mod Sho't) well only limited functionality and unstable. Lots of crashes. PLus No interior. Well legit interiors anyways. Biggest issue is VARY painful process of figuring out totally uncommented code. I can say I spent 8 all nighters on this. Who knows how many Donken has done on his playable tiger. Probably as many. All i can do is drive around my m113's with crashes now and then. The idf tank......well I drive it, fire it commanders .50 cal (no sights yet), turn out as loader, and fire its main gun along only 1 axis. On playable default sabow tanks. WEll I am committed to playable centurian type tanks for sure. Not so sure I actually "want" to do more. biggrin But certainly will provide the knowhow knowledge to others for other vehicles. I know Donken will as well.

But now the patch is FINALLY out in beta form. biggrin. So I follow up on promise I made months ago and release everything that is ready or sort of ready for my Isabow mod. Some stuff was included in patch my graviteam. My f5e, .50 cal and G3 rifle. biggrin In a day or 2 Ill release 1st version of I sabow mod. M106 mortar, m113, m113 with m40, (all ai version for now), the old mini mod, energa rifle grenade, m1 helment for IRan, smoke rifle grenade, rdg2 smoke grenade, and as many updated campaigns that i have made as I can. First 2 will be over hauled Crescent Moon and Mardga Expert. Then the Road (totally new) as soon as I get a chance to test it for issues. Dystopia (newer version). Operation Safari (my 1st test campaign) will get retired for now. Oh and Crescent Moon extented....NEW SCRIPTING COMMANDS IN PATCH biggrin. means epic stupid 4 - 6 day tank mayhem is possible. Got to test that stuff out.

Future plans as soon as I can possibly get done. PLayable m113 and m113 with m40. IDF playable sho't upgrqaded centurian. Playable Saladin armored car. playable Oliphant for South Africa. Need to find info on its fire control system badly!

Other stuff. A new aircraft. Better Buildings for mid east. If m113 works out as a playable.......a playable BTR152. Campaign for playable saladin armored car.

Oh hmmm expect a delay on mod from me. Errrr got sucked into the m60 campaign from new beta. LOL. WAIT I mean i am hmmm "TESTING" ya thats it the Iran/Iraq mini mod part of my mod.........hmmm ya.

Last edited by FlashBurn; 10/16/12 08:30 AM.
#3664124 - 10/16/12 10:51 PM Re: Oh geeezzzz [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA

I was hoping to get 1st part of my Isabow mod out today. BUt all my apc types are acting retarded. Done of the gunners will turn out to use there .50 cals. The mortar carriers ammo is not showing up. The recoiless rifle apc gunner can use mental powers and fire it from inside the vehicle. UGH.

#3665484 - 10/19/12 12:18 AM Re: Oh geeezzzz [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
Do to me getting a little ill, ok alot ill. Alright I am a total sicko right now biggrin. I have gotten delayed on my plans for mod. But well, since this is a labor of love and does not have to have everything in place just yet. Oh and I have gotten little done on it the past few days, I will try and release a Redone Crescent moon, with the Iran/Iraq old mini mod part, and the m106, m113, and m113 with m40. I am having stupid issues with the recoiless m113 dealing with gunner being able to fire the thing turned it. Its a true/false argument or two in config. But since I have no idea which and do not care at this point. (LOL) I will just rig the gunner and loader in the turned out position for now. Consider this first version a beta =). I will do my best to get it out for the weekend with more to follow as completed.

#3665625 - 10/19/12 08:32 AM Re: Oh geeezzzz [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
New problem.............Of course... May have to rebuild crescent from scrath. Unsure wtf is going on but editor seems to be mad at me. duh

#3665811 - 10/19/12 03:13 PM Re: Oh geeezzzz [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
In case anyone is tracking and is interested in first part of my ISABOW mod. YEs name change biggrin. It will make a Friday release after all. One more bug to kill and i will release it. Might me 23 59 europe time but it will be a Friday still. LOL.

WOW my spelling and sentance structure are eVEN worse than usual..........Dont get sick kids.....make you sound even more stupid.

The texture on my m40 recoiless rifle (yes I reinvented the wheel and made my own) looks like total #%&*$#. I have ZEERO intrest in making in look nice right now as I have started on totally redoing textures on m113/m106 already. To be completed and released when I get the m113 playable. Not just drivable. LOL. And I hope that is soon. I really want to put the playable apc in the rear view mirror and get back to the IDF centurion and plyable saladin. AND in info presents its self......playable oliphant.

Last edited by FlashBurn; 10/19/12 03:30 PM.
#3665848 - 10/19/12 03:59 PM Re: SABOW FlashBurns crazy wierd projects for future mini mod [Re: FlashBurn]  
Txema Offline
Txema  Offline

Basque Country
Hi FlashBurn !

First of all, thank you very much for all your work on SABoW !!

I am also looking forward to your work on the IDF mod.

Are you planning to do a new campaign in Afghanistan in the future?

Txema

#3665863 - 10/19/12 04:31 PM Re: SABOW FlashBurns crazy wierd projects for future mini mod [Re: Txema]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
Originally Posted By: Txema
Hi FlashBurn !

First of all, thank you very much for all your work on SABoW !!

I am also looking forward to your work on the IDF mod.

Are you planning to do a new campaign in Afghanistan in the future?

Txema

I am looking forward to the idf mod tank too. Once I figured EVERYthing out......largly blind I might add. biggrin

Do you mean an Afgan campaign meaning soviets? Or using the map for whatever? As far as totally new stuff....just the road I am affraid. Once I get chance to test with new stuff to make sure it works the way its suppose too. But that in Iran map. Crescent moon and I hope someday the EXTENDED crescent moon use the map but have nothing to do with soviet campaign. Just decent tank country. Margda Expert. Well next week more than likly. Did not have time to update everything for it. But that was released in minimod open beta V1.9. But was somewhat broken do to broken air supports....which now work. biggrin. Honestly, probably nothing truelly new from me other than the road campaign. For along time if ever. Need more maps. biggrin. I have made alot of campaigns and updating them all with new stuff is what I will be doing alot of over the coming months. Making vehicles is what I will be doing for a bit. I am hoping REALLY hoping map editor comes along. Or expansion from retarded publisher........or anything!

#3665940 - 10/19/12 06:15 PM Re: SABOW FlashBurns crazy wierd projects for future mini mod [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
ok UGH. One damned bug with m113 recoiless version is holding this thing up. I can fill the damn game up with the m113 and m106. But something is misconfigured in the recoiless version. Hard to track down. Soon as it is Ill release what I got. But PISSING me off. lol

#3665967 - 10/19/12 06:35 PM Re: SABOW FlashBurns crazy wierd projects for future mini mod [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA

wow......I complain on SimHQ......5 minutes later it looks like I found the issue. biggrin

Should have this part of mod up in an hour or less biggrin Keep in mind these apc's are NOT complete. They are good enough for a big ole work out though.

#3666036 - 10/19/12 07:46 PM Re: SABOW FlashBurns crazy wierd projects for future mini mod [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?80kuotxd88p4382 new Russian/English version made by Krabb

needs AUGUST beta patch N stuff.

New link.........made a screw up. Fixed screw up. biggrin Does no good putting armor map in if you do not make a path in config for the damned armor map. DOH!

yes a link to ISABOW part 1. more to come.

Last edited by FlashBurn; 10/20/12 11:17 AM.
#3668309 - 10/23/12 09:02 PM Re: SABOW FlashBurns crazy wierd projects for future mini mod [Re: FlashBurn]  
FlashBurn Offline
FlashBurn  Offline

Washington State, USA

Some progress on this playable guy. Much more stable for the most part. Less random crashing and all that. Still issues well, with everything.

Playable idf Sho't & oliphant........coming someday to IDF MOD and ISABOW mod.............I hope.

Last edited by FlashBurn; 10/23/12 09:41 PM.
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
by bones. 04/11/24 03:02 PM
They wokefied tomb raider !!
by Blade_RJ. 04/10/24 03:09 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.