Forums » SimHQ Community » Outer Space & Science Fiction » Evochron Mecenary available on Steam Active Topics You are not logged in. [Log In] [Register User]
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#3496873 - 01/17/12 05:40 PM Re: Evochron Mecenary available on Steam [Re: Stonehouse]
Stonehouse Offline

Loc: Sydney,NSW,Australia
Not to worry m8. I wouldn't have found the mod thread in the starwraith forum if not for your typo. So it helped me in the end wink

Cheers,
Stonehouse

#3515128 - 02/09/12 01:26 PM Re: Evochron Mecenary available on Steam [Re: Stonehouse]
DavoMacDave Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
For all those interested, there is a "Quick Look" video on Giant Bomb for this game. The video is over 1 hour long.

Giant Bomb: Evochron Mercenary

#3515846 - 02/10/12 01:38 PM Re: Evochron Mecenary available on Steam [Re: Stonehouse]
shea1980 Offline

is this game any good?????

#3562729 - 04/25/12 06:21 PM Re: Evochron Mecenary available on Steam [Re: Stonehouse]
Bib4Tuna Offline
Jagged Little Pill

Loc: NC, USA

50% off now on Steam.

Might try it myself.
The Scientific Method: 1)Test ideas by experiment and observation. 2)Build on those ideas that pass the test. 3)Reject the ones that fail. 4)Follow the evidence, wherever it leads. 5)Question EVERYTHING! -NDT

If you have a pet theory and the data does not support it, you are wrong. Get over it. -NDT

#3562761 - 04/25/12 08:04 PM Re: Evochron Mecenary available on Steam [Re: Stonehouse]
Master Offline
meh
Hotshot

Loc: NW Alabama, USA
He has an expansion coming out soon which is probably why it is on sale.

http://agw.bombs-away.net

RoF: =AGW= Master
Blood, Guts and Oil, My youtube channel

#3562785 - 04/25/12 08:54 PM Re: Evochron Mecenary available on Steam [Re: Stonehouse]
Brennus Offline
Urban Legend
Hotshot

Loc: Detroit, Mich.
The universe is beyond extreme (I hate using that word but it's absolutely relevant to the subject.). If anyone wants help getting started I would be more than happy to give you some starter tips. I've also collected, what I believe to be, the "best of" community contributions, and I've even done a few mods myself. You can look at 'em here if your interested:

| (No) Sound in Space v2.0 (EM/AA) | Music in Space (EM) |

- Jayne Cobb, "Firefly"

#3562827 - 04/25/12 11:37 PM Re: Evochron Mecenary available on Steam [Re: Stonehouse]
Mr_Blastman Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Anyone have a cougar profile for this game?

#3563029 - 04/26/12 10:55 AM Re: Evochron Mecenary available on Steam [Re: Stonehouse]
Bokononist Offline
Currently using: Occams Electric Shaver

Loc: Liverpool, UK (Cornish exile)
Nearly bought this last night, saw a couple of gameplay videos and it looks quite good. I like that it supports Freetrack as well.
I havent played any space games since Wing Commander which I really enjoyed, but the lack of proper inertia got on my nerves! Turn off the thrusters and you slow to a halt as if you're flying through sludge. Will buy this tonight if its still on sale.

Wow that was the quickest Steam download ever, less than 4 mins, firing her up now.

Edited by Bokononist (04/26/12 12:35 PM)

i5 2500K@4.5Ghz | MSI P67A-GD53 | 8G DDR3 Corsair@1600 | Gainward GLH 460x2 SLI oc | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Antec Truepower New 750W PSU | Win 7 64bit | Black Widow HOTAS | Freetrack 2.2/PS3 eyetoy

#3563080 - 04/26/12 12:59 PM Re: Evochron Mecenary available on Steam [Re: Brennus]
Bib4Tuna Offline
Jagged Little Pill

Loc: NC, USA
Originally Posted By: Brennus
The universe is beyond extreme (I hate using that word but it's absolutely relevant to the subject.). If anyone wants help getting started I would be more than happy to give you some starter tips. I've also collected, what I believe to be, the "best of" community contributions, and I've even done a few mods myself. You can look at 'em here if your interested:

| (No) Sound in Space v2.0 (EM/AA) | Music in Space (EM) |

Thanks for the URLs Brennus.

Just started to go through the tutorials last night. I didn't know it supported TrackIR...DUH!

Any help and pointers appreciated. And I wonder if you could post a list of those great mods you got...

Edited by Bib4Tuna (04/26/12 12:59 PM)
The Scientific Method: 1)Test ideas by experiment and observation. 2)Build on those ideas that pass the test. 3)Reject the ones that fail. 4)Follow the evidence, wherever it leads. 5)Question EVERYTHING! -NDT

If you have a pet theory and the data does not support it, you are wrong. Get over it. -NDT

#3563125 - 04/26/12 02:11 PM Re: Evochron Mecenary available on Steam [Re: Stonehouse]
Brennus Offline
Urban Legend
Hotshot

Loc: Detroit, Mich.
Here's my personal collection of mods, excluding NSiS and MiS. It includes an upgraded Cockpit/HUD, improved 3d models for capital ships, and collection of various other improvements. And if you crash on load you'll need to unlock your executable to use more memory.

Here's the linkage:

| Evochron Mercenary | Large Address Aware |

- Jayne Cobb, "Firefly"

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:

Moderator:  Paul Rix, RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Cmano editor question
by apelles
04:06 AM
Project Airbus in Outerra
by DetCord
02:48 AM
Y'all can keep that M4
by Stormtrooper
12:04 AM
Loadouts
by CaptCanada
11:58 PM
Navigation in multiplayer
by Pizzicato
11:42 PM
paying for airports
by specialksl
09:02 PM
Momentary Lapse of Reason LIVE
by WangoTango
08:59 PM
Elders react to Oculus Rift
by Linebacker
08:11 PM
John Wayne in the Shootist
by piper
07:49 PM
Looking for picture of cockpit with labels for CLoD
by Uriah
05:59 PM

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement
Copyright 1997-2014, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.