Found this info:
* The lasercut parts to assemble a Thing-O-Matic® CNC machine.
* Makerbot StepStruder® MK7 Complete (standard with 0.4mm nozzle)
* MakerBot® Automated Build Platform v.2.0
* 3 x NEMA 17 motors
* 1 High Torque NEMA 17
* The hardware to assemble it.
* Belts and pulleys
* Smooth Rods and Drive system components
* Pre-assembled 4th Generation Electronics
* a USB cable to talk to it
* cat5e and rainbow cables to wire things up
* a standard ATX power supply, 115V/230V switchable.
* a tools kit with all the hex keys, wrenches, and other bits you need to construct it.
* SD card to buffer your prints
* 1lb of 1.75 mm MakerBot ABS Plastic to print with
Some tech specs on the Thing-O-Matic:
* Interface: Print through USB or print from SD card
* Size: 300 x 300 x 410 mm (12" W x 12" D x 16" H)
* Build Area: 96 x 108 mm
* Build Height: 115 mm
* Generation 4 Electronics
* Supports up to 5 stepper drivers (XYZ + A/B)
* Connect over USB (no more FTDI cable)
* Optional LCD interface support (Not included)
* Full mechanical endstop support
* High current mosfets to drive heated build platform and extruder heater
* Thermocouple support for more accurate temperature sensing
* Upgraded, extra strength ATX power supply
* Works with both 110v and 220v power
* Theoretical XY Positioning resolution of 0.02mm (20 microns or 0.0008″)
* Theoretical XY Maximum Feedrate of up to 5000mm/minute (roughly 200 IPM)
* Theoretical Z Positioning resolution of 0.005mm (5 microns / or 0.0002″)
* Theoretical Z Positioning Feedrate of up to 1000mm/minutes (roughly 40 IPM)
* Capable of printing with ABS and PLA
The "Replicator" is the newest MakerBot printer, priced at 1749$ :
• The MakerBot Replicator™ is assembled and tested prior to shipment.
• Go big! With a print volume of more than 300 cubic inches, you’ll be making things the size of a loaf of bread. • A new world of color. By choosing the dual extrusion option you can make multicolored objects.
• Low cost consumables. Print in either ABS (what Lego® is made of) or PLA (a bio-material made from corn).
• Build envelope: 225 x145 x150 milimeters or 8.9 x 5.7 x 5.9 inches
• Build Volume: almost 5 liters
• Layer thickness: Choose .2-.3mm with stock nozzle.
• Stock nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
• Speed: 40 mm/s • Flow rate: approximately 24 cc/hr
• Maximum recommended extruder temperature: 230 C
• Maximum temperature for heated build platform: 120 C
• Positioning precision: 2.5 micron on Z axis 11 micron on XY axes