Originally posted by STARRON1:
Can someone explain #'s 3 and 4 above? What shortcut? Where is the "DX page"? I can't find either. I installed the prog and rebooted, but still don't understand.
- If you don't have a JF-18 shortcut on your desktop, create one. Ensure that is starts JF-18 normally.
- Install Radlinker. Ensure that you can access it's options by opening your advanced display properties and making sure the Radlinker tab exists.
- Go back to your desktop and right click in the JF-18 shortcut. Select "create Radlink".
- There should now be a new shortcut on your desktop; this is the Radlink.
- Delete the original shortcut so you don't confuse yourself.
- Right click on the Radlink and select "Properties".
- Set graphics options as above (the "DirectX page" is one of the tab in the properties window).