[*]Previously missing Hokum, Comanche, Apache, Havoc cockpit textures (by Mapi)
[*]Remapped and retextured (camo) military hardware (by Pesanur, Soczkien, dfang).
[*]Added rotating wheels for player-controllable Apache-D, Hind, Havoc, Comanche (by dfang).
[*]Added suspension for Apache (by dfang).
[*]Explosion and smoke effects (by BANITA).
[*]Rearranged 3d files and textures.
[*]Added import of textures animation.
[*]Speech can be redirected to headphones while all environment sound is played in speakers.
[*]Added support of 24/32 bit compressed/uncompressed TGA textures.
[*]Added export/import of smoke, meta smoke and explosion databases.
[*]Fixed constant ratio for FOV change.
[*]Fixed "upgrade" process from players2.bin to playersv.bin.
[*]With proper season always loading -W textures for winter, -D for desert (even for non-camo).
Some files were renames, some files were removed, please make a clean install
. This is the reason why the major version has been changed.
0. Move your current installed game somewhere for backup purposes.
If you have EEAH
1. install EEAH
2. run the game once
This will unpack the graphics files.
3. download and install patch 1.1E
4. run the game once again
5. install EECH
6. download and install eech-allmods-1.14.0.exe
7. download and install eech-maps-1.14.0.exe
8. download and install eech-terrain-1.14.0.exe
9. download and install eech-smoke-1.14.0.exe
10. you can copy your players.bin/players2.bin/playersv.bin files from the previous installation to save your pilot progress.
11.1 Either launch COHOKUM_DS.EXE with DirectSound
11.2 Or install OpenAL
and launch COHOKUM.EXE.
I'm sorry if I missed a modification or contributor.
Please write about this here, the next bug fix release will contain that.
NSIS failed to use sources of more than 2GB, the installation has been split into several files.
P.S. Guys, please modify eechcentral for this release.