PROFILE DOWNLOAD LINK
: http://www.box.net/shared/yn3bhugg1pur4s1scruf (last update: 07/07/2011)
After a week of tweaking, my CH Hotas profile for DCS: A10C is 'finished'. Always room for improvement tho, so never _really_ finished.
I tried to stick to the original A10C layout
as much as possible:
- the Fighterstick is almost 100% like the real deal (except for cms down, since you can 't push the thumb hat).
- the Pro Throttle is quite different from the real Warthog throttle, so I had to make compromises there. However, almost all functionality is implemented. A few buttons are scripted to mimic the real functionality (boat switch, pinky switch).
I also tried to Keep It Simple Stupid (aka KISS): no modes and limited shifted functionality. However, since there are more buttons on the real Warthog HOTAS, some shifted buttons were necessary. Additionally there are also some shifted buttons to add some useful functionality (flaps, gear, trackir) at your fingertips.
The linked rar file
- dcs_a10c.map -> main CH map file
- dcs_a10c.cmc -> list of all keyboard shortcuts and their function for easy-to-assign commands in the Control Manager
- dcs_a10c.cms -> script for the boat switch and pinky switch
(put the above 3 files in X:\Users\<yourusername>\Documents\CH Control Manager\Maps
- chhotas_a10c_map.pdf -> graphical hotas layout for easy referencing!
Feel free to spread, use, change, extend the profile any way you like. Credits are appreciated of course, but I don't really care much about that
If you spot some errors, drop me a message so I can update.