GTR 2 - FIA GT Racing Game was not originally made for use with Windows Vista or Windows 7, but by following theese few simple guidelines, you should be ensured a smooth installation even on these operating systems.
- Make sure your DirectX is up to date (Check your version here: http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/directx/
- Make sure your graphic card drivers are up to date. (Check with your graphics card supplier)
- Install the game by starting the installer as an administrator
(Right click the [installer filename].exe and select "run as administrator")
- Install the game outside of any Windows folder (ex: "Programme files" folder).For example, using a "Games" directory in C:\ can solve a lot of potential issues.
- Always run the shortcuts (all of them) as an administrator
(Right click, and select "Run as Administrator")
- Run the game .exe in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode
(Right click, go to properties and then click the tab "Compatibility". Select the desired compatibility mode and validate your changes)
- Thats it.. see you on the track !