System Requirement :
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
1- Uninstall the previous driver version:
(Windows Vista / 7): Click Start/Control Panel /Programs/Uninstall a program, then uninstall HOTAS
Warthog drivers .
(Windows XP) : Click Start/Settings/Control Panel /Add or Remove Programs then uninstall HOTAS
Alternatively, you can simply launch this package: it will uninstall the previous drivers for you.
2- Restart your PC.
3- Download the new HOTAS
Warthog drivers: [Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)] 8.44 MB
- Create a folder for all your Thrustmaster downloads: right-click the Windows desktop, then point to New/Folder.
- Name the folder Thrustmaster Downloads.
- Click the download link.
- A File Download dialog box appears. Click Save.
- A Save As dialog box appears. Select the Thrustmaster Downloads folder you have created and then click Save.
4- Once the download is complete, double-click the installation (.exe) file to proceed with the installation:
- When the Windows Security warnings appear, simply click Install to proceed.
- You will then be asked to connect the HOTAS
Warthog. Once the devices are connected to the computer, click Next to complete the installation.
5- Following these instructions
proceed to the Firmware update of the HOTAS
Includes Firmware versions 11 (Joystick) & 20 (Throttle)- Solved LEDs always ON in standby mode on some motherboards.
- Improved driving LEDs in T.A.R.G.E.T. software.
Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO, i7 6700k, G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB, 980TI 6GB G1 OC, Obutto oZone, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, NP TrackIR5, ***Soon*** Oculus Rift