Have you checked http://www.eechcentral.com/wiki/index.php?title=Credits
? Although that include names of more people than only those who have changed the source code.
I also think it would be better to include the full names plus nickname (like in the wiki page, although I don't know the real name of every one) and what they've done.
Is this a new page in addition to the Razorworks credits page? Don't think we should remove the original Razorwork credits (they certainly deserve some!), but we can add to it.
Thank you arneh my words!!!
But i can't see in EECHCENTRAL Graigmire's
and my name!!!
I see Map Afronack By Gotcha??? this is my work and more stuff
Arne Martin "arneh" GŁettler
* Flight modelling
* Weapons modelling
* Plus various other features and bug fixes
* Q&A about multiplayer, SIM hardware modding advocate
Victor "gotcha" Jetten
* Textures (terrain, dynamic water)
* Modifications: eech.ini, gwut, wideview cockpit, texture use (bmp & dds)
* Installation packs
Josef "Werewolf" Jahn
* hosting EECH Central
* various modifications (i.e. instant explosion sounds, enhanced smoke, engine modifications, etc.)
* multiplayer masterserver implementation
* EECH Central / Knowledge base
Lukas "Retro" Friembichler
* Hosting CVS server
* Shared memory export
Andreas "mue" Mueller
* MFD export
* new cannon sounds