Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#2258469 - 07/14/07 12:08 AM Are you looking for some new Missions to Play?  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
If you are here's a great start.

OFPEC Mission Beta Testing

Some reallly good ones come thru there. The guys really appreciate any input they can get.

Right now I am struggling with a really cool "Lone Wolf" mission by LCD.

LCD's Guardian Angel

If you'd like to try download it and give him some feedback. Oh...be forewarned he speaks LCD"lish, which is kinda of a Hip Hop Minglish. ;\)

I try to play and test a couple of em whenever I have the chance. And after you have tested a few, you can put your own up for Beta Testing.

FYI

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#2259661 - 07/15/07 10:57 PM Re: Are you looking for some new Missions to Play? [Re: Nixer]  
picstr Offline
picstr  Offline

Orlando,FL USA
Hey nixer whats up, I kinda dropped out(X3 Reunion), but thought I'd try the 1.08, with the 162.18s, my fps is nicely improved. Reference new missions, I just got done trying the campaign again and when I got to the "sniper on the water tower mission", I quickly remembered why I hated the stock missions, or maybe I just suck with the SPR.
Tomorrow I'll try LCD's mission out, you were'nt kidding about the lingo, I'm pretty sure I lost brain cells reading thru that, oh well I'm sure the chicks dig it though.LOL.
By the way I appreciate you spending what little time I know you have helping me thru some of the basics of mission building. When I do give it a go again, I feel I've got a decent grasp.
Thanks again.
Picstr

Pic
"Consensus is the absence of leadership."
#2259674 - 07/15/07 11:21 PM Re: Are you looking for some new Missions to Play? [Re: picstr]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
Hi pic..I wondered where you were hiding.

As for missions...I am having nightmares over the couple of MP missions I am working on.

When I finally get em done,. I think I will go back to SP for awhile. I've still got a lot to learn. OFPEC Beta testing is a one great way to do it. I am partial to LCD's stuff, he does all kinds of cool script tricks.

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

Phineas Taylor Barnum

#2259682 - 07/15/07 11:31 PM Re: Are you looking for some new Missions to Play? [Re: Nixer]  
SlackAdjuster Offline
SlackAdjuster  Offline

North Texas
Thanks for the links Nixer. Not to take over the Thread, but have you tried Dynamic War? I downloaded it but haven't had time to try it. Feedback from the boards looks positive though. That is the wonderful thing about OPFP & ARMA, the neverending missions, mods, scripts, etc. Wish I was talented enough & had enough time to create some stuff.

Here is a Link to Dynamic War

Game Rig:
Intel 2500K @4.5ghz
Asrock Z77 Pro3
G Skill DDR3 1600 2x8gb
Patriot Pyro SE 60gb/ WD 1.5TB Sata 600
MSI HD7870 TwinFrozer
CoolerMaster HAF 912
Kingwin 1000watt ps
Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
#2259716 - 07/16/07 12:41 AM Re: Are you looking for some new Missions to Play? [Re: SlackAdjuster]  
Razorback Offline
No one of consequence
Razorback  Offline
No one of consequence
Veteran

NJ
Can't get DW to work.

#2259742 - 07/16/07 01:33 AM Re: Are you looking for some new Missions to Play? [Re: Razorback]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
I couldn't get the download to work.

I tried it in OFP...had a lot of potential.

Censored

Phineas Taylor Barnum

#2265538 - 07/22/07 09:15 PM Re: Are you looking for some new Missions to Play? [Re: Nixer]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees

Going up..............

There are a couple of more new ones that look good there. FWIW.

Censored

Phineas Taylor Barnum

#2278899 - 08/07/07 09:58 PM Re: Are you looking for some new Missions to Play? [Re: Nixer]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
This one looks like fun. It's pretty fun to beta some of theses missions at OFPEC guys. Give it a try if you have the time. Especially helpful to ya if you want to make a mission and have it beta'd to death.

Jump in and test a few for em.

Oh..... the latest is Punishment Battalion

Looks interesting, and the guy made a one stop download with the two needed addons included.

Censored

Phineas Taylor Barnum

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.