LB2 Windows Retro Simming Process Overview.
After installing LB2 and its patches, the process to get it running on modern systems boils down to:
1. 366mb memory limiting per OS type and technique
2. Compatibility mode per OS and technique
3. Glide wrapper per Zacks or dgVoodoo
4. Control game world speed per refresh rate or cpu speed techniques
5. Tweak CA.ini file to include HEAP parameter (allow Kiowa to work) and D3D.cfg file for other video card related parameters (video memory)
For more installation details for steps 1 and 2, go to the +G site: http://www.speichts.com/games/lb2/