Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 536 of 608 1 2 534 535 536 537 538 607 608
#4388731 - 11/07/17 11:07 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) **** [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

MG: biggrin

"Icelandair", of course.

That particular life-saving maneuver you mention had, regrettably, not yet been discovered. Olga often used to do something kinda like it when she was chasing spies in SMERSH (СМЕРШ) but for an entirely different reason with an entirely different result. As I recall she received the Order of Lenin's Grandmother for developing that brutally effective move.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4388799 - 11/08/17 02:52 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Solid overcast, temp 45°F., wind 5-13 mph, humidity 93% at 9:30 AM. That paints an accurate pix of our morning. Light rain and our coldest nights so far for the next few days and into our weekend. The leaves are changing fast now, some trees have shed quite a bit in the wind.

MG:

Windows on my machine is now sans MS Office. The handy removal tool from MS cleaned it out yesterday. CCleaner;s registry cleaner did the rest. Nothing tried to load when I logged in today. If I know Windows (and I think I do. I've had it since 3.1) it hasn't so easily given up the fun of annoying me. I wonder what will be next?

If they can't produce an OS that is 100% dependable and annoyance free; why shouldn't we fear the future AI? Proposition: Man is flawed. Therefore all man's creations must be flawed. I offer as glaring proof, my own recent creation. Keep a straight face and say that isn't a mess. I just read it for the first time myself. If you haven't the nerve to read it, you can take my word for it. No one would dare suggest that isn't riddled with flaws.

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019
#4388963 - 11/09/17 03:13 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Overcast skies continue to hide the sun from view at 9:45 AM. The current temp is 48°F. with a humidity of 99% threatening strangulation with every inhalation. Our first real frost is predicted for Friday night/ Saturday morning. A temp of 29°F. is predicted by the possibly over confident meteorological Sayers of Sooth. I know this will cause Jens to roll on the frozen Danish ground with unbelieving laughter. I had my thermal shirt on yesterday and actually turned the heat on for a bit. And I have always considered myself to be either cold or hot natured. I can never remember which. It is the one where you like and easily tolerate the cold.

For those in the US who have noticed that your co-workers are arriving at work a full hour after you do and all your TV programs have unaccountably changed their broadcast schedules, this could be why:

YOU FORGOT TO TURN BACK YOUR CLOCKS EARLY LAST SUNDAY MORNING.

We in the US had been on Daylight Savings Time (excepting one or two more stubborn states and Hawaii). We are now enjoying the rapture that is standard time once again. I'm sure I hugely benefited from Daylight Savings Time, or someone must have. Yet for some reason, I cannot recall in what way that actually was. wink

#4388996 - 11/09/17 08:24 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
McGonigle Offline
Motorius Emeritus
McGonigle  Offline
Motorius Emeritus

Copenhagen, Denmark
Gents,

Working with MS-Word in the office yesterday, and suddenly I saw a prompt on the screen which looked to me like a survey; some text about answering a couple of questions. I did not accept the invitation and closed the widow with the prompt but I have been wondering ever since what that was about? As I mentioned already, it was on the company computer which is stationary in the office and connected to the company network which is quite well protected and set up to minimize exposure to hazardous so I will disregard any notion about it possibly being a virus or an attempt at hi-jacking the pc. I'm left with two options; Does MS pull such a stunt on it's paying customers, or was it a survey which originated within the company? If it was the latter, I've never heard any co-workers mention such a thing. I think I must ask around to see if there is any explanation forthcoming.

Anyway, a grey and overcast day today with some 8 degrees centigrade which corresponds well to your 48 F Roger, and rain is being forecasted as well as the wind picking up tonight and tomorrow to ensure very little bike riding. So I thought a little pool swimming would be nice to keep the muscles from becoming too lazy. 3.000 m and that left a nice sense of physical tiredness which I now savour in full.

Roger, I agree entirely about your assessment on AI; My TV allegedly is able to perform searches on YouTube by me talking into a microphone on the remote however the function performs so badly that it is completely useless, offering results that are completely out of the ballpark related to my very meticulously and carefully worded utterances in perfectly spoken English. In instances of far more important matters and concerning patients' health, the Jeopardy winning supercomputer "Watson" has been helping Danish doctors offering treatments against cancer, and some of suggestions put forth would have killed the patient!

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop
#4389071 - 11/10/17 03:57 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

The sunshine streaming through my windows is a delight this chilly morning. Especially after such a cold night. The temp dipped almost to freezing last night (36°F./2.2°C.). The current temp here is a much warmer 50°F./10°C. with clear skies and full sun. The humidity is still high at 83%. An 8 mph wind is blowing from the north. Tonight we expect the growing season will end with our first hard freeze. Yup, if you live around here and have one outside, there will definitely be frost on your pumpkin Saturday morning. Old Man Winter is sending Jack Frost to remind us he is on his way to the south.

"Magnum PI" and "Chinatown" actor John Hillerman died at age 84. He is best known for his role as stuffy Brit Johnathon Higgins in the Tom Selleck TV show "Magnum PI". Good actor IMHO. He lived in Texas (and presumably anywhere else he ever went until now). I liked that show and Selleck too. I think his current gig in the long running "Blue Bloods" is always well worth watching. Just my opinion.

I wonder if any progress in getting BoB to play nice with Win 10 is being made? I may have to have two OS on my next desktop otherwise. Of course, I still have my elderly XP desktop in storage and BoB runs well on that, as does SF1. I am in far too big a hurry for that thing. Like mediocre doctors, I need more "patience".

MG:

I've gotten similar messages for other products that were OK. Others might reasonably be suspect. Err on the side of reasonable precaution is my rule.

Everyone is trying to get our information these days. I have a script-safe program running in Chrome. You might be astonished at how many scripts try to run on every website you visit. Some will not even load if you block scripts. All are mining for info about us. I also do not allow third-party cookies and use a white-list. Regardless, Google and far more knowns and unknowns know far too much about us all. Autonomous data is still data collected that will help advertisers and others build psychologically tailored logarithms that might come home to bite us all in the ass one day.

Does this mean there will never be a reliable "Painless" dentist AI? I was so looking forward to that. biggrin

#4389081 - 11/10/17 05:04 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Today we celebrate our Veterans Day. It is incumbent for us who enjoy the freedoms paid for by the service of these men and women, to pause from our busy day to remember that service and applaud it. IMHO this is something we should remember and say thanks for every day and not just on this single day.

#4389094 - 11/10/17 06:59 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Do any of you remember what happened when Dux was suddenly stricken with Seenus trouble? He nearly died. No, LeRoy I spelled that correctly, thank you. As I recall it now you were the very one who suggested Dux might have said it wrong that stormy day in the mess. He had not mispronounced it as he explained.

It was an ugly day as I said and all flight operations were cancelled. The very birds were on foot that day. Fortunately for them, cats hate to get wet. Anyway, we were all bone tired from flying many sorties per day at that time. We welcomed a rest. All were having a pleasant meal when Dux fairly staggered into the room. The staggering was not especially unusual for Dux but the plaster and dressing not to mention the crutches were. His eyes were black and sunken. His face that could be seen beneath the bandages was bruised and scratched

As he hobbled to a nearby chair, we all jumped to our feet and surrounded Dux. Concern for his health was uppermost in our minds. When pressed for an explanation, Dux answered rather cryptically, "I am suffering from a terrible case of seenus trouble chaps." "Had it before but its nearly done for me this time."

That was when you piped up LeRoy and asked Dux if he hadn't pronounced the affliction "Sinus" incorrectly? "Indeed I did not Old Man", whimpered the ailing Dux.

"What do you mean Dux?" we all asked in unison. Then Dux frowned as if we had all been afflicted with a terminal case of the stupids. Then he looked around at us all and took a long breath. Wincing as he did so he said to us wearilly, " You see mates, I was just climbing in the Brigadier's daughter's bedroom window when Olga walked by and she SEENUS."

No further explanation was required. wink

#4389161 - 11/11/17 02:35 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

We have a brisk morning after a cold night last night. The current temp. at 9 AM is 31°F./-0.55 C.with 60% humidity. Today we'll see the 40's F. our average temp this time of the year is in the 60's. The low last night was 28°F./-2.2 C. There must have been frost. Our first frost usually comes in late October. Our latest ever recorded first frost came in early December. When I crawled from my warm bed at 7 AM, I saw no frost on ground or roof. We have full sun today with some high Cirrus cloud. So, if there was any frostiness in the low areas it had already burned off. We are told our temps will be warmer tomorrow and into next week. However the trend is expected to be lower than average as we transition into winter.

It is 3 PM in Denmark and so I am imagining MG. just coming in after a long ride. He shakes the frost off his helmet and short sleeve shirt and then from his short pants. Then he heads off for an invigorating cold shower. Yes, Danes are toughened by their frigid weather. Actually, I have been surprised how similar his weather and ours are. At least they seem to be some of the time. I exaggerate the Danish lows now and then. Actually I believe it is warmer there than here in Copenhagen this morning. By a few degrees. Wow.

#4389164 - 11/11/17 03:20 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Gentlemen:

JRT, it does look like you might have crossed the freezing line this morning. I am not looking forward to doing the same sometime soon.
There's a valve that needs to be shut off before that happens, and the moistness around that outside valve hints at trouble.

Along with others, I have been enjoying your stories and marveling at men willing to build, fly model airplanes and battling Microsoft.
All I can tell about is reducing a pile of paperwork so I can see the table and desk; not quite as thrilling a tale.
Got a date with my son and the sailboat today, but it is cloudy and so far a bit cool, so maybe further progress will be made on the paper pile before I take a virtual joystick and launch into 2D skies. Stay warm.

#4389173 - 11/11/17 04:48 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Fittop:

I was just about to so sensibly put away my electronic pen and stop typing that terrible garbage when I read your unreasonably complimentary post. I dare say you will be held up to considerable ridicule and perhaps even animosity by other readers who hoped I would get the hint and stop writing HWH stories. wink Thank you for that.

I am merely trying to fill the void created by no after action reports. When you cannot play a game due to the OS it is more than likely impossible to have any action to report.

For those who may have forgotten what the old hall used to look like I post the following photo. Today, I believe the building houses the Northern Spidonia Embassy in the front and the Southern Spidonia Embassy in the rear. I wonder what they think of those creatures down those 3000 crumbling steps into what used to be the HWH archives?

I do hope for their sake they are keeping them well fed. As I recall LeRoy told us that when he bid them goodbye a tear had replaced the normal red glow in the eyes of every man-sized bat. The beaver-sized rats stopped breeding for a moment out of respect and the hand-sized, purple spiders got into a formation that spelled Gud Bigh. You simply cannot teach a spider to spel....spell. That was a sad moment for us all as we left the Hall for the last time.

Attached Files HWH HALL-2.jpg
Last edited by Jolly Roger Two; 11/11/17 04:53 PM. Reason: Too many words

#4389184 - 11/11/17 05:54 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
McGonigle Offline
Motorius Emeritus
McGonigle  Offline
Motorius Emeritus

Copenhagen, Denmark
Gents,

6C/42F today with intermittent clouds but some nice blue sky in between. Still quite a lot of wind and although I would have, would've, woudve liked to climb on the bike, I had made other arrangements for this Saturday. 11.11 and tomorrow, Sunday; a Yoga workshop focusing on how to avoid damages to muscles, ligaments and tissue etc. while practising yoga or other physical forms of exercise. Very useful information I tell you, and before you ask, not all yoga is about sitting with legs crossed and humming you know. The Astanga variant is quite demanding on the body.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop
#4389289 - 11/12/17 02:37 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Temps here dropped into freezing last night or early this morning. We have a 3 mph breeze blowing from the NE at the moment. The current temp with full sun is 37°F./2.7 C. Today should be marginally warmer than yesterday with clouds rolling in later today. Rain is in the forecast for tomorrow with a warming trend for the first 3 days.

Dux:

I believe you have a celebration coming tomorrow? The little Lady "M" will be celebrating another annum. Do please send my heartiest of congratulations and tell her that my little Lady "T" spoke of her just two days ago. She was wondering how "M" is doing, I hope my "T" gets the hardware she needs to reestablish contact with your "M" this Christmas. Provided there is mutual interest, of course. As you know, her previous tablet was proved vulnerable to abuse when it was somehow dropped out of a tree. Fortunately no one was still attached to it when it fell.

#4389294 - 11/12/17 03:04 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

MG:

Yoga offers many healthful benefits affecting aspects that are physical mental and spiritual. This includes heightened awareness and control of one's mind and body. It is a wonderful way to relax and unwind I am told. Meditation with or without the humming has been scientifically proven to be beneficial. Yoga practices or disciplines, which originated in ancient India, continue to be taught in Yoga schools all over the world. Apparently even in Denmark. Benefits for the aging population practicing Yoga include considerable improvement of mobility.

Qigong or Chinese Yoga has gone mainstream in some areas of the US I have read. The ancient Chinese healing technique dates back more than 4,000 years. I am surprised there is not an Scandinavian equivalent. If there were such a thing I'd guess it might require a skateboard, bicycle or unicycle and incredible balance. biggrin

#4389492 - 11/13/17 06:41 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Gentlemen,

"Must catch up, must catch up." A phrase that brings to mind a young girl falling into a rabbit hole and tales that seem to take me a while to unravel.

How long before I found out Gulliver Travels was a veiled protest to a king? Was I alone in just enjoying a tale as a kid?
By the time I was a teen I had other interests that took priority, like girls suddenly looking better, and paying better soccer to re-read 'children tales' again.

This was sprung into the area behind my eyes with the suggestion that the clocks might not have been set back from another artificial time zone a few pages back.
No, no, I do know I did that.

What I might not have done is start the timer for "days left until Christmas arrives".
I was thinking "Oh, some ninety days left..." when trying to see what's happening on Turkey Day.

I then return to other threads in the forum besides "Here's What Happened"; hoping to find a way into BOB WOV.
No, I remain frustrated. We will not go into my ignorance and little time spent in constant speed props and cowl flaps.

Then it hits me!

"Ten days until Thanksgiving," the commercial shouts.
Ooops, that means ...hmm, 44 days until all things must be wrapped (not to mention bought) and under a tree, lights untangled and tested and a sort of meal plan made."

Now I must run and catch up. No time to see if I can decipher BOBII improvements on my own.
No time to peruse JRT, MG's, and other wise men comments on the other threads next to this one right here concerning that great battle.

Darn you, Red Baron! Oops again, wrong war.
Got to run, no time, got to run. There goes the klaxon again. Fly safe!

#4389504 - 11/13/17 07:52 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
McGonigle Offline
Motorius Emeritus
McGonigle  Offline
Motorius Emeritus

Copenhagen, Denmark
Gents,

Back from yoga weekend and with sore muscles. No Roger, I know of now Scandinavian form of exercise to parallel or be analogous to yoga, Quigong or Tai Chi. The Finns have their bastus's, or saunas but alternating between a hot place and the cold snowy outside in the Finnish frozen countryside is still another thing entirely, and winter swimming might be beneficial to your health if you survive the first dip, but there is no system to meditate or influence your mind and nervous system like in yoga.

In flight-sim news I've noticed that Team Fusion has announced a new mod/workover/megapatch coming up in the not too distant future amongst even grander plans to relaunch CLoD as CLoD: Blitz. Now might be the time for me to dip my toes into this as CLoD is now approx $12 on Steam. I might want to check out if all the improvedness of the original has caused the system reqs. to be bumped out of my league.

Fittop; A wonderful lyrical post. To me it is very poetic. I hope you catch up!

Last edited by McGonigle; 11/13/17 07:53 PM.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop
#4389515 - 11/13/17 08:41 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

I cannot help singing. Wait! Before you mouse away to that favorite YouTube channel about greasing your ball joints or tying your tie rods, I am only singing in my mind. It goes like this: "I'm late, I'm late....for a very important date!" for some odd reason, I've been doing that since I read Fittop's interesting post. One reason certainly may mean that I am aware of how late I am in posting today. Another may have something to do with Louis Carroll of all people.

I've been doing some minor maintenance on my laptop. I defrag and optimize once each week on Monday. Since I've noticed Monday comes every week it seems the perfect option. That work usually takes about half an hour. Today, I actually looked more deeply into what the defrag software is capable of. I had the software move my most often used programs to the beginning of the HDD and perform a few other tweaking tasks. This meant the time consumed was over 4 hours. If there was much improvement in speed I have not noticed it so far. I will not likely do that every week even if there is improvement. As it is highly unlikely I was missed this morning, I will not apologize.

Fittop:
Yes, Fittop, Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Friday week is Black Friday and the following Monday is Black Monday for online shopping. Congratulations on remembering to change the time to EST. Wait, you did fall-back, right? Yes, I know you must have. wink Only I would fall forward and spring back...

MG:
Team Fusion is great. I have CLoD. My copy of COD resides on Steam for the time being. It ran fairly well on my last desktop but with integrated graphics it was not perfect.

I had an acquaintance who visited Finland many years ago. He lived with some locals and enjoyed the visit. I am not sure why he chose Finland unless he had family there. I did not know him that well.

#4389653 - 11/14/17 04:29 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

We have weather today and it seems far too similar to the last couple of days to describe.

Fittop:

Text received, PM read and perhaps I unsuitably responded to it. COD did not excite me but the TF patch I saw in action on YouTube sure did. If you haven't seen any of those, take a look. They are multi-player simm-films but enjoyable IMHO. BoB has a better AI and, no doubt, fully patched may be a far better single-player game. Because I had a new desktop (even without discrete graphics) COD played well enough with Win 10 to be fun. The graphics were amazing and much better than BoB which was only slightly patched on my old XP.

If you still have your old XP and an OS BoB can tolerate then by all means install BoB and full patch it. There has been some very good work done by the boys of the BDG over the years. I believe that our Pv1 continues that heroic effort today. SALUTE!

Last edited by Jolly Roger Two; 11/14/17 04:29 PM. Reason: not enough vowels

#4389726 - 11/14/17 11:06 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Fittop:

I have managed once more to answer your PM despite my many handicaps. Those include, and no one will disagree, great difficulty with typing my native language and spelling the same word the same way more than once. Like Dux after 1 round against Olga, BoB is better when all patched up but you will like CLoD as well.

#4389736 - 11/15/17 12:00 AM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Folks,

JRT, Thank you.

Think I've heard: "Variety is the spice of life."
Seems to apply to taste in simulations.

I would think that applies to spelling also. I see it in the internet daily, so it's got to be true, right? yep

#4389817 - 11/15/17 02:42 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

We have a lovely fall day before us. The temp at 8:55 AM is 38°F. with 85% humidity. Tomorrow we are told to expect our daytime temps to be in the 60's F. Nighttime temps will fall into the mid to lower 30's F.

Fittop:

I thought the 'spice of life' was Cayenne pepper. However, that info came directly from my late wife just before we married and she may have had an ulterior motive in convincing me of that. I guess it worked as we stayed together for 40 years and 9 months. There could have been more 'variety' but since we always had plenty of 'heat' and plenty of Cayenne Pepper nothing ever came of the opportunities for greater variety. wink

Indeed Fittop, I am proud to be a card carrying member of Creative Spellers International. Odd that, I used to win spelling bees in school. Either my teachers could not spell either or they must have liked me much more than I ever knew.

You are certainly correct as to variety in flight simulations. Even variety in taste in non-combat flight sims, (some like civil aviation). They love flying the heavies in and out of big regional airports. I can see the appeal. Others prefer fighters or bombers. Even with no ability to make things go BOOM some enjoy that. Others really like to fly helicopters. I haven't seen a copter sim in a long time. Have you?

Unfortunately, because the good flight sims aren't "Arcade" sims and have a steeper learning curve than just figuring out how to use a cup without spilling the contents, flight sims are less popular. Well, less popular than the ubiquitous first person shooters most of us play now and then and other quick money makers. That means the variety offered to us per annum is small. Smaller than it used to be surely.

I remember going shopping for a combat flight sim in ages past and leaving the Electronics Boutique store (secreted from my critical wife's gaze in a big, plain plastic shopping bag) with " JWW2 Fighters, Luftwaffe Commander, EAW, and Dawn Patrol or maybe MiG alley on the same day. Can you still do that kinda thing these days? Not here. Everything seems to be mostly console titles at the local Game Stop.

Yup. Always, always trust the Internet. If you do and you carelessly admit to it, the word may spread exponentially. You should then expect to be contacted very soon online by several friendly folks who have a bridge or municipal building available for quick sale. biggrin

Page 536 of 608 1 2 534 535 536 537 538 607 608

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
by bones. 04/11/24 03:02 PM
They wokefied tomb raider !!
by Blade_RJ. 04/10/24 03:09 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.