Rate This Thread
Hop To
#1529799 - 01/21/03 08:55 PM Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

For any who don't already know.
Until McFly's site is back to normal and can host, I will email to anyone who wants to try out the programs.
No DME or text editing needed.
Carrier Installer/ F18/ Fly-By Mission.
Aircraft/Object Installer. Add new planes to Mission Editor and Training Missions. Also includes Skins Manager.
Sorry, no weapons yet. Still working on them. Hopefully, will be in next version.
Either post email address here or email me at pumkindrvr@aol.com
P

#1529800 - 01/22/03 01:04 AM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dear Pumkindrv,
I got the file of carrier install from Galls site, can you explain in details how to install it in USAF. Thanks a lot.

------------------
Ahmed

#1529801 - 01/22/03 03:33 PM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

give me your email address.

#1529802 - 01/22/03 04:21 PM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah can you email me too about how to install and use the carrier thingy. I didn't have problems using the aircraft installer. Thanks for everything Pum, this really shortens the time taken for adding a new aircraft.
aaron_painkiller@hotmail.com

------------------
This is the PAINKILLER!!

#1529803 - 01/22/03 04:28 PM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Could you send me the installer and the carrier instructions? GTMrockNJ@aol.com

#1529804 - 01/22/03 04:29 PM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Could you send me the installer and the carrier instructions? GTMrockNJ@aol.com

#1529805 - 01/22/03 06:12 PM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

hi guys, the aircraft installer and the carrier addon are upload in my hangar some time ago, but punking, i think the carrier addon not runs ok. I run the install program and then nothing happends. The object installer runs ok, but when i run the weapon editor appears a error window. Can you send me fixed versions? Thanks very much guy. Cheers.

------------------
Gawl.

USAF skins and more: http://www2.gratisweb.com/web_gawl

#1529806 - 01/22/03 07:48 PM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gawl, updated files on the way now.

Here are some basic instructions, havn't had time to make any real detailed. If you are having trouble, please send me a detailed email as to how far you get and what trouble you have. This will better help me to figure out what the problem is.

If you have already installed a previous version, go to control panel/remove programs and remove old
as this does not over write and will install a second copy.
To use, Unzip the Zip file into a temporary directory. Run the setup.exe program.
Run programs from start menu. The carrier will install and you can then run the CarrierFlyBy mission.
They are only tested on windows 98se, may work on others.
I have one request. I need feedback, good or bad. The more detailed, the better.

#1529807 - 01/22/03 07:49 PM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gawl, updated files on the way now.

Here are some basic instructions, havn't had time to make any real detailed. If you are having trouble, please send me a detailed email as to how far you get and what trouble you have. This will better help me to figure out what the problem is.

If you have already installed a previous version, go to control panel/remove programs and remove old
as this does not over write and will install a second copy.
To use, Unzip the Zip file into a temporary directory. Run the setup.exe program.
Run programs from start menu. The carrier will install and you can then run the CarrierFlyBy mission.
They are only tested on windows 98se, may work on others.
I have one request. I need feedback, good or bad. The more detailed, the better.

#1529808 - 01/23/03 01:04 AM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  
Taint Offline
Taint  Offline

Philadelphia, PA. United State...
Mr. Pumkindriver sir, could you please send me the "Aircraft Installer"? Never had much success doing it manually. Thanks, JP
P51mech@aol.com

#1529809 - 01/23/03 03:39 AM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pumpkindrvr's Utility Suite V5 is now available at McFly's

USAF Utility Suite and other stuff HERE

#1529810 - 01/23/03 10:55 AM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dear Pumkindrvr,

Here is my email address: a_sayed_awad@hotmail.com and many many thanks. I want to tell you that I read this thread but still have no idea how to install this, will you please explain a little more.

------------------
Ahmed

#1529811 - 01/23/03 04:33 PM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

The file at McFly's includes both the aircraft and carrier installers.
BTW, The cockpit switcher is done and now I will continue with the weapons editor. They will both be in the next version.
P

#1529812 - 01/29/03 08:47 PM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

goo job :o) keep it going

------------------
Nikos

[This message has been edited by squid (edited 01-29-2003).]

#1529813 - 01/29/03 11:57 PM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just to let you know there is still a lot of interest in USAF. There has been 860 downloads of Pumpkindrvr's latest installer as of today.

Way to go PDriver

Fly

#1529814 - 02/02/03 10:04 PM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pumkindriver

How you manage to have such custom formation of different planes as seen on the screenshots of your installer? (could do COMAO missions) By the way that F5 where do i get it togother with its skins ? (i try to avoid searching through the piles of models and skins for USAF in net :o) lol)

------------------
Nikos

#1529815 - 02/09/03 04:25 PM Re: Aircraft Installer availiable, just a reminder  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Open the admin.ini file in a text editor. Look under [Formation Template]. You can change each plane in your formation.
P

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
by bones. 04/11/24 03:02 PM
They wokefied tomb raider !!
by Blade_RJ. 04/10/24 03:09 PM
Good F-35 Podcast
by RossUK. 04/08/24 09:02 AM
Gleda Estes
by Tarnsman. 04/06/24 06:22 PM
Food Safety and Bad Roommates
by KRT_Bong. 04/04/24 02:16 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.