Rate This Thread
Hop To
#1512305 - 03/23/01 04:25 PM for Jupiter...loading screens  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jup,

Great to see you back. Don't do that. You know what I mean..

Your mod works just fine...except, loadout screens are unusable. I am loading up within the ume, but once running the sceneario, attempting to go to load screen gives me a scrambled and unusable loadout screen for many of the ac.

I did follow your instructions to the letter which are very explicit. Any ideas?

I did try clean installs with versions 1.02F and also 1.01F just in case but same result. Appreciate any ideas.

Good work on the whole Jup,

regards,

dave
halifax, canada

#1512306 - 03/23/01 06:33 PM Re: for Jupiter...loading screens  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well its the man himself How ya doin dave

The loadouts should work, but if you are having problems, this is where it probably is. The Loadouts have a separate folder which has to be placed in the "jets" loadout. Check that folder and click on the bmp. just to make sure your bmps are not corrupted. You also need the placement file, check that there are placement files there as well.

One thing that is a problem still is if you do use a aircraft that is by default non flyable, the only way the loadout works is to make a mission and choose a Mig 17 for example (if it works with this aircraft , the rest should work, I hope :O) Whe you fire up the mission, you will notice that there appears to be no aircraft available for loadout, ignore this and click loadout, the Mig17 (or whatever one your experimenting with) loadout screen will then appear. Just click flt and your in

Please note that this is the only way to make missions with some non flyable aircraft at the present time until I solve the problem, if I can that is.

You must make sure that the loadout screens are in the right folder though. Checking manually is the only suggestion I can think of but they do work i promise.

Just a thought, do you have problems with the Thunderbird loadout? Give that a try as it shows up just like the normal F16 just with Mavericks F16a screen (thanks Mav).

Anyone else having problems?

Cheers dave, keep me informed. My next task is improving the FMs further (nearly finished this and the F117 is absolutley brilliant to fly now).

J

#1512307 - 03/23/01 07:01 PM Re: for Jupiter...loading screens  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jupiter,

Thanks, will check that after work and will advise. Looking forward very much to that F117 too.

regards to yourself and brood,

dave
halifax, canada

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
by bones. 04/11/24 03:02 PM
They wokefied tomb raider !!
by Blade_RJ. 04/10/24 03:09 PM
Good F-35 Podcast
by RossUK. 04/08/24 09:02 AM
Gleda Estes
by Tarnsman. 04/06/24 06:22 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.