Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1391508 - 05/14/04 12:10 PM Re: A poll........will this satisfy your KOE expectations?  
Trajan Offline
Trajan  Offline

This is the Pup I like.

It isn't mine. Chevelle over at Wings of Valor is building this.

"We have come to bring you Liberty and Equality, but don't lose your head about it. The first one of you moves without my permission will be shot." Marshal of the Empire Francois Lefebyre
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#1391509 - 05/14/04 12:13 PM Re: A poll........will this satisfy your KOE expectations?  
Trajan Offline
Trajan  Offline

The kit is from BalsaUSA

"We have come to bring you Liberty and Equality, but don't lose your head about it. The first one of you moves without my permission will be shot." Marshal of the Empire Francois Lefebyre
#1391510 - 05/14/04 01:45 PM Re: A poll........will this satisfy your KOE expectations?  
PatWilson Offline
PatWilson  Offline

usually centered in somebody e...
Quote:
Originally posted by Ironhand:

This is the Pup I like.

It isn't mine. Chevelle over at Wings of Valor is building this.
Is that a Sheltie? I have one too - sweet dog. Afraid of his own shadow, but still a lovable little dog.

The lucky man is the man who leaves as little to chance as possible.
#1391511 - 05/14/04 03:21 PM Re: A poll........will this satisfy your KOE expectations?  
Trajan Offline
Trajan  Offline

I have no idea \:D I got these right from the site.

I have a Shi Tzu myself. For some reason now, she is now real shy herself. Poor girl doesn't like strangers anymore. Half the time I take her out, she wants to go right back in \:D

Chevelle and his wing.

I wish him success with it.

#1391512 - 05/14/04 03:49 PM Re: A poll........will this satisfy your KOE expectations?  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by FlyXwire:

The question now is whether you can admit this............especially to yourself?
If they were publicly available I haven't seen them. I checked the website thoroughly before posting. If they were posted and are now not available, then I was wrong.

Slippery slope? Nah, I've already gone down the hill completely. I've decided that I don't like you a bit. My only reason for posting was to state that I was wrong if these pictures had at one time been publicly available.

Toodles.

#1391513 - 05/14/04 08:10 PM Re: A poll........will this satisfy your KOE expectations?  
Trajan Offline
Trajan  Offline

#1391514 - 05/14/04 10:53 PM Re: A poll........will this satisfy your KOE expectations?  
FlyXwire Offline
FlyXwire  Offline

St.Charles, Missouri U.S.A.
Ironhand, that model of Chevelle's looks like fun (I hope he finishes it)! \:\)

To Droops.............don't burn your bridges yet, and furthermore I want you to know that I hold no personal animosity to you! You have voiced your opinions strongly, and although I have felt them a bit constraining, you're certainly entitled to them..........as am I of mine! ;\)

So Droops, take the time to shake off the strain of battle........you'll be back..........fresh as ever!!!

In the meantime, I'd like to link here a "critique" thread of KOE's damage modeling system that I first posted way back in April of 2003, over on the Wings With Wires forum (besides there may be some Aspect screenshots you guys might have missed from those early previews):

http://www.wingswithwires.com/forum/posts.asp?id=871&fid=3

It's also great to see Pat back here too (and no, you don't need to try to keep and up with my "load" of typing here)!!! ;\) \:D \:D \:D

#1391515 - 05/15/04 07:54 AM Re: A poll........will this satisfy your KOE expectations?  
Dantes Offline
Dantes  Offline

Toronto, Canada
I think Chevelle's will probably have the best flight physics and damage modeling (although I hope he doesn;t test it). Has he trained the dog/groundcrew to release the chocks yet? Fritz the Fox WW1 style. ;\)

My dog would probably be afraid of the other two.

S!

#1391516 - 05/29/04 05:12 PM Re: A poll........will this satisfy your KOE expectations?  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well as long as you can comunicate with the other players, and there is multiple server setups like melee etc. In the Online part. Then the single player part could be a trainer for my sake, think they should focus more on multiplayer than single player, because if you play the single player part you will sooner or later get borred, no matter how good it is. Multiplayer I think will never get borring, just look at redbaron its multiplayer have been around for 8 years, and still people play it. Also a nice feauture would be a wide grafix option so people with ****ty computers can still play it together with people who have supercharged NASA computers. ;\)

#1391517 - 05/29/04 10:16 PM Re: A poll........will this satisfy your KOE expectations?  
LE Heureux Offline
Red Baron ESC 124
LE Heureux  Offline
Red Baron ESC 124

NE Colorado USA
Ned (I meant Lucky 13, was thinking of Lucky Ned) your post made me remember an important flaw in Red Baron that would be great to see changed in KOE...the flight model should be the same for the player in both SP and MMP.

I don't care what has to be done to get the AI flying competitively in SP (as long as it cannot do the impossible) and my own plane flys right so I can practice in SP for play on-line.

On the other hand a campaign game like Red Baron would do a LOT to prevent getting tired of flying the "canned" game. I don't know how they did it but RB3d doesn't feel scripted. You never know what will happen.

It is as if it randomly generates aerial operations all along the Front whether the player is there to see them or not.

Hex

Au revoir en l'air...S!
Hex
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.