Here are a couple things I'd wish to see in the game (highest to lowest importance):

1. More information on the intelligence and missions map -- It would be great to directly see other squadron airfields and some of the ground units on intelligence and mission maps.

2. Complete military passports(?) for the Aces -- Currently the Aces seem to be missing most of the information on their passports (see attachment). It kind of hurts the immersion even if the information is available in the ace descriptions.

3. More atmospheric loading screens -- The various pieces of WW1 equipment don't really contribute to the atmosphere that much. I would much rather see pictures/drawings/paintings of mess halls, briefing rooms, hangars etc.

4. Random flavor texts in start of day, intelligence and debriefing texts - Just small things that make the squadron feel more organic and lively: For example start of the day text including a mention that Unteroffizier Burr's birthday will be celebrated tonight in town or debriefing mentioning who is going to be offering the beers.

And here are the planes I would most like to see (highest to lowest importance):

1. Handley Page O/100 and O/400 -- In my opinion the largest shortcoming in the (very extensive) list of planes in the game is that Entente lacks a heavy bomber. Even AI-only planes would be fine.

2. Albatros C.I -- This would give Germans a second armed 1915 two-seater with a gun configuration different from that of Aviatik. Albatros C.III would also be great to have but of lower priority since Germans get a lot more two-seaters during 1916.

3. Halberstadt CL.II -- This would give Germans a late war two-seater Fighter/Ground-Attack aircraft which would be important as most of the German planes in game introduced after 1916 are single-seaters.

4. Voisin III -- Built in large numbers it would be very unique and important addition to early war. Vickers F.B.5 would be great too but it somewhat overlaps with F.E.2b being a British pusher of similar crew arrangement.

I'm looking forward to the next expansion whatever is included! Thanks to the devs for making this great simulator!

Attached Files missing.jpg
Last edited by mvp7; 07/06/19 05:30 PM.