Off the top of my head???...comparing fidelity to DCS?? A driver position,a loader position.

Better to have a 75%(since remaining 25% would be guess work I would imagine) realistic T-XX to man then shooting from a 3rd person AI position....hands down.But I also think there is enough info out there to get it better than 75%.Hell,I just saw a news article that suggested that Pro Russian T-72's in Ukraine are using french thermals by THALES....why not model that system for OPFOR.(addressing my wish for a thermal OPFOR tank)
Ideally...OPFOR should be HUMAN and with THERMALS...same as BLUEFOR in a NATO vs Soviet/RUSSIAN FEDERATION scenario.
As for the pointless "fake" vehicle functions"comment...what about leo's vs abrams filling in for Russia???which is what usually happens in our multi-player games.Most of the time...not all. Now that's FAKE.

I take that back...depends on the mission creator ,so maybe not most or maybe most depending (disclaimer)hell its all over the place depending who your playing with.

Last edited by Woofie_Dog; 07/03/19 08:39 PM.