Look, if you're looking for a cheap option, we have time-based licenses for that. $24.50 for four months, $39.50 for a full year. This is an excellent deal for anyone who has only a passing interest in tank simulations and knows that he's going to play with it only for a limited time. And it's not like you couldn't come back any any given point, for one month, a few, or a year. You can keep telling me that Steel Beasts is too expensive, but in the light of this offer your credibility suffers a bit.

If you have a CM stick with a 3.0 license on it like your post suggests, we're offering an upgrade for a six year-old version at $59.- which is $6.- less than the combination of a 4.0 upgrade and a subsequent version 4.1 update would have cost you. And that license will be good for another three years until the next update comes along, which you can probably skip again, so we're talking about $59.- compensating for the last six years, that's less than $10.- per year. Don't tell me that it's a problem of the price. Maybe the changes from 3.0 to 4.1 don't convince you of the value of the whole package, but then please be so honest and tell me what you're missing. Because the 4.0 upgrade was massive, and 4.1 brings a lot of new elements that make it a much better simulation overall. It's perfectly fine if you would rather see other elements being worked on, but then let's not pretend that it's about pricing when you really would like to see a different direction in our development.

Visit the home of Steel Beasts!
...the ultimate armor sim...